mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Holy crap, I didn't think I could ever have this long of intelligent phone conversations with a woman this frequently.

http://www.menshealth.com/mhlists/be_fit/

Are you in shape? I figure I could do the 1.5 miles in 10 minutes, touch the rim (helped by my height, my vertical is probably only about 25", which is "ordinary"), do 40 pushups, "measure up," and toss a basketball 75 feet. I could also probably run 300 yards under 1 minute and maybe leg press 2.25x my weight. I'm not a very efficient swimmer and I've never even attempted anything close to 700 yards. I also can't touch my toes anymore, and can only bench 1.2x my body weight.

i'm surprised they don't have 10 pullups on that list.

That would be a good addition. I'm up to 14 now. Huge step up from when we had to do them in gym in middle school, I think I did 2. haha. I was so weak back then. In PE in grade school we had to do a test of holding yourself in a chin-up position above the bar for 5 seconds. I had to come in during recess to retry because I couldn't do it during class. I think I was the only one. I've pretty much vouched since then to not be so weak and at least be able to handle myself.

I put this rub on some chicken tonight and it was absolutely disgusting. The rub was some special mix sold in stores just for chicken, and it has about had me throwing up all night. I've felt nauseous since having ONE bite of the chicken about 4 hours ago. I've tried chocolate, ice cream, lots of water, pasta, and brushing my teeth to help get rid of it, and it's barely any better. Making me sick to my stomach. I don't know what was in there, it didn't list ingredients. It's to the point where I actually wouldn't mind throwing up because that might get the taste out of my mouth. yes, I'd rather have vomit taste than that rub.

Watched two episodes of "Vegas Confessions" tonight. Basically a hot lady asks people about their craziest stories while in Vegas. and....wow. There are some wild people out there.

I put this rub on some chicken tonight and it was absolutely disgusting. The rub was some special mix sold in stores just for chicken, and it has about had me throwing up all night. I've felt nauseous since having ONE bite of the chicken about 4 hours ago. I've tried chocolate, ice cream, lots of water, pasta, and brushing my teeth to help get rid of it, and it's barely any better. Making me sick to my stomach. I don't know what was in there, it didn't list ingredients. It's to the point where I actually wouldn't mind throwing up because that might get the taste out of my mouth. yes, I'd rather have vomit taste than that rub.

wow

i would really like to know what was in it that messed u up that bad!

Watched two episodes of "Vegas Confessions" tonight. Basically a hot lady asks people about their craziest stories while in Vegas. and....wow. There are some wild people out there.

i bet lol

FREAKS

Adrian, I replied albeit via my phone from a bus. Just left the naita airport on my way to yokohama

i bet lol

FREAKS

Some wild people frequent the hop too ;)

Holy crap, I didn't think I could ever have this long of intelligent phone conversations with a woman this frequently.

Women..............they never cease to amaze

Adrian, I replied albeit via my phone from a bus. Just left the naita airport on my way to yokohama

Thank you sir !

Reply coming in a couple minutes :)

I wanna know where Duran is damnit!!!

I know in Mexico but where :puzzled:

Double post FTL

:nothingtoadd:

Edited by bassahaulic

Why, you want to go pay him a surprise love visit?

Holy crap, Sean made an appearance. You should come around more often once you get some more time. :)

SEAN!!!

How's the pregnant life going?

SEAN!!!

No troubles, she is not affected by most of the normal things at all. Definitely a relief since I have half the house torn out and by the end of this trip will have already logged 45k miles in the air this year. Totally nuts. In Japan right now visiting with hdd sub-suppliers.

Had an eye appointment with a new doctor just now, and I go in there and tell them that after a while my eyes get dry and itchy. They asked how long I kept the same contacts, I said two months. She said "two weeks?" no, two months. Then she told me that the contacts I have are only meant for two week use, which is why they get bad after a month or so. haha, oops. I coulda sworn my last doctor told me two months. hmm. Well I guess that solves that problem!

I never saw the doctor with my contacts in, but the fuzzy image of her sure looked a lot like Liv Tyler. I think it's a requirement for women eye doctors to be thin and attractive. I've never seen an unattractive one.

You never went to my eye doctor. She was 48 years old and wide as she was tall

SEAN!!!

No troubles, she is not affected by most of the normal things at all. Definitely a relief since I have half the house torn out and by the end of this trip will have already logged 45k miles in the air this year. Totally nuts. In Japan right now visiting with hdd sub-suppliers.

very good to hear sean!

and glad u have blessed us with ur presence

god damn...I got switched from working a day shift (11.50/hr) to working night shits for more pay (13.50/hr)

So I never get sleep anymore, I think I might become nocturnal soon. 10pm to 6 in the morning 5 days a week this blows!!!!!