mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Found some floor tile I like at a local store today. It was $6.50/sq.ft.

Did some online research and found the exact same tile for $1.65/sq.ft.

I like to spend my money in the community, but that's just an outrageous mark-up.

Same boat but it is getting harder regularly.

Gopher game televised?

Nice avatar btw. :)

I love Hockey!

I grew up with Cullen, Kraft, and Blake literally.

That's cool! Keep in touch with them anymore?

New guy to the unit has a cobra SVT. Blue with white skunk stripes and nice rims. Good exhust too. Only issue is its an automatic.............Hopefully he says fuck it and sells it

Cobras never came with Autos. It's either a Mach 1, a fake snake, or has has the trans replaced in favor of the auto.

it seems like u know what ur talking about...

When you've been around something your entire life, you come to know a bit about it. :fing34:

i knew u knew ur shit about mustangs

its just sort of hard to show sarcasm

New guy to the unit has a cobra SVT. Blue with white skunk stripes and nice rims. Good exhust too. Only issue is its an automatic.............Hopefully he says fuck it and sells it

Cobras never came with Autos. It's either a Mach 1, a fake snake, or has has the trans replaced in favor of the auto.

it seems like u know what ur talking about...

When you've been around something your entire life, you come to know a bit about it. :fing34:

Good points..............I'mma have to look at the title or some paper work..............my guess is fake snake.

J

Use of the post +/- really picked up this week. hmm.

I clicked a few :+1: 's for you. ;)

Hey thanks (insert the hearts emoticon which I don't know the code to)! I was wondering if there was any way we could see who did it. I mean I suppose it's usually the thread starter, but who knows, somebody may have a man crush and bid up the points for little actual reason.

I was thinking the same thing. If they used to not even put radios and air conditioning in them to keep performance maximized/all true car, there's no way they'd put an auto in there.

KU's game was somewhat boring today. Their offense was mediocre and defense was pretty good (held UTEP to only 4 yards rushing). But it was just UTEP. The box score says KU had 576 yards of offense, but it sure didn't seem like it during the game. Plus I think they went into the game with only one run in the playbook, that being the shotgun draw. I would bet all of my money that they ran it on at least 80% of their running plays, and 95% of them in the second half. I know they went two whole drives down the field with that as the only running play, over and over and over. Yawn.

Shit, by the look of things I'll barely have time to finish the fiberglass work on the kicks before the competition next weekend :(

Still need to finish a box and deaden roof for customers and help a friend install a pair of scan 15m's the day before the competition.

Atleast I managed to get the spl setup together and tuned.

I would just like to get some sleep.

I would just like to get some sleep.

same!! dam cardinal just woke me up!!

Use of the post +/- really picked up this week. hmm.

I clicked a few :+1: 's for you. ;)

Hey thanks (insert the hearts emoticon which I don't know the code to)! I was wondering if there was any way we could see who did it. I mean I suppose it's usually the thread starter, but who knows, somebody may have a man crush and bid up the points for little actual reason.

At the moment it is not set up for tracking. Maybe a update down the road will. I just give it a click from time to time if the post is very helpful to the topic and the site, or visa versa. :)

Oh yeah, :wub: =

:wub:

. :)

haha wub. ok I'll have to remember that.

I suppose I should clean today. I hate cleaning. I need a wife for that.

Okay, time for some Beefeaters and Tonic with some turkey chilli. Ravens v. Chiefs!! For Matt Cassell's sake, I hope he does not hold onto the ball as long as he did last year, or he will get hurt bad today.

I have the making for a Beef/Tonic as well, but will probably refrain. Going to try to build some picture frames after the game. I like your idea better, but fly out tomorrow.

Today is gonna be a damn good day for the NFL......................

Vikes with a passing game? I can't remember the last time I could be excited for that. :)

Amusingly we get Billick as an announcer today :P

Think CLE is making a mistake starting Quinn against us. Hard first D to face.

Just put a new gasket on the Viking. Can't wait to see how that and a temperature controller will do to make it super consistent. Have to wait until next weekend. First cook = Whole rack of lamb.

My hu started acting up with scratched cd's :(

It stops and starts in the middle of a song and sometimes it just doesn't want to resume the song.

Any ideas what I can try to do to it ? One of those cleaning cd's with brushes maybe ?

Gopher game televised?

Big10HD channel

I think my roomate sean worked that game. He was impressed with all the poon lol.

I guess he didnt see too much in computers programing and game design specialized school, even if it was in florida.

Just put a new gasket on the Viking. Can't wait to see how that and a temperature controller will do to make it super consistent. Have to wait until next weekend. First cook = Whole rack of lamb.

What time, I'll grab bring some home made honey wine.