mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

so I had the lab section for my Psych Research Methods class for the first time today, and the TA....

holy freakin' wow, gorgeous

I'll put a case of beer that says the woman is completely fricking insane.

so I had the lab section for my Psych Research Methods class for the first time today, and the TA....

I agree

You should know the drill since you use it so often........ :stfu:

I do believe the parking garage permit I purchased has been the best investment in my college career. Less than 15 minutes from parking spot to classroom, provided the elevators work

Insane or has the common sense of a gerbil :captain:

probably

but probably constructively insane

so that makes her even more attractive

You should know the drill since you use it so often........ :stfu:

I'll see what I can do

but probably constructively insane

so that makes her even more attractive

Werd.

make damn sure to watch till the end

They didn't believe in me. Everyone thought that all my talk of getting Pro/E for free was just talk.

:lildevil:

Believe it now Bitches!

:rocking:

so when someone tries to run you over, hits you with his car and then runs off shouldn't the cops care? i wasted half my day trying to file a police report that no one is taking seriously.

wtf! what happened?

i was on my morning jog with the dog, we were headed down a street with a lot of apartment buildings that's pretty wide and dead ends at the marsh before the beach. some crazed mexican on his cell phone comes flying out of a side driveway over the sidewalk and would have killed two people had they been 5 steps further across the driveway. meanwhile i'm running in the street with the dog (i don't run on the sidewalk with a 90lb rednose pit because we collectively makeup 340lbs of intimidation and it scares people) and this guy keeps coming towards us even after he sees me. i try to check up my dog and avoid him as he comes between two parked cars straight at us after crossing the sidewalk and he starts shouting at me through his windows as if i'm in his way or some sh1t. i put my hands up in the universal "what's your deal buddy" fashion and turns the car tighter and guns it running into me with the rear window of his station wagon in the process. he then drives 30ft up the road and stops to look back and try yelling at me some more, by this point i've totally lost my composure and my dog is going nuts. i charged his car and he took off. it all happened so fast, and i was still a good 20 minutes from my house. i ran home and tried to file a police report before school with no luck, after school i went straight to the sheriffs department where i sat in the lobby for two hours waiting for a traffic cop, and was then informed there was no ETA for any officer who could take my statements. pretty lame if you ask me.

I try to answer all PMs and emails asap.

I know you are sometimes flooded with pm's / emails so no worries if you are late :)

I got the answer right as I posted that.

Sean2, that sucks :(

I hate douchebag drivers :(