mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Well, the Marauder I was hoping to steal has sold. Guess I'll go back to my original plan.

Those are holding their value too well, I love the idea though and have thought about one multiple times myself. Everything that was right about the Impala SS and everything that was wrong with it has mostly been fixed.

the 4.6 doesn't have enough low end for that big/heavy of a car, IMO

It's only 10 shy of the Impala SS which had an additional 70 cubes helping it. Drive a 4 valve mod-motored car and then tell me what you think.

life is good as is the little one he shall be 7 months next thrusday

n510058201_756371_1642.jpg

Sweetness! Got him pimpin subs already! fing05.gif

I saw that same Charger again today. Man I really like that car. If I could find one like that for about $10K, I'd scoop it up, beat the hell out of it, and sell it for $15.

Well, the Marauder I was hoping to steal has sold. Guess I'll go back to my original plan.

Those are holding their value too well, I love the idea though and have thought about one multiple times myself. Everything that was right about the Impala SS and everything that was wrong with it has mostly been fixed.

the 4.6 doesn't have enough low end for that big/heavy of a car, IMO

It's only 10 shy of the Impala SS which had an additional 70 cubes helping it. Drive a 4 valve mod-motored car and then tell me what you think.

but at what rpm does it make the torque?

Around 4K, but it's more than enough to get it moving, trust me. That engine's rev-happy anyways, so if you're worried about needing the torque to move you around, you'll be in that area anyways.

I saw that same Charger again today. Man I really like that car. If I could find one like that for about $10K, I'd scoop it up, beat the hell out of it, and sell it for $15.

It is haunting you.

DSC00261.jpg

I looked at an MB E430 the other day and noticed the build tag said "Manufactured by Daimler-Chrysler. Apparently the E-class cars were not good enough for Benz to build?

I really do like that Charger though. Might have to find one to test drive somewhere. They look awful roomy. I am in need of a big car. Sick of messing around with these little shits, and aside from the CV/Marauder/Grand Marquis, Chrysler is the only other company building a full-size vehicle with V8 power and RWD.

I looked at an MB E430 the other day and noticed the build tag said "Manufactured by Daimler-Chrysler. Apparently the E-class cars were not good enough for Benz to build?

I really do like that Charger though. Might have to find one to test drive somewhere. They look awful roomy. I am in need of a big car. Sick of messing around with these little shits, and aside from the CV/Marauder/Grand Marquis, Chrysler is the only other company building a full-size vehicle with V8 power and RWD.

G8?

they aren't selling well so you could probably make a good deal with the dealership

> so basically Phelps is on track to set the world record....for most world records....

ouch

thats goin to take awhile

i usually clean mine up 2 to 3 times a month lol

but i really dont put shit on my cpu though lol

just an internet surfing machine, and writing papers and thats about it lol

i think we should get a fantasy football league goin on here with the main hop visitors :)

Went trap shooting tonight, it was great. :)

i think we should get a fantasy football league goin on here with the main hop visitors :)

Now that is a good idea.

soo glad to see the US took 1, 2 in women's individual gymnastics

now that looks like a *real* camaro.

that or the station wagon here in mini.

dammit why did I still apparently feel the need to wake up at 6:30 on a day off?

Saw a convertible mini that got in a 1 car incident and rolled this morning... Car wrecks with nice cars = sad

dammit why did I still apparently feel the need to wake up at 6:30 on a day off?

Crazy bastard.

Now that is a good idea.

I third the motion!

Man I am more depressed than I though.

I am more success full in ever way that I have ever been save my health, but I feel like some kind of chronicly depressed 15 year old.

This sucks.

I put on 100 lbs since I started this job.

=/