mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Just checkin. Is that a craftsman wrench?

I would have to say yes, looks just like my craftsman.

Correct.

Mmmm, music and coffee in teh mornings. :)

:woot: for spam mail. Just got this e-mail

Dear Bank of America customer,

Incorrect login attempts have been made on your online banking account.

For your protection we have temporarily suspended access to it.

To regain access please authenticate online

Click here for regain access.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Just checkin. Is that a craftsman wrench?

Yes sir. Same with the socket.

Glad you could figure out the big three

It helped me out alot lol. I also used better 8awg for the wire that go from the alt to the Fuse box and the fuse box to the battery.

So I have the Big 5. ;)

My voltage doesn't drop from my 100.4 any more...... I

Big 6 FTW :D

:woot:

Flared port mold is going to be turned on a lathe. Saves me a TON of time.

:stfu:

Will do, will do.

A bit pissed that the box allows for 430mm diameter and the biggest diameter on the lathe is 390mm, which is going to be the opening diameter of the port. Oh well, I have to work with what I have :)

^ROFL

Poop

Top :D

Just got out of jail finally!

AHHHHHHHHHH

what did i miss? any new SSA products? sundown?

Man, Time Warner Cable -- you are some shady players. Hot on the heels of the ISP's decision to withdraw DOCSIS 3.0 trials from areas that have rejected its tiered billing plan, we're hearing that TWC's teamed up with Embarq to persuade the North Carolina state government into banning community-owned broadband services. Why? Well, turns out the 47,000 residents of Wilson, NC got tired of paying for slow broadband, so the city government launched its own fiber ISP called Greenlight that offers some pretty solid packages ranging from $99 for 81 cable channels, unlimited phone service, and 10Mbps (down and up) internet to $170 for every single channel including premiums and 20Mbps up/down internet. (There's even a "secret" 100Mbps up/down internet plan.) Of course, these prices blow TWC and Embarq out of the water -- the comparable basic Time Warner plan has fewer channels and less bandwidth for an "introductory rate" of $137 -- and rather than compete, the two giants decided to lobby the North Carolina legislature into proposing bills that outlaw community services like Greenlight. The argument is that the big companies can't turn a profit and compete against a community-owned enterprise that essentially sells service for cost

They have watched to much NASCAR with the philosophy of if you can't beat it, ban it.

Just got out of jail?

How long?

You serious?

Well he has been gone for two months.

Jason: You missed the SSA XCON, and Sundown is doing the preorder for the SAZ-3500D now....Umm there is still no word on the AA SMD, or the 22" Fi BL and BTL.