mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

On another note, atleast I got Winternationals to go to this coming up weekend :woot:

Pomona, right?

or is it Fontana?

Pomoma, I might make vegas too. Never made one in AZ though now that i think about it, but thats maybe because of how close together they are. Kinda hurts the pocket book you know

Yeah, AZ is the weekend after Pomona, IIRC

t-60...

Co-worker said we are in for more snow. :(

Crash standards have made most "small" vehicles into real pigs as of late (last 8 years or so)

Yep

and unfortunately, that extra weights hurts every single kind of performance statistic

Except for 60-0 survival rates :wacky: :wacky: :wacky:

so bored today

not really a performance stat, now is it? ;)

is for me :wacky:

Crash standards have made most "small" vehicles into real pigs as of late (last 8 years or so)

Yep

and unfortunately, that extra weights hurts every single kind of performance statistic

Except for 60-0 survival rates :wacky: :wacky: :wacky:

so bored today

Then we should make them smaller and less safe. Weed out some of those bad drivers who get into stupid wrecks.

Eh, seems like the bad drivers live more often than not and the poor bastard they hit gets the short end of the stick.

The gene pool just needs chlorine.

Im really getting sick and fucking tired of this POS state

Student Activities Assocation just emailed me reminding me that there will be an "Alcohol Prevention Seminar" on campus

I laughed so hard I damn near pulled something

<------ so easily amused its not even funny

Drinking a Goose Island, Honker's Ale, quality beer. :)

Dude u need to send me good microbrews

LAWD....... those 6 15"s broke the Tahoe's roof...

Low notes sound like truck if falling apart. ha

Dude u need to send me good microbrews

Just find a good liquor store, go to the cooler and find a couple 6-packs or mixer packs of stuff you've never had. :) When you extinguish what that liquor store has that you are interested in, move on to the next one. :)

Tis what I do if I'm in a mood for trying some new beer. :)

Needless to say I've extinguished the supply of the smaller liquor stores close to campus of stuff that I'm interested in but haven't tried yet... Have to venture farther out to stuff away from campus that doesn't tailor to college students so much.

Ugh I think I'm out too, I have a killer headache, and no lady to give me a massage to make it go away tonight :(

so I was working on the UGV today, cutting up square tubing for the frame and what not, and the rest of my team showed up to check it out

this one guy noticed the weed wacker setting next to the steel and asked if I was using that to cut it . . . . .

:Doh:

I really hate some engineers

here's a pic of the frame so far, it's just roughly laid out here

framelayoutfn5.jpg

here's a pic of the frame so far, it's just roughly laid out here

framelayoutfn5.jpg

Looking good :D

I hope ebay.de won't pull down my listing for writing everything in english instead of german :unsure:

free grandslams at dennys today!!! WOOT WOOT! :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer:

so I was working on the UGV today, cutting up square tubing for the frame and what not, and the rest of my team showed up to check it out

this one guy noticed the weed wacker setting next to the steel and asked if I was using that to cut it . . . . .

Hopefully he was just joking?

Hopefully he was just joking?

He probably was, but knowing some engineers he sounds like he was some nerdy smart ass one and sounded like a douche bag