mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

drive 3.5 hours, spend 2 hours taking out transmission, 2 hours loading the truck, cleaning up, and eating dinner, and another 3.5 hour drive home

'twas a fun day

:stfu:

shit, I was meaning to bring my camera to the shop yesterday but forgot

I'll try to remember when I go this week

Jeez, out of all people. Come on ;)

Expanding polyurethane foam in a can is one of the greatest inventions EVER

You would not believe what you can make with that stuff. Once the haunt is complete, I will snap some pictures of what we have made.

seeing pics of all the stuff you've made for it would be badass

We are currently resetting all of the walls, as we start setting the props, I will take some pictures and post them.

Stereo is out of the M, factory almost put back in. I need to buy two new kicks to finish though. :(

Almost yanked the stereo out of the truck to "force" me to sell it :P Too hungover to bother.

LEt me know if you have any amps you're getting rid of. I need something low power.

I am sure those JL's are still in good shape. :)

No, I mean LOW power. Maybe 35-50 and somewhere in the neighborhood of 2-300 watts @ 2ohms for sub. Don't want to break the never used almost 20-year-old, extremely low Xmech driver.

anyone know of a good photography forum, i'm dying to learn to actually use a camera

No, I mean LOW power. Maybe 35-50 and somewhere in the neighborhood of 2-300 watts @ 2ohms for sub. Don't want to break the never used almost 20-year-old, extremely low Xmech driver.

What are you looking for? I have a pioneer 4 channel that is rated at 35X4, if your interested.

Thanks, but I can't do Pioneer.

Thanks, but I can't do Pioneer.

Didn't think so, but worth a shot. :shrug:

It's koo, and I appreciate the offer. I just have an extreme disdain for Pioneer aside from their subs, and a certain component set.

Fuck I need to win the lottery.

Been listening to a lot of mid-to-late 90s R&B lately. Forgot how many of them favored the low low on the 808. Had my Mlis screaming "HELP!"

Just wanted to say hi :)

I left a quick note in the back room there for those who can view it. Nice to be around here ... mght have to drop by more often if I can find some time. Just have to add it to my Opera speed dial and problem solved.

I have a PPI 4240 laying around, kind of beat up but to my knowledge it works fine.

Holy Crap! Teh Captain posted!

:woot:

PS: Stock stereo still in 300C. Not terrible but I am slowly growing tired of it. Told myself I would NOT do anything ridiculous with the stereo ... stopping by here sure threw that out the window. Thanks guys :D

I still have the TC uberwoofer and US Amps MD2D sitting in the basement ready to go ... and an Rl-i 10" BNIB. I need my trunk space so I can only give up the wheel wells. Would like to start with just a nice DVD/nav in-dash (would go with the factory u-connect and handsfree but this requires the head unit and brain, and a new rearview mirror ... no thanks) and upgrade the front stage - plenty of room in these doors.

Just wanted to say hi :)

I left a quick note in the back room there for those who can view it. Nice to be around here ... mght have to drop by more often if I can find some time. Just have to add it to my Opera speed dial and problem solved.

*stares*

interesting how alot of people used to have a big Oakley O sticker plastered on their truck/SUV...nowadays I'm starting to see more and more Tapout stickers...

maybe I should plaster a giant Louisville Slugger graphic on my back glass....

*snickers*

had a great time off shore fishing on saturday!

caught our limit of 6 king mackerel along with 3 red snapper, and a huge cobia/ling we guess about 5' long and 100lbs shot with a spear gun! my friend is crazy lol