mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Shaq lost his boxing match with Oscar De La Hoya tonight by unanimous decision. Haha. It looked pretty even to me, but it was funny watching him throw punches, especially his quick hitter combos to De La Hoya's midsection. He had to stoop so low to do it, haha.

happy birthday mr ryanToo

caligreen, your name makes me sad, all i've found lately is brownshake

so i've been really busy getting all my summertime crammed into 3 weeks but i got a new toy worth sharing today:

7316_538564756764_201302464_32096413_1314123_n.jpg

another one of those deals i couldn't pass up on :D

happy birthday mr ryanToo

caligreen, your name makes me sad, all i've found lately is brownshake

you're welcome to come visit, just a warning though you won't want to leave.

the Camaro made it to Vegas and back with no problems, averaged close to 23 mpg for the trip even with it running rich in the higher elevation

driving with no AC was an experience though

Funny you mention that, my car just threw a code for running too rich. I've never seen that before. It's acting like it has a huge vacuum leak. Funny thing is, I don't know what is going on. Fuel pressure is stable, and the tune is good.

leaky/bad injector?

congrats on the trip tom, how's the exhaust after a bit of driving?

i need a damn obd II scanner so i can find out where my CEL is coming from, i'm just too damn broke to buy one (it will take multiple scans, as well as some scans after some WOT runs, it still hasn't seen WOT...lol)

the exhaust is great, nice and quiet at idle and just cruising, but sounds soo good at WOT, no drones anywhere either

don't know anyone with one? if you were here I could help ya out

This girl I'm talking to likes to work out and said she'll give me anything if I can make her have defined abs in two months. I asked for a Lamborghini, she said be reasonable, something she could actually manage. :)

Oh and she passes the HOP girl tests. She actually likes to shoot her dad's .45, and while she's mostly vegetarian (only eats meat once in a while), she likes seafood.

A blow job every 4 hours for the next 10 years. She could manage that :)

the Camaro made it to Vegas and back with no problems, averaged close to 23 mpg for the trip even with it running rich in the higher elevation

driving with no AC was an experience though

Nice, what did you having it running a whole week before the road trip :P

This girl I'm talking to likes to work out and said she'll give me anything if I can make her have defined abs in two months. I asked for a Lamborghini, she said be reasonable, something she could actually manage. :)

Oh and she passes the HOP girl tests. She actually likes to shoot her dad's .45, and while she's mostly vegetarian (only eats meat once in a while), she likes seafood.

A blow job every 4 hours for the next 10 years. She could manage that :)

Don't forget cooking you a complimentary steak dinner with the blow job.

I forget because I cook better than her. Good idea though.

did you do the math on the 4hr thing? because if i'm not badly mistaken that's how long it takes the testicles to "refill" the sperm supply

did you do the math on the 4hr thing? because if i'm not badly mistaken that's how long it takes the testicles to "refill" the sperm supply

Just thought about how often would be ideal, no idea on the sperm refill.

tom, sorry those were two separate thoughts in one post, i just need to find someone local with one and borrow it for a while. There's a guy running around with an SRT-4, i thought about catching him but honestly in this part of the country nobody does shit right.

<---got the fiero about 1/3 of the way wet-sanded today, all the panels are looking great except the wavy fucking driver's door, it'll never be flat but i'm going to have to get it better than it currently is

Really frustrated. I suck at the internet. All I want are the damn RS-232 codes for the Onkyo 876/906 and any one of these (Integras or Onks):

DTR-4.6, 90w x 5.1

DTR-5.6, 90w x 7.1

DTR-6.6, 105w x 7.1

DTR-7.6, 105w x 7.1

And also the DTC-7, DTC-9.1 V2, DTC-9.4, DTR-4.5, DTR-4.6-J, DTR-5.2, DTR-5.3, DTR-5.4, DTR-5.5, DTR-5.6-J, DTR-6.2, DTR-6.3, DTR-6.4, DTR-6.5,DTR-6.6-J, DTR-7.1, DTR-7.2, DTR-7.3, DTR-7.4, DTR-7.6-J, DTR-8.2, DTR-8.3, DTR-8.4, DTR-9.1, DTR-10.5, DTX-7, RDC-7, RDC-7 V2, RDC-7.1, TX-DS787, TX-DS797, TX-DS898, TX-DS989, TX-DS989 V2, TX-NA900, TX-NA1000, TX-NR900, TX-NR901, TX-NR1000, TX-NR5000E, TX-SR702, TX-SR703, TX-SR703-J, TX-SR803, TX-SR803-J,

If I can't I may be forced to buy a Denon 3310 instead.

Either way I feel stupid as I didn't run enough wires to bi-amp my mains which either receiver would allow. Just seems to be a more logical way to build mains for the non-critical listening room (ie family room)

<---got the fiero about 1/3 of the way wet-sanded today, all the panels are looking great except the wavy fucking driver's door, it'll never be flat but i'm going to have to get it better than it currently is

Do you mean 1/3 in time or perception...because regrettably if you are like me that means you've barely gotten started.