mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Overcooked, shitty relish, and unlomited crappy fries. Doh!!

sorry mang!

I like red robin for shitty burgers. Their onion rings make me happy.

Don't they have endless fries or something? I have eaten there maybe once.

yEP. I have had a good burger there before, but today was disappointing.

Matt, curious why you picked the ZDT over the TMWW towers. Considering my stash of drivers I am leaning towards making one or the other for a quick solution for the family room.

if you meant me, i have no idea which TMWW towers you're referring to (and yea.. there was a bag)

I promise tomorrow if it's pretty i'll get a vid of the fiero The exhaust is loud as all fucknuts right now, but it's running infinitely better.

I just ate a jalapeño with dinner and i had cut it lengthwise before eating (to seed it) and the first half was not hot at all, second half was typical jalapeño hot.

Matt, curious why you picked the ZDT over the TMWW towers. Considering my stash of drivers I am leaning towards making one or the other for a quick solution for the family room.

if you meant me, i have no idea which TMWW towers you're referring to (and yea.. there was a bag)

http://www.htguide.com/forum/showthread.php4?t=15323&page=1&pp=35

Of course I ask because I generally am not a dome mid fan. I wish that those actually use the RS180 as the midbass even if it required 4 of them as I'd like them to be thinner. The center is a beast as well, if it weren't I'd definitely lean that way.

Brian's are gorgeous though, but damn I need a table saw if I am going down that road.

http://www.htguide.com/forum/showthread.php4?t=15323&page=24&pp=35

http://www.htguide.com/forum/showthread.php4?t=15323&page=1&pp=35

Of course I ask because I generally am not a dome mid fan. I wish that those actually use the RS180 as the midbass even if it required 4 of them as I'd like them to be thinner. The center is a beast as well, if it weren't I'd definitely lean that way.

Brian's are gorgeous though, but damn I need a table saw if I am going down that road.

http://www.htguide.com/forum/showthread.php4?t=15323&page=24&pp=35

Brian's photos don't work Sean. Now you have me interested as to what they look like.

I've got one hell of an itch to go shoot. I need my own personal range here in town. I'm trying to talk a local guy to open up private membership to one of his ranges.

Have a new rear sight ordered for the .45, next is to order the front, new hammer, some more brass and bullets, and a new holster rig.

Posting from Barnes and Nobles... Don't get internet til Thursday.

Virginia is everything I remember it to be. My place is about 10 minutes from the field office im working out of and I am smack dab in the middle of tons of places to go. No complaints yet. :fing34:

Finally got a haircut the other day. Now the hat finally fits right again.

Posting from Barnes and Nobles... Don't get internet til Thursday.

Virginia is everything I remember it to be. My place is about 10 minutes from the field office im working out of and I am smack dab in the middle of tons of places to go. No complaints yet. :fing34:

First time I read that I saw "VAGINA is everything I remember it to be."

I still can't start the expy.

I'm blowing god damn fuses every time. I put in 25 amp to see if it would start and it blew that.

I replaced both the ground from starter and the ignition switch in the steering column. Both were bad. Neither fixed my problem.

I may have blown up my 880 in the process. It was acting funny. I just got a new battery, maybe the interstate was just shot and sending wayyyyy too low voltage... wtf

who knows.

It couldnt even handle a 20 amp draw when I took it in. It had been draind from trying to start too many times.

Might take it to batt pluss and see if they can revive the old one. then I'll have 2 850cca batts for my truck that won't start.

lol

phuker.

Does it only do it when you are trying to start the vehicle or as soon as you turn the key? Disonnect the lead from the starter wire and try to start it and see what happens. If nothing happens, it's the starter, if it still blows, it's ignition related which probably means a leaky plug wire or coil pack. I don't know what year it is, but if it's a first gen, you should have a pair of coil packs.

I know you said you had the starter tested, but that doesn't mean there's not an intermittent problem with it that comes back once it's bolted in place or a load placed on it. The problem with 99% of these "testers" is they cannot put a load on the starter. It' the same way with an alternator. The only proper way to test is with a load.

Hell, tow it down here; I'll have it running in an hour.

Poasts from a red robin. Wanted a hamburger and it was close. Just ordered and am already regretting my decision

I've eaten there like twice in my life, the first time I don't remember and the last time was a year ago and I had a cheeseburger with egg on it. It was good.

Five guys burgers ftw!!!

We just got a five guys a couple of months ago, but I have yet to eat there. I don't do fast food often, and 95% of the time it's only when I'm traveling.

you think ppl are goin crazy over the muslims..... just wait for a similar rise of non-believers.... its gona be quite ugly here in america, if it isn't already haha

edit: its already happening btw, non-believers are one of the few increasing demographics increasing in america. (as far as religous views are concerned) i cant think, off the top of my head, of the exact study with the the numbers... i believe its 16 percent, in 08 i think, of ppl dont identify with a religion and that up from 8 percent in 01 or 00....

Nah dude...............better to believe in nothing than to be muslim..............At least thats how most of America is gonna see it. To most americans not touching pig is un-American.

J

ya, if not for 9/11 i doubt that would be a reality.

i gauge this kind of thing by who has a greater chance of becoming president lol. i doubt ill ever have chance to vote for an atheist running for president in my lifetime... maybe a muslim but definitely not an atheist.

im actually surprised that Obama's mom, being an atheist, didnt stir up more contravercy...

What about agnostic?

i think an agnostic maybe more plausible. however i really dont understand the idea of being an agnostic... if you cant know if there is a god and you cant know if there isnt a god, wouldnt it be easy to come to the conclusion that those who claim god exist dont have evidence for that? so the conclusion would be that no one knows if god exist, therefore people who claim it existences are wrong. aka the postion of an atheist, which is one who lacks a belief in god or gods (because there is no evidence otherwise)...

You're right about not having evidence that a God does exist. However you're forgetting that we also think it's impossible to disprove the existence of one. There are two sides to that coin. I just figure if there is one, I'll find out someday if I'm supposed to. Until then, I just lead my life by the golden rule- do unto others as you would like to yourself. or however that goes.

i disagree, lets say there was murder and a suspect was found to have not committed it (god doesn't not exist), would i have to go further to prove innocents (disprove existence)? i think no, because innocent and not guilty are the same thing.

and x2 on the golden rule. its unfortunate so many dont understand the power of it's idea...

I'm not sure I follow. But it is late at night for me so I'm kinda :ehh:

Finally got a haircut the other day. Now the hat finally fits right again.

Hey I just got one today. That is neat.

you think ppl are goin crazy over the muslims..... just wait for a similar rise of non-believers.... its gona be quite ugly here in america, if it isn't already haha

edit: its already happening btw, non-believers are one of the few increasing demographics increasing in america. (as far as religous views are concerned) i cant think, off the top of my head, of the exact study with the the numbers... i believe its 16 percent, in 08 i think, of ppl dont identify with a religion and that up from 8 percent in 01 or 00....

Nah dude...............better to believe in nothing than to be muslim..............At least thats how most of America is gonna see it. To most americans not touching pig is un-American.

J

ya, if not for 9/11 i doubt that would be a reality.

i gauge this kind of thing by who has a greater chance of becoming president lol. i doubt ill ever have chance to vote for an atheist running for president in my lifetime... maybe a muslim but definitely not an atheist.

im actually surprised that Obama's mom, being an atheist, didnt stir up more contravercy...

What about agnostic?

i think an agnostic maybe more plausible. however i really dont understand the idea of being an agnostic... if you cant know if there is a god and you cant know if there isnt a god, wouldnt it be easy to come to the conclusion that those who claim god exist dont have evidence for that? so the conclusion would be that no one knows if god exist, therefore people who claim it existences are wrong. aka the postion of an atheist, which is one who lacks a belief in god or gods (because there is no evidence otherwise)...

Agnostic is the middle of the road answer. It is a term for those more confused about religon than anything else. Wife considers herself Agnostic. As she has put it before "Its neither a denial of the existance of God, nor is it acceptance. It is confusion as to how, when, where, why, and for what he or she existed, what happened and what resulted.

J

Personally, I'm not confused because I'm a geologist, so I studied about and believe that the earth was created 4.6 billion years ago and life evolved over 500 million years and yadda yadda. But I can't disprove the existence of a God just because of that. It's not black and white in that regard like some people think. Just because the bible says that God created the earth a couple thousand years ago and I think that's wrong doesn't mean that the whole idea is wrong. Perhaps just the story is written wrong. God could have made the universe 14 billion years ago then let it evolve, and we're just thinking on too small of a scale. At this point in time nobody can either prove or disprove that (I actually just thought that up, so I can't say I fully believe it either). Which is why I never think about it. It's a futile exercise. My brain is too scientific to believe in something without physical evidence. And yeah people say oh the fact that people and animals are here is evidence. To me, no, it's not.

So clarification on the confusion thing since I went on a tangent there- If your definition of confusion is unknowing, then yes I suppose I am. However, I don't feel confused because I'm open to either answer when the time arrives and I'm not actively trying to make that time now. Such as, "I'm confused, I'm not sure what size fuse to use." Well, at this point I don't even have an amplifier yet so I don't even think about it. And even though believers in God are not technically confused because they have that faith, I may be inclined to say they're more confused than I am. But that's just me on a side note, not trying to bag on believers. As long as your beliefs don't affect me I have no problem with you believing in God, the flying spaghetti monster, bigfoot, whatever.

and that concludes my thoughts on that.

Personally, I'm not confused because I'm a geologist, so I studied about and believe that the earth was created 4.6 billion years ago and life evolved over 500 million years and yadda yadda. But I can't disprove the existence of a God just because of that. It's not black and white in that regard like some people think. Just because the bible says that God created the earth a couple thousand years ago and I think that's wrong doesn't mean that the whole idea is wrong. Perhaps just the story is written wrong. God could have made the universe 14 billion years ago then let it evolve, and we're just thinking on too small of a scale. At this point in time nobody can either prove or disprove that. Which is why I never think about it. It's a futile exercise. My brain is too scientific to believe in something without physical evidence. And yeah people say oh the fact that people and animals are here is evidence. To me, no, it's not.

and that concludes my thoughts on that.

I was born and raised a Catholic and went to a Catholic school for 9 years, so I've seen and read it all from their point of view. The first thing they teach is that the bible can not be taken for it's exact literal meaning. You find this in many ways. For instance, most people believe Adam and Eve to be a literal single man and single woman, when in fact, the church teaches it to be man and woman in the plural sense. One sex, many humans. Cain and Abel are nothing more than a metaphor for good and evil. The bible also speaks of many wise men whom are hundreds of years old. Literally, they are stating the men to be century old humans, when in fact, age was a way to convey wisdom in biblical times. The older the man, the wiser.

Of course this is different per religious sect, but the majority of Christianity follows the same concepts and very similar bibles.

Tom's God

FlyingSpaghettiMonster.png