mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

im starting to get tired of this 40 degree weather damnit...most of the snow is gone! alaska sucks right now

Does anyone know if the Lightning Audio Storm X1's use the TC3000 motor?

I believe the X2's do not sure on the X1's though.

No idea. A picture of the X1 could help :)

review_lightning_x1_12_vc2.jpg

I believe it could be looks the only change between X1 & X2 is the cone.

Edited by bromo

lightning audio? that walmart brand makes that?^?^^

Actually I believe Rockford Fosgate owns them and TC sounds did the Storm Series I believe.

wow

They used to have nice stuff.

I miss the Storm amps. The 2000w mono was a beast. Took one of those through hell and back and it lived :D

Does anyone know if the Lightning Audio Storm X1's use the TC3000 motor?

I believe the X2's do not sure on the X1's though.

No idea. A picture of the X1 could help :)

review_lightning_x1_12_vc2.jpg

I believe it could be looks the only change between X1 & X2 is the cone.

Motor looks like a 3hp to me.

They used to have nice stuff.

I miss the Storm amps. The 2000w mono was a beast. Took one of those through hell and back and it lived :D

Speaking of which I just found 3 of those, broken, on ebay

Would be a nice addition to the collection :lol:

So who wants to drive me home from work today since my car can't get through the snow? :P

Come on now. My turd has had no problems, so you shouldn't be so bad off, and I know you guys can't have more snow than we got over the last week.

Does the mustang have an air foil / under-shield only 4-5 inches off the ground, that when you hit decent size puddles can act as a skim board and lift the front tires off enough to take away a contact patch? :P

I cannot fit a soda can under my car, so if the snow builds up enough that is bellies up to the bottom of the car, I am screwed.

No belly pan, just a bunch of shit hanging down that low. I always catch my drive shaft and pumpkin on the driveway coming in in the winter, and the rest of the shit just collects snow and ice. I drag, not surf.

Dragging sounds cooler then surfing. ;)

Obama's speech was pretty good.

Yes it was. Hopefully he will be able to help get the country going again.

Like some said, he could have read the owners manual for a seally posture-pedic mattress and people would have thought it was amazin :lol:

He has a very tough road ahead, but it takes much much more then just him to turn this around. People so easily forget that.

Going to be on the road all day tomorrow. :(

He has a very tough road ahead, but it takes much much more then just him to turn this around. People so easily forget that.

Just like people forget it took much more than Bush to make it go down

Agree, but he also needs to stand his ground when congress and others do not agree with him.

Agree, but he also needs to stand his ground when congress and others do not agree with him.

he will, no one on capitol hill wants to see the first black president get out his baby powder and start pimp slapping these congressional bitches :P

Where you headed Denim?

We have a job site in Salisbury, MD (did my undergrad there ;) ) that the contractor and customer went under, so we have to repo so material that is still on the site. So we need a PM on the site to oversee it. Then a job in Rohobeth, DE that is complete but there is extra steel we need to pick up while we are already on the eastern shore and there needs to be a PM on site. So I get to take the company truck tomorrow.

:woot

for company truck and hopefully their gas card!!!

waiting periods over, time to pick up my big 'cracker from the gunshop! :bigclap:

i wish my camera wasn't dead so i can take some pics... i'll find one i'm sure.

The real question at hand is... Can your President levitate?

428px-BarackObama-Basketball.JPEG

Anyone wanna explain why women can be some fuckin complicated?

Fuck lemmie tell ya. All us guys start out the same, me start out as "nice" guys. And depending on how we are raised that makes us who we are. 9 out of every 10 guys are womanizing assholes, and they treat girls the same, so when the girl finally gets fed us with it, and with lots of luck she finds that ONE guy that isn't an asshole, that ONE guy that cares, the ONE guy that listens, the ONE guy that she can open up to, she has already become accustomed to assholes, and she WILL assume you are one. Now you can change her feelings, but it only takes one mistake, one god damn mistake, to mess it up.

My girls ex boyfriend, whom she is still very good friends with, crushed her. He completely demolished her, and now she is distant from everything. She says she can't trust boys anymore...I wouldn't be surprised is she turned lesbian. That motherfucker obliterated her feelings, and my happiness.

sounds like ass kicking time!