mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

1 project, 3 exams, 2 quizzes, 1 week 3 days remaining...

I do not want to go to lab, 3 hours of nothing is going to put me right to sleep.

get tomorrow's exam out of the way, then work on my notebook, finish that and move on to my research paper, then my reflection, then i have the whole weekend to....study drugs and special populations!

Will you kids shut the freaking fudge up??? Seriously!

Hehe just kidding :P

dammit, I thought you were starting to see how fudgeing annoying they are

Haha well it was kind of annoying because they are probably in bed together posting, that's how they normally do things :suicide-santa:

Actually,....we weren't in bed together,..Drew was at home..

the UGV is moving! what's with the hippie wearing jeans and flip flops? i hope that's not you tom :D

it's not, that's one of my oh so wonderful team members

/sarcasm

Tom, I'm really liking the UGV. Are you going to put better tires on it? Those ones seem to be lacking in the traction department.

while it would be nice to have something more aggressive, we just don't have the time or money

those were what last year's team used so that's what we used too

Stud them :P

I've always wanted to play with studded tires, pavement, and some gasoline.

Stud them :P

I've always wanted to play with studded tires, pavement, and some gasoline.

I used to have studs on the Galaxie, lots of fun on pavement :)

Gotta love ND laws, or lack thereof.

I also would love to do anvil shooting....

Des Moines (AP)--Iowa society plunged into chaos as county recorders began issuing marriage licenses to same-couples on Monday morning.

Residents across the state called 911 to report the breakdown of traditional society. In Ames, gay zombies dressed in tight muscle shirts prompted Iowa State University officials to cancel classes. While only a handful of zombie attacks were reported, an Iowa State spokeswoman stated that campus was closed as a "precautionary measure."

Sophomore mechanical engineering major Justin Lambert reported that one male zombie looked at him funny after he came out of the campus rec center. "This kind of shit is supposed to happen in Iowa City, but not here," Lambert said. "I'm going back to my room now to play video games."

Lambert's girlfriend, freshman Stacey Hoffmeier, addead that one female zombie "said something about playing rugby and then jumped into a waiting Subaru. She looked so much like us, it was creepy."

Governor Chet Culver called an emergency press conference in Des Moines to discuss the crisis, but quickly ran offstage after a conga line entered the room singing "All I Owe Ioway" from State Fair. "Isn't it just fabulous?" one singer asked Des Moines Register reporter Reid Forgrave.

In Davenport, homemaker Laura Lewis was despondent. "I just saw two men holding hands in front of the courthouse," she said. "My marriage of 30 years will never be same. I don't think I can ever have sex with my husband again."

Meanwhile, DVD retailers across the state reported finding copies of Field of Dreams lying on floors early in the morning, with the words "Build chapels and they will come" scrawled on the front. Steve Stevenson, the owner of an independent video store in Dubuque, expressed concern that gays would use eminent domain to turn his property into a "house of sin," as he rang up a customer's purchase of "The Complete 7th Season of Will and Grace."

"When will it ever end?" he asked. "When will it ever end?"

I LOL'd

oh shit, massive lols happening here !

haha oh shit thats funny

i think here in alaska its september through april for studs...i hate long ass winters sometimes

Actually not legal in ND anymore, but they were when I got my license. My buddy owned a tire recycling center as well which gave us free rein to mount as many as we liked :)

Scholarship banquet tonight.... got a call from my mom today and she got the letter in the mail yesterday. The letter said to RSVP by April 10th... FAIL lol

UGV VIDEOS!

:fing34: :fing34: :fing34: :fing34: :fing34:

Any plans for remote control?

In addition to focusing on GM's core brands

speaking of GM, i'm so glad we didn't trade for the g8 now! pontiac go byebye!!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

I was up in Grand Rapids a couple days ago and the dealer up there literally had 15 of them lined up right in front. Not gonna sell buddy.

UGV VIDEOS!

:fing34::fing34::fing34::fing34::fing34:

Any plans for remote control?

Thanks for requoting. I wanted to watch the rest but was too lazy to click back.

When that thing turns it looks unreal

Is the UGV going to compete in anything?

By the way I like the tires a lot. not anything to go mudding in but I think they look sweet

That is insane! zero radius turning?

I also would love to do anvil shooting....

i wonder how many rednecks have been squashed by the anvil they were trying to shoot..