mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Ahh, just to think, our first family computer had a turbo button that switched from 100mHz to 16mHz, running on a modified Windows 3.1 so you had switchable user desktops (different icons for different people), and 2gig of HD space?

I remember the first time I saw Windows 3.1 on a color screen...the first time I saw Windows, my dad had an IBM Thinkpad with a monochrome screen, the only thing I had used before was DOS on a PC Jr...:D

And now kids are getting cell phones in elementary school :(

Had the Apple IIe's for first couple years of grade school for typing. You know your 'ballin when you have dual 5.25" floppy drives. :D

Ahh, just to think, our first family computer had a turbo button that switched from 100mHz to 16mHz, running on a modified Windows 3.1 so you had switchable user desktops (different icons for different people), and 2gig of HD space?

Our first family computer had a C1P processor, which if I recall correctly was the first 1MHz machine. We had a 32mb hard drive with it as well, but the hardrive was about 2x the size of a standard microwave.

I think I'm going to make a pair of horn lenses in the next couple weeks using a 2" compression driver... :)

Our first family computer had a C1P processor, which if I recall correctly was the first 1MHz machine. We had a 32mb hard drive with it as well, but the hardrive was about 2x the size of a standard microwave.

Holy crap!

Damn you are old :P :P :P

Dangit. This bar audio thing has my mind going about a million miles an hour and absolutely not caring about homework and studying...

I sense a pending business venture..... :woot:

I remember the first time I saw Windows 3.1 on a color screen...the first time I saw Windows, my dad had an IBM Thinkpad with a monochrome screen, the only thing I had used before was DOS on a PC Jr...:D

And now kids are getting cell phones in elementary school :(

Had the Apple IIe's for first couple years of grade school for typing. You know your 'ballin when you have dual 5.25" floppy drives. :D

Yeah, LOGO programming on the IIe's :P

I failed typing.

I think I'm going to make a pair of horn lenses in the next couple weeks using a 2" compression driver...

Ooooooh :ehh::)

Dangit. This bar audio thing has my mind going about a million miles an hour and absolutely not caring about homework and studying...

I certainly hope so. Its amazing what drinking beer with your neighbor can get you into...

I think I'm going to make a pair of horn lenses in the next couple weeks using a 2" compression driver...

Ooooooh :ehh::)

Not entirely sure wtf I'm doing, but I'd like to make a bi-radial type horn with a low end cutoff somewhere under ~800hz.

I certainly hope so. Its amazing what drinking beer with your neighbor can get you into...

Need a business major who doesn't know WTF he's doing for the next couple years? :P

I can sweep up, too.

:D

Need a business major who doesn't know WTF he's doing for the next couple years? :P

I can sweep up, too.

:D

If you want to make a trek out to Kansas, sure. :)

Gonna have to find your own source of income for a while but I'd love to have ya. :)

Rule 1: Enjoy drinking beer

Rule 2: Enjoy building stupid outrageous shit because you can

Rule 3: Think outside the box

Rule 4: Speak English

Rule 5: Don't be an idiot

Somehow I think you have those covered... :)

Went to get a glass of water from the tap, smelled like fucking pool water. Damn near knocked me down. The fuck...

Our first real family computer was a Tandy 1000sx. Dual 5.25" floppys.

The house Amanda has had her eye on dropped a bunch. We are going to check it out Sunday.

http://baltimore.craigslist.org/reb/907422930.html

Actually not old enough yet, you will have to wait for the next election.

don't you have to be 40 to be Pres?

IIRC 35, so I didn't make the cut this year. And HEY ASSHOLE, I won't be 40 in 4 years.

I know you're not that old, that's why I was confused.

But yeah, it is 35 for Pres., 30 for Senate

First computer was a 386, DOS based, no GUI. 640mB hard drive. Still have it at the farm.

Lasted me until I left home for college, upgraded to a piece of shit Compaq Intel Celeron 500 with Windows 98.

LOLOLOL I remember the Turbo button

better watch out, Jim is handsy...

The house Amanda has had her eye on dropped a bunch. We are going to check it out Sunday.

http://baltimore.craigslist.org/reb/907422930.html

Oooh, granite, basement, a real fireplace...I like :)

Hell, I just want it for the garage. I hate the fact I cannot do jack squat on the cars between October and March.

my Dad has a laptop from the 80's that uses a floppy disk as its hard drive :blink:

better watch out, Jim is handsy...

So thats how he expects to pay bills while he is here... :ehh: