mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Bahaha!

Who are you talking to Rob?

Talking about the video of the washers and such :P

Who are you talking to Rob?

Talking about the video of the washers and such :P

Oh okay, I thought you were talking to me I was like WTF?

Long freaking day today. Was up at 7:30 Went to a Houston Airport and got to see a 737 pretty much completely disassembled, pretty crazy. Then I got to see one that was only 4.5 hours old (age based on time spent in the air). It smelled brand new. Then I went to the AMA supercross. Hung out in the Pit Party for a while, watched some practice, made a beer run. Then went and watched the races. Its amazing what these guys do. I ended up paying for the 10 dollar seats and ended up hopping my way into the $40 club seats.

Fucc youuuu lol

:finger:

Haha ye i was wonderin what you were talkin about ^_^

Long freaking day today. Was up at 7:30 Went to a Houston Airport and got to see a 737 pretty much completely disassembled, pretty crazy. Then I got to see one that was only 4.5 hours old (age based on time spent in the air). It smelled brand new. Then I went to the AMA supercross. Hung out in the Pit Party for a while, watched some practice, made a beer run. Then went and watched the races. Its amazing what these guys do. I ended up paying for the 10 dollar seats and ended up hopping my way into the $40 club seats.

Are you an aviator?

Fucc youuuu lol

:finger:

:ready2go:

Me ----------> :asskiss: <--------- You

Are you an aviator?

Engineer. It was a trip for my Mech Design class

Whore :finger:

Whore :finger:

:thanx:

Pics are up :)

the sun is back today! i think i will put the first couple of rounds through my m77 today!

About the video.

After seeing the way it looks. i believe :lol:

you got post #222222

About the video.

After seeing the way it looks. i believe :lol:

you got post #222222

:wacky: