mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Hapenned in Dallas today Start at 2:30 at least.

4th gen maxima baby!

That is my least favorite part of the new skin. Open a damn link in another window PLEASE.

That is my least favorite part of the new skin. Open a damn link in another window PLEASE.

just right click and open in new tab :)

agreed

agreed

I agree, not sure why they set external links to same window. perhaps there's a fix to this. i'll look into it.

de de de

I understand, but I still HATE when forums have the default. Try surfing multiples everyday and remember where you are.

IPB man would be cooler if he was IDB man

de de de

I understand, but I still HATE when forums have the default. Try surfing multiples everyday and remember where you are.

i'm not in the habit of manually opening another tab so i never do... i keep losing my place in the h0p.

de de de

i'm not in the habit of manually opening another tab so i never do... i keep losing my place in the h0p.

if you have a scroll wheel on you mouse just click on the link with it and itll open the link in a new page

Heck yes on the SSA Dark theme. :D

IPB man would be cooler if he was IDB man

rofl

de de de

And that sucks when it happens

Going to go to the rod shop today. Insurance says my sticks were covered. Not sure if I replace them all right away or shop for deals. Part of me wants to lean either way, I hate paying retail but it is also hard to get a deal on a custom rod. The reels are another story, but I don't want to dick around with shit either.

Dark is the shit.......and last nights storm was nice.......we need more tho

sean, any hope of getting a break on custom rods because of the recession? find someone that needs money more than you need a custom rod.

Heck yes on the SSA Dark theme. :D

LOVEING IT HERE TOO MAN :wacky:

FTMFW

:woot:

wifey purchased 100 pods last night for 20 bucks! on teh ebayz

sahweet

lol

she didn't know I had just purchased 200 straight from nespresso the night before.

I'm an SSA ninja

heh

I never even knew I had me a title since newbie. I are special.

sean, any hope of getting a break on custom rods because of the recession? find someone that needs money more than you need a custom rod.

It takes quite the artisan to make them and I have my favorite. I am sure that they will cut me 20% on a bulk order though :)

got bored and played around with the numbers....basically it should cost me, give or take some, about the same to operate and maintain the E55 as it would a thee quarter/one ton diesel pickup...interesting, eh...