mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Friday. . . Yay. . . .

Indeeeeeeeed :drink40:

:woot:

Just found out today's 6pm to 8pm lab was moved on monday. Timetable is looking better and better :D

So your using a gas engine to spin a generator to spin a motor, and why?

That's how trains do it. Though they use diesel motors, obviously.

Twas not to bash the concept, just wondering more about it...

Sounds like an interesting project. Of course we want photos. :)

I'd be happy to help, but you know...

yeah... we're going to need to find a place to weld up the chassis too

Ohhh, pick me! pick me!

Ok so you are back, but are you in black?

I like that wheel style, they're just too big.
websters is an A4 IIRC, i'm pretty sure he pulled all the pics from here when the whole team ssa shit hit the fan

hit the fan? that obviously happened while I was not around.

Long story...but his Scans in the kick do very well :)

NO scans in webstars kicks :)

Anyone put a stereo in an A4/S4?

m5,

I have an audi a6 quattro. audi's are nice, but unfortunately, they are a pain in the ass to work with lol i'm sure that nick will back me up on that :)

audiheadunit.jpg

audileftkick.jpg

audirightkick.jpg

audisub.jpg

auditrunk1.jpg

auditrunk2.jpg

so my uncle recently died, which sucks really bad, but the kids (his brothers and sisters) are selling some of his stuff and the money goes to the grandkids in the family like it says in the will, and i am going to buy a new vegicle with it, but i can only find 1500's in my price range and they all have 350's in them, anyone know how to get better gas mileage out of those things because its really the only thing holding me back at the moment

Get an F150 :P

He wants better mileage, not to burn up the money in maintenance. :)

LOL, my GM has cost me about 10x in maintenance for 1/3 the miles.

Hmmm, we haven't had any GM vehicles that I can think of that we have had any real problems yet other than general maintenance.

haven't you had issues with the caddy a few times? and it was real spendy too right?

;)

heavily debating removing the "crossfire" badges from the back of the car. Still can't decide though

do eet!

and i am going to buy a new vegicle with it, but i can only find 1500's in my price range and they all have 350's in them, anyone know how to get better gas mileage out of those things because its really the only thing holding me back at the moment

Diesel, WVO conversion. Yes, it's not a fix for the mileage, just a bypass :D

The only thing stopping me right now is the lack of a garage, I don't want to buy a vehicle if I don't have a fully covered area to work on it.

by hit the fan i mean there' a reason teamssa is basically no more. the chit that happened with dave involved ramos and webster to a degree as well

That is incorrect. Teamssaudio consists of more then 3 people.

who are the other people? never seen or heard of them. just looked at the team section on ssa, and it states "coming sooon"

Team SSA (Dave,Ramos and I) made people at the shows recognize ssa as a true force to be reckoned with in sound quality. don't believe me, ask tom shaw(former world champ),randy eddy(won elite top 30, but lost to dave in meca) if they know who team ssa is and i guarantee you that dave,ramos and i will be mentioned and the list goes on of competitors that are impressed with our cars and sportsmanship.

Dave,ramos and I will be at Meca World finals. Any of you guys from ssa or "team ssa" are welcome to come by and get a demo.

thinking about getting an account on etrade. Not sure I'd go for stocks as the market is insane right now, but I might toss in some soon to try it out. Thoughts? They have a savings account with 3.3% interest and you can instantly transfer from there to a brokerage account. That's like having a CD but without the set time frame. Sweet.

My roomate has is savings in European bank I beleive. 6% interest.

Not too shabby.

Sounds like an interesting project. Of course we want photos. :)

I'd be happy to help, but you know...

yeah... we're going to need to find a place to weld up the chassis too

Ohhh, pick me! pick me!

Kansas is a bit too far away...

When is Finals, btw?

and where?

11-8 & 11-9 in Nashville :)

so my uncle recently died, which sucks really bad, but the kids (his brothers and sisters) are selling some of his stuff and the money goes to the grandkids in the family like it says in the will, and i am going to buy a new vegicle with it, but i can only find 1500's in my price range and they all have 350's in them, anyone know how to get better gas mileage out of those things because its really the only thing holding me back at the moment

Get an F150 :P

He wants better mileage, not to burn up the money in maintenance. :)

LOL, my GM has cost me about 10x in maintenance for 1/3 the miles.

Hmmm, we haven't had any GM vehicles that I can think of that we have had any real problems yet other than general maintenance.

haven't you had issues with the caddy a few times? and it was real spendy too right?

;)

Broken ground wire in a tail light lost all rear electrical, shit happens, took 3hrs to find and no money.

Water pump at 140k miles, normal maintenance, 200$

All of my other bitching has been doing the stereo. :)