mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

the free grandslams at dennys were bomb!!

ahaha free food ftw

Fuck schedule changes.

I missed an exam because the teacher decided we should take it 90 minutes earlier.

wow, this looks bad ass, I need to find the full episode

Badass indeed.

I'm looking for the episode...no luck so far :(

wow, this looks bad ass, I need to find the full episode

Those are the two jackasses who host dream car garage.

No one has ever called me sane either, nor said I liked small projects...

Boy that thing needs a lot of work!

If I do drag that beast home, it would be chop/channel/shorten.

You would drive a short bus! haha

Missed exam trouble sorted...but it means I've got 2 exams on Saturday.

Gotta love the pressure.

So right now its 11*, tomorrow a high of 63*, saturday 68*, and chance of thunderstorms on sunday.

Gotta love Kansas

I think I'll stop at 6 bourbon and cokes tonight

finally finished off that bottle of maker's mark

my dad and my house mate both swear by maker's. have you had booker's small batch?

Not yet, Knob Creek small batch is fucking amazing though so I assume Booker's is as well. Although, it being unfiltered, uncut, straight from the barrel 120+ proof it probably packs a mighty wallop

Camaros and Mustangs aren't muscle cars, either....

Dear Mr. Thatcher,

I have been a loyal user of your 'Always' maxi pads for over 20 years and I appreciate many of their features. Why, without the LeakGuard Core or Dri-Weave absorbency, I'd probably never go horseback riding or salsa dancing, and I'd certainly steer clear of running up and down the beach in tight, white shorts. But my favorite feature has to be your revolutionary Flexi-Wings. Kudos on being the only company smart enough to realize how crucial it is that maxi pads be aerodynamic. I can't tell you how safe and secure I feel each month knowing there's a little F-16 in my pants.

Have you ever had a menstrual period, Mr. Thatcher? Ever suffered from the curse'? I'm guessing you haven't. Well, my time of the month is starting right now. As I type, I can already feel hormonal forces violently surging through my body. Just a few minutes from now, my body will adjust and I'll be transformed into what my husband likes to call 'an inbred hillbilly with knife skills.' Isn't the human body amazing?

As Brand Manager in the Feminine-Hygiene Division, you've no doubt seen quite a bit of research on what exactly happens during your customers monthly visits from 'Aunt Flo.' Therefore, you must know about the bloating, puffiness, and cramping we endure, and about our intense mood swings, crying jags, and out-of-control behavior. You surely realize it's a tough time for most women. In fact, only last week, my friend Jennifer fought the violent urge to shove her boyfriend's testicles into a George Foreman Grill just because he told her he thought Grey's Anatomy was written by drunken chimps. Crazy!

The point is, sir, you of all people must realize that America is just crawling with homicidal maniacs in Capri pants... Which brings me to the reason for my letter. Last month, while in the throes of cramping so painful I wanted to reach inside my body and yank out my uterus, I opened an Always maxi-pad, and there, printed on the adhesive backing, were these words: 'Have a Happy Period.'

Are you fucking kidding me? What I mean is, does any part of your tiny middle-manager brain really think happiness - actual smiling, laughing happiness is possible during a menstrual period? Did anything mentioned above sound the least bit pleasurable? Well, did it, James? FYI, unless you're some kind of sick S&M freak girl, there will never be anything 'happy' about a day in which you have to jack yourself up on Motrin and Kahlua and lock yourself in your house just so you don't march down to the local Walgreen's armed with a hunting rifle and a sketchy plan to end your life in a blaze of glory.

For the love of God, pull your head out, man! If you just have to slap a moronic message on a maxi pad, wouldn't it make more sense to say something that's actually pertinent, like 'Put down the Hammer' or 'Vehicular Manslaughter is Wrong', or are you just picking on us?

Sir, please inform your Accounting Department that, effective immediately, there will be an $8 drop in monthly profits, for I have chosen to take my maxi-pad business elsewhere. And though I will certainly miss your Flex-Wings, I will not for one minute miss your brand of condescending bullshit. And that's a promise I will keep. Always.

Best, Wendi Aarons

Austin , TX

So right now its 11*, tomorrow a high of 63*, saturday 68*, and chance of thunderstorms on sunday.

Gotta love Kansas

Right now its 57 with a high of 81 and a low of 45

Gotta love the nice weather Arizona is having right now

Been off the elliptical 10 minutes and my heart is still in the aerobic zone :lol2:

I can't tell you how safe and secure I feel each month knowing there's a little F-16 in my pants.

I lol'ed :lol2:

:mario: elliptical

twitpicbestbuy.jpg

I saw the sam sign posted at out local BB

TopGun, could you PM me a rough price to build a pair of small book shelf enclosures with your fancy pants talent? Was curious, and I am thinking about trying the MLI-65's/SEAS neo-textile's inside.

Not sure who has the fancy ass talent, but I can come up with some numbers for you. :)

I would need to make or have a crossover done.

Not as productive as I should be today. :(

T-60.

it is going to suck when mount redoubt explodes soon...

theres going to be ash everywhere for hundreds of miles!

for the first time in the history of my group project career I've finally gotten a bossy member

this should be fun

*grumbles*

Hey struggling New York actor who really, really doesn't want to move to the West Coast. Looks like you might have to. There aren't any TV pilots being filmed here anymore.

TV production in New York had been booming since a 2004 tax credit system went into effect, letting all manner of humble John and Jane Hollywood types film their nice little story projects here. But now the tax credits have all been used up, and the city's 5% tax break and "Made in NY" student meal plan (or whatever) card might not be enough.

The president of Silver Cup Studios, where shows like 30 Rock are filmed, says that they haven't booked a single new pilot this year. In contrast, 19 new programs were filmed in New York City last season. No word yet on what shows currently filming in the Big Crapple