mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Of course in Japan most strip clubs include blow jobs in your cover charge.

And no, I haven't been to one.

Why the fuck not??????

They love Americans (and US money) over there.

Not at strip clubs. 95% of them won't allow any non-Japanese in. They have this funny belief that Americans bring STD's with them

Why the fuck not??????

ahhh, to visit different countries and cultures.... it's been about a year since i've traveled and i'm getting itchy feet all of a sudden :D

Hmmmmmmmmm PCS to Japan?

If "that" is what you are looking for there are MANY places that are more cost effective...including Amsterdam and Singapore. Funny since generically neither are cheap cities.

After seeing a Trailblazer SS pull a wheel up I was in SHOCK :runlaugh:

Obviously a 2wd version...

Not really a big deal to yank 'em up, just requires some stickies in the back more than anything.

Why the fuck not??????

ahhh, to visit different countries and cultures.... it's been about a year since i've traveled and i'm getting itchy feet all of a sudden :D

better than an itchy dick, I suppose

If you want itchy dick, go to China. :D

yours?

Yep, and the only one at the strip with the stock 6 in her. Props to you for racin' what yu brung.

byob? that sounds pretty country :D

There's a BYOB strip club here. I've never seen that anywhere else. But then again I don't go to strip clubs.

Definition of strip club is funny where you live. Topless only and they have to put latex skin over their nipples. Sort of defeats the whole purpose if you ask me

You mean in Kansas? the one I was talking about is just outside Lawrence and they have full nudity. I've been to it once.

my gf's roommates are such bitches. They're so rude and cheap it's unbelievable. I can't wait for her to move out in May. I'm sure she can't either. I'm going to spit on their floor the last time I walk out.

byob? that sounds pretty country :D

There's a BYOB strip club here. I've never seen that anywhere else. But then again I don't go to strip clubs.

Definition of strip club is funny where you live. Topless only and they have to put latex skin over their nipples. Sort of defeats the whole purpose if you ask me

You mean in Kansas? the one I was talking about is just outside Lawrence and they have full nudity. I've been to it once.

Hmm, maybe it was MO then. My buddy lived nearly right in Z middle.

my gf's roommates are such bitches. They're so rude and cheap it's unbelievable. I can't wait for her to move out in May. I'm sure she can't either. I'm going to shit on their floor the last time I walk out.

I've always wanted to do that.

Why the fuck not??????

Hmmmmmmmmm PCS to Japan?

If "that" is what you are looking for there are MANY places that are more cost effective...including Amsterdam and Singapore. Funny since generically neither are cheap cities.

I was supposed to PCS to the Netherlands last year but shit got jacked.

J

My girl has a GT, it runs pretty good.

I think it has a few mods done to it lol You can see the flipflop paint good in this pic

l_ab443930443b4c4bb2aa673f8a443517.jpg

96,7, or 8?

She needs a PI update.

laid up with this injury has me pondering crazy thoughts of my new set of wheels:

Pipe Dream:

E46 series Bimmer or W203 series Mercedes; only if they are reliable (I know nothing of German autos) and I can snag a hellacious deal on one (highly doubtful for this region, but then again, you never know); anything designated as a Sports Car (insurance reasons)

Much More of a Reality:

Crown Vic/Grand Marquis/Town Car, Caprice, 300C/Charger, S-10, another Ranger, Dakota, Tacoma, Frontier, Subaru SomethingOrOther

Probably missing a bunch of others I need to check out; Only autos I'll ever buy are of the RWD persuasion

would really love one of those diesel Mahindra pickups or a diesel Subaru, neither of which are coming stateside until either late next year, or 2011

would really love one of those diesel Mahindra pickups or a diesel Subaru, neither of which are coming stateside until either late next year, or 2011

Nissan is coming out with some diesel vehicles in the future, but I don't know when for sure

i once had a 67 rs/ss for a few weeks then flipped it to a friend that DUMPED money into it.. then lost it to a storage lean at a paint shop!

my GF just like chit herself lol

she LOVES the old Camaro's, especially the RS/SS's

camaro1.jpg

:wub: Camaro

Be better if it had an oval or was made in Germany.

I'm still dreaming about a Camaro with an Audi V8 in it. It could even correspond to the polution regulations over here even though it would be a bit of a cheat with no american muscle under the hood.

Mahidra...

*pukes*

Nissan is coming out with some diesel vehicles in the future, but I don't know when for sure

75% of all Nissans (and almos all of the Nissan trucks and suv's) driving here are diesels. And IMO, as far as reliability, the Renault/Nissan modern diesels are far behind german diesels.

Diesels used in old Patrols are very nice engines. Will last a lifetime...it you don't live too much :P

my gf's roommates are such bitches. They're so rude and cheap it's unbelievable. I can't wait for her to move out in May. I'm sure she can't either. I'm going to chit on their floor the last time I walk out.

I've always wanted to do that.

How about this:

I received an email from the building maintenance department about somebody chitting in the urinals. This is apperantly an ongoing issue because it has happened 5 times this year. Their claim is after investigation it was determined the the person is either useing the urnial as a toilet or they are hand delivering it.

Edited by nmssd12

My girl has a GT, it runs pretty good.

I think it has a few mods done to it lol You can see the flipflop paint good in this pic

l_ab443930443b4c4bb2aa673f8a443517.jpg

96,7, or 8?

She needs a PI update.

1998 GT

PI?

to ppl that were interested in the 1500d, I have pics in my photobucket.

P3010789.jpg (if you want to look it should be like 10pics of it there in my album.

Matt, I didn't get an answer from the friend who wanted it and I have too many amps laying around :(