Merkley wins Oregon

Runoff in Georgia

Recount in Minnesota

Dunno wtf is up with Alaska

Merkley wins Oregon

Runoff in Georgia

Recount in Minnesota

Dunno wtf is up with Alaska

recount here could take two weeks according to the local paper. Something about it being shady in Minneapolis proper which of course is funny since that would mean people cheated by voting extra for Franken since he dominated in the inner city. I sure hope the current result sticks.

still on this mind set lol

SEAN FOR PREZ! :woot:

Your a day late.

Actually not old enough yet, you will have to wait for the next election.

Dangit. This bar audio thing has my mind going about a million miles an hour and absolutely not caring about homework and studying...

Damn near maxed out my credit card last month. $450 out of a $500 credit limit :P

Still can't believe I put that much money on it

Damn near maxed out my credit card last month. $450 out of a $500 credit limit :P

Still can't believe I put that much money on it

Glad I didn't max mine out.

$500, lol

Seriously, I've been off since 5:00 and managed to study NONE!

I spend at least 5-6x that on my cc monthly, depending on the time of year, but I still don't hold a candle to Mr. Sean over there. I also don't book my flights yet on mine. I'll soon be doing so though. My airfare this year so far is probably in the $15k range, all within Canada, most of that just covering area in my own province. No international flights yet, but those are coming in the new year, once to Boston, once to San Fran if I can fit it into the schedule. I need to start collecting travel points on that shit.

I put more than $30k on mine in one day just arranging for some travel.

So yes, maxxing it out would FUCK my life.

The travel budget for the whole company was $300k this year, next year it is $450k and amusingly it is pretty much all added to mine.

I put more than $30k on mine in one day just arranging for some travel.

The Asia swing correct?

By the end of the year, I'll have spent approximately 110 of my 220 working days on the road. Damn.

yep, Asia is spendy and I "get to" go a bunch next year.

I spend at least 5-6x that on my cc monthly, depending on the time of year, but I still don't hold a candle to Mr. Sean over there. I also don't book my flights yet on mine. I'll soon be doing so though. My airfare this year so far is probably in the $15k range, all within Canada, most of that just covering area in my own province. No international flights yet, but those are coming in the new year, once to Boston, once to San Fran if I can fit it into the schedule. I need to start collecting travel points on that shit.

hey neonrider(forgot ur name sry)

what do u do for a living?

can't remember that either

reason for asking i didn't know u did that much traveling

i thought sean was the only one that spent half his life in the air...

By the end of the year, I'll have spent approximately 110 of my 200 working days on the road. Damn.

I wouldn't know how to count mine, although I bet I could count the days I wasn't travelling rather easily

By the end of the year, I'll have spent approximately 110 of my 200 working days on the road. Damn.

I wouldn't know how to count mine, although I bet I could count the days I wasn't travelling rather easily

still on this mind set lol

SEAN FOR PREZ! :woot:

Your a day late.

not really just getting the train rolling for 2012!

I can count mine, because I accrue an extra 1/2 hour of leave for every day away from home. So, I end up gaining around 7 days of leave as a result.

I work for the Canadian equivalent to the FAA, Nav Canada. Maintain, repair, install, modify, blah blah blah all of the ANS systems in the province of Saskatchewan (Area of 251,700 sq mi, 48 systems in total. 14 sites most of which are fly in only), and spent a good deal of time on training or conferences throughout Canada, but mainly in Eastern Ontario.