mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Hopefully everything turns out well for you Kent! :)

Classic 'head-up-their-ass-itis'

ty sir! good news, kinda, is my neck/shoulder really hurt this morning, so hopefully that'll help pinpoint the problem. of course my luck, it'll cover up the real issue..lol..

and with that..i'm off!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

T.O.P.!

:nutkick:

couldn't forget that!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Think I'm going to make a underbed gun storage cabinet this summer. Some linear bearings, some fire rated sheetrock, some steel, some oak, little bit of redneck ingenuity and I think I'll have a slide out gun cabinet that is fire rated and looks like a typical oak underbed storage cabinet.

ty sir! good news, kinda, is my neck/shoulder really hurt this morning, so hopefully that'll help pinpoint the problem. of course my luck, it'll cover up the real issue..lol..

and with that..i'm off!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Good luck sir !

Quote was from a Jeep owner's forum....and it's coming from someone who has "an SQ system" :bigclap:

I quit arguing after that quote.

Woofers tend to be finicky beasts and when they are on the return stroke, if there is not enough power, they will not pound hard enough and instead tend to muffle badly. Precisely why we have capacitors to ensure they can be fed enough current.

:ehh:

Who on Earth said that?

Never mind Adrian I didn't read your last post :suicide-santa:

Never mind Adrian I didn't read your last post :suicide-santa:

No sex causes bad eyes ? :P

Fucking project, been working for 5 hours on it, almost done with the main programming part. Still a ton more to go. And there are 2 more projects like this to get done by the end of this month.

Add to that the project where I have to design and program my own microprocessor plus some various homeworks and I end up with brain meltdown :(

I was talking to a kid at school about sound systems yesterday, he showed me his. He had 2 10" Wal-Mart Pioneers (the blue ones) and a 12" Pioneer in the same box. The enclosure was pretty simple, ports and sub firing up in an Eclipse, I asked him what it was tuned to, "What?" what is it tuned to, you know, in hertz? "Uhh I don't know..." Hmm that's not very smart, you need more port area you know. "What's that?" Port area is the area of your port in square inches. "Oh the holes need to be bigger? Okay". He was powering them with some BOSS amp I believe.

Cheap mexicans that buy shitty equipment and don't put shit together = FAIL

End of rant :)

You do realize that true enthusiasts make up a minute percentage of the audio market, correct? The vast majority are ignorant and could care less.

Sad thing is that is true for the good majority of every hobby I think...

from my experience yes

what the fuck, im going to work 7 days in a row? fuck me

Overtime FTW

Montana resident Maureen Edgerton recently had a close encounter of her own and was lucky to walk away. Instead of a 200-pound deer, she ran into a heard of bison that was migrating across the road. Adult bison weigh 1,000 to 2,000 pounds, but somehow Edgerton walked away relatively unscathed. Not so lucky was her 2007 Ford Fusion or several of the Bison, all of which were write-offs. In spite of the damage to the front of the car, the roof remained intact and the engine was still running afterward.

10fusionbison.jpg

Built Ford Tough!

In Mexico.

ummmmm...ouch? and how in the hell do you not see several 1 ton bison walking across a road in time to not stop? lol....deer i understand, they sneaky little creatures..but bison? herd of bison??? had to be on a phone, doing her nails, something....loll

herd of bison?? shiiiiiiiiiiat!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Women drivers and shitty cars FTL. If that was my truck, it would be a dent haha.

She was probably talking on the phone, putting her make-up on, and switching CDs at the same time!!

Ran out of propane on the grill.

Damn.

That's why I spent $1600 piping mine into the gas line :eek:

*original estimate was $400 before I bought the grill, I pretty much SHIT my pants

Still bitter, but my grill rocks so I can deal with it

So, as of 10:52PM, my boy is officially one year old.

Threw a big BBQ for him today and he didn't even destroy his smash cake. He just kept sticking his finger in it and pulling it out and licking it. It was awesome. I told him to sniff it before he ate it.

It's been a year, christ. We are just a few weeks and a year behind

Woofers tend to be finicky beasts and when they are on the return stroke, if there is not enough power, they will not pound hard enough and instead tend to muffle badly. Precisely why we have capacitors to ensure they can be fed enough current.

:ehh:

where does this tool exist?

my brain feels a little mushy and my fingers feel retarded trying to type. we celebrated my internship acceptance with a little too much small batch bourbon last night :D

my first week will be a crash course on safety procedures so that i can go play in all the nanotechnology labs. got to see some pretty cool shit yesterday, like a cross section of a liquid helium cooled super magnet. they pump 4 K helium around the magnet, and then pump a layer of liquid nitrogen around the helium to help keep the magnet cool. walked the length of one of the clean rooms too, looks like something out of a james bond movie.

That's sweet! Sorry if you posted this earlier, but who did you get the internship through?

the internship is through the California NanoSystems Institute at UCSB.

Sweet, you working for Kim?

Women drivers and shitty cars FTL. If that was my truck, it would be a dent haha.

She was probably talking on the phone, putting her make-up on, and switching CDs at the same time!!

Bison + Truck = more than dent

Hope the MRI went okay!

fuckin' gorgeous here

Should be fishing, but my boat is an hour away. Grrr.

Soo. I took my exaust off today, to put a new one on (flowmasters). when i took it off they didnt fit, so tomarrow ii have to get a reducer, but now when i drive with it off. My radio wines really bad. Any ideas on how to fix that?