mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

it's like no one in southern california realizes driving is a privelage and not a right. they also fail to realize how dangerous cars really are, they're heavy and metal and can kill people.

should of let the dog have him sean2 :)

that's what i really wanted to do, but he never got out of the car and if i did let zeus eat someone, i'd probably goto jail and they'd euthanize my furry friend.

Not in the mood today. -_-

Are you dealing with the same weather as we are here in PA?

Couldn't agree more man

:suicide-santa:

we have 1" of ice topped with about 5" of snow...lol..glad it's finally in your neck of the woods!!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Yeah, the weather is not the problem, but not going to get into it.

Left work at 3am, about 3" of fresh snow woke up at 10am about 4 more on top of that. Now the ice is coming. :suicide-santa:

Couldn't agree more man

:suicide-santa:

Wish my Explorer was still running. :(

Just read an e-mail from my relative in Florida. I quote "It must suck to have to shovel snow instead of riding you Harley". He is currently on his way to Key West before heading to Daytona Bike ralley.

Just drove by the new plot of land someone donated to the uni for a new nursing building. Its right next to the cemetery :lol2: Its going to have classrooms, labs, and a small free clinic for the community

Its definitely a step in the right direction for the uni. The building they use now is a combined Mathematics/Nursing/Astronomy/Physics/Statistics building.

Apparently they separate the physicists & astronomers from the chemists & geologists. Right now we have the combined Mathematics/Nursing/Astronomy/Physics/Statistics building, the E.L. Miller Science Building, and the Chemistry building. Makes no sense at all but whatever...

Really though, most people don't come here for the science program. The two places this university excels in, and I mean really excels in, are the James I. Perkins College of Education and the Arthur Temple College of Forestry and Agriculture.

A 6 year old and a 4 year old are upstairs in their bedroom. 'You know what?' says the 6 year old. 'I think it's about time we started cussing.' The 4 year old nods his head in approval. The 6 year old continues, 'When we go downstairs for breakfast, I'm gonna say something with hell and you say something with ass.' The 4 year old agrees with enthusiasm.

When the mother walks into the kitchen and asks the 6 year old what he wants for breakfast, he replies, 'Aw, hell, Mom, I guess I'll have some Cheerios.'

WHACK! He flies out of his chair, tumbles across the kitchen floor, gets up, and runs upstairs crying his eyes out, with his mother in hot pursuit, slapping his rear with every step. His mom locks him in his room and shouts, 'You can stay there until I let you out!'

She then comes back downstairs, looks at the 4 year old and asks with a stern voice, 'And what do YOU want for breakfast, young man?' I don't know, he blubbers, 'but you can bet your fat ass it won't be Cheerios!'

wow slop hop today.

Have to wake up at 4:30 tomorrow morning to go to work. darn. but at least I should get Friday off.

should of let the dog have him sean2 :)

that's what i really wanted to do, but he never got out of the car and if i did let zeus eat someone, i'd probably goto jail and they'd euthanize my furry friend.

ya dont wanna see that happen to ur lil buddy

so tired.... out for the night...

lair im lookin at ur no sleepin ass right now!