mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

The house Amanda has had her eye on dropped a bunch. We are going to check it out Sunday.

http://baltimore.craigslist.org/reb/907422930.html

4+ Car garage? Where.

I like it :)

That is bad wording. I think it means parking for 4+, but it appears as only to be a 2 car garage. Even with the 3rd price drop, the $/^2 foot ratio is still rough.

It didn't say how many square feet, or perhaps

<-this idiot just didn't read it right.

The house Amanda has had her eye on dropped a bunch. We are going to check it out Sunday.

4+ Car garage? Where.

That is bad wording. I think it means parking for 4+, but it appears as only to be a 2 car garage. Even with the 3rd price drop, the $/^2 foot ratio is still rough.

Year Built 1940

Sq Footage 1,956

Bedrooms 3

Bathrooms 2 full, 1 partial

Floors 3

Parking 4+ Car garage

Lot Size 16,640 sqft

HOA/Maint $0 per month

that ford is promising, which says a lot since if hate fords

Rule 1: Enjoy drinking beer

Rule 2: Enjoy building stupid outrageous shit because you can

Rule 3: Think outside the box

Rule 4: Speak English

Rule 5: Don't be an idiot

Somehow I think you have those covered... :)

better watch out, Jim is handsy...

Pfft, you wish...

I know :(

Have to figure out how I'm going to wire the CAT6 network & RG-6 satellite with a finished basement. Likely use the chimney space & run a 2" conduit through it from the attic to the utility room, then do drops to where I need it through the wall top plate in the attic.

political-pictures-laundry-money.jpg

Haha, that's no joke right there!!!

For me, it was pizza and soda money

Edited by Earthman

4+ Car garage? Where.

Year Built 1940

Sq Footage 1,956

Bedrooms 3

Floors 3

Parking 4+ Car garage

Lot Size 16,640 sqft

HOA/Maint $0 per month

WWII houses are good stuffs. The house I lived in in MA was built in '42 or '43 and I remember how solid the frame was when we redid the kitchen...real 2x4's with square nails, no dimensional lumber and cheap fasteners to be found.

4+ Car garage? Where.

Year Built 1940

Sq Footage 1,956

Bedrooms 3

Floors 3

Parking 4+ Car garage

Lot Size 16,640 sqft

HOA/Maint $0 per month

To make you feel better, brand new build cost on a 2000sqft house is around $400k on its own. My structure is insured replacement for $1M. Of course for that I sort of hope it blows away.

Have to figure out how I'm going to wire the CAT6 network & RG-6 satellite with a finished basement. Likely use the chimney space & run a 2" conduit through it from the attic to the utility room, then do drops to where I need it through the wall top plate in the attic.

I ran mine alongside the water heater exhaust. Super fast and easy. I just dropped a 2 oz fishing weight on 50lb test from the attic to the basement and pulled the wire up. Or should I say wires as I ran 8 cat6's, 6 rg6's and a bunch of speaker wire.

The guy with the R75/6 down the road from me isn't quite down to my price yet, I have a feeling if it's not sold in another two months that $800 will disappear though :D

I thought the training of the last two days would be nice since I'd get to get out of the office, but man it was torturously boring. One of three guys standing at the front of the room with powerpoint slides for 7 hours each day.

Damnit, Selvin Young is healthy I was hoping to start Torain but if he is sharing time no way. Shanahan better not be pulling his shenanigans.

FUCK you Shanahan. I shouldn't have read the last minute news. Already a touch for Torain and of course when I start Lendale White instead he is going to shit on me. FUCK.

Aaron, sorry I missed you I was on a conference call with Singapore that went way too long.