mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I love how some snotty ass Euro-trashers are all "Americans are all fat and disgusting. 64% obesity rate my god" blah blah blah....

They seem to forget that most obesity data is horribly innacurate to begin with...

Inaccurate, yes, but we do have a problem with obesity in this country. The exact numbers may be hard to pin down, but the problem is real...

This pic was sent to me with the intention of making me NOT want to ride motorcycles....

photo287-11.jpg

Your going to have to do better than that :P

I have a strange urge to go for a ride on my motorcycle and its raining.

Mid Nineties for the entire weekend projected. :lame:

I am supposed to be in the BWCA canoeing this weekend in N. MN, but the lake I am supposed to go on had 15" of ice yesterday. Not so sure this trip is happening.

wanna come move this couch then? and the washing machine...and the dryer...and the bed..

The guy I am going with will just want to go to another spot that is open; however, if we aren't going where we planned (ie no lake trout) I have better things to do.

and regrettably for you moving your crap isn't it

No motivation to study :(

I just logged in and see this shit in my PM box.

HELLO

how are you today, i guess that you are feeling fine my name is alisa i am a female.

it was very great when i got your profile and i felt a great interested on you which really gave me a nice pleasure to communicate with you if you will have the same feelings with me, here is my email address where you can contact me for easiest communication(alisaabu@yahoo.com)

i wish you best of all of good luck and have a nice day as i am waiting to hear from you soonest.yours lovely one to be alisa,

alisaabu@yahoo.com

???

Bunch of other people got hit by that too. It's been banned.

Strange that I know, actually know, how to do these stats problems from the beginning of the year. The fact that he's giving us a formula sheet makes me increasingly optimistic about my chances tomorrow...

Fuck stimulous checks.............I deploy for 15 mths to the fucking desert and cause "you didn't pay taxes this past year so no $$$ for you"

FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!1

Strange that I know, actually know, how to do these stats problems from the beginning of the year. The fact that he's giving us a formula sheet makes me increasingly optimistic about my chances tomorrow...

My mental state will take quite a while to get back to normal though

fucking school

Fuck stimulous checks.............I deploy for 15 mths to the pucking desert and cause "you didn't pay taxes this past year so no $$$ for you"

FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!1

Frankly, for what you guys do, a mere check for a couple hundred bucks is an insult :)

Fuck Obama and his bitch of a wife

Fuck stimulous checks.............I deploy for 15 mths to the fucking desert and cause "you didn't pay taxes this past year so no $$$ for you"

FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!1

Frankly, for what you guys do, a mere check for a couple hundred bucks is an insult :)

Hell, their paychecks are even more insulting.

"Mrs. Smith, I regret to inform you that you son has been killed in combat. Here's a nice pin and a properly folded American flag along with a traditional military burial. Thank you."

52 hours 'til freedom

:werd_msword:

Still no motivation to study :(

Getting an hour or two in, here and there...