mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I have remained civil so far. This is starting to get to me..............................................................................

.................................................................................

.................................................................................

I have remained civil so far. This is starting to get to me..............................................................................

................................................................................

................................................................................

yea there really wasn't a reason for that deletion unless there was more to it than i saw......

Time to go start learning me some statics for a test at 1:30.