mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Any "Big" people here, have any experience riding a sport touring motorcycle? I mean "Big" as in 6'4 and 260lbs which I'm hoping to hit in 2 months. I'm at 280lbs right now from 315lbs.

IB, IB, IB :)

Indeed a good option - especially with the size of this rear deck.

FYI: Between the NFL, NFLPA, the 32 teams in the NFL, etc. etc. there's no less than 700 trademarks and 4,000 copyrights....

Looks like its going to be about the same the rest of the week.

No, I mean LOW power. Maybe 35-50 and somewhere in the neighborhood of 2-300 watts @ 2ohms for sub. Don't want to break the never used almost 20-year-old, extremely low Xmech driver.

3 total channels?

3 or 5.

No, I mean LOW power. Maybe 35-50 and somewhere in the neighborhood of 2-300 watts @ 2ohms for sub. Don't want to break the never used almost 20-year-old, extremely low Xmech driver.

I have a PPI 4240 laying around, kind of beat up but to my knowledge it works fine.

Price?

fishyTOP

Is there any fishing to be had in the rivers around the St. Croix park I'll be going to?

Heat index of 113* today.

Yeah it's blazin' out there.

Looks like it is going to rain soon, was able to sneak the grass in before the possible storm. :)

l_5cecbfea95d04a13b473db8b822fcb1e.jpg

l_7791ec0dae14443993101660881991f8.jpg

hectic first day. visited a LOT of buildings today.

when you gota have cold. (they don't keep the liquid helium outside)

CIMG0011.jpg

clean room

CIMG0009-1.jpg

CIMG0007-1.jpg

CIMG0006-1.jpg

even the pisser looked like it was from outer space

CIMG0012.jpg

:P

Are those waterless urinals?

Fuck me its still hot outside.

Shit, 7:30 and its still a heat index of 109*

went to class for 6.5 hours, went to the coin op carwash, managed to take a chunk out of my right pinky finger, went to the ER, waited two hours for a doctor, turns out not enough skin was removed to require stitches, so I basically wasted two hours to get some antibiotic and a band aid...then I remembered I needed some milk so I drive to Kroger and get some milk (with the ER band still on my wrist), go back out my car, drive home, about half way home I remember I don't have any band aids in the apartment, so I just say fuck it and drive the rest of the way home....

now back to studying for the test tomorrow at 8AM, and hopefully supper too....

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

</venting>

When in doubt, super glue, duct tape, and blue shop towels, works great.

New York City's four-year high school graduation rate has risen to 56.4 percent.

The city said today that the figure for 2008 is 3.6 percentage points higher than the previous year.

The graduation rate on Staten Island was 68 percent -- up one percentage point from last year.

The statewide rate was 71 percent.

The state also just began issuing separate figures that include students who complete requirements over the summer and graduate in August.

When August graduates are included, the city's four-year rate was 60.7 percent. The statewide rate with August graduates was 73.6 percent.

Texas beats New York in at least one category....

anyone know of a good photography forum, i'm dying to learn to actually use a camera

Well, what do you want to know?

went to class for 6.5 hours, went to the coin op carwash, managed to take a chunk out of my right pinky finger, went to the ER, waited two hours for a doctor, turns out not enough skin was removed to require stitches, so I basically wasted two hours to get some antibiotic and a band aid...then I remembered I needed some milk so I drive to Kroger and get some milk (with the ER band still on my wrist), go back out my car, drive home, about half way home I remember I don't have any band aids in the apartment, so I just say fuck it and drive the rest of the way home....

now back to studying for the test tomorrow at 8AM, and hopefully supper too....

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

</venting>

That's why I only go to the ER/doctor as a last resort with things like that. Unless it bleeds for more than a few minutes or the gash looks like a canyon that I can stick half my finger in, I don't go.

3 total channels?

3 or 5.

I probably "should" sell the PG M44 or zx475ti which would both do what you need. If I keep one it would be the ti

fishyTOP

Is there any fishing to be had in the rivers around the St. Croix park I'll be going to?

Smallmouth, Muskie & Walleye. Great for the smallies though.

Looks like it is going to rain soon, was able to sneak the grass in before the possible storm. :)

The rain delayed my plane nearly 3 hours in Boston. :(