mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

And the Aura is so sweet. Bummer they are out of NS12's as my plan was to use them for midbasses in my home theater speakers. I do know they are working on a few things though, I just hope they keep the extension so that I don't have to try to figure out 4 ways.

I think he's a red head.

Aidan or me?

I was born blond. Now brown or super, super dirty blond. Everyone in my family had blue eyes.

Aidan.

I too was born blond and now I am having to deal with gray.

Aidan was red when he was born, but that got washed off quicly.

The asian diet is interesting though.

Less animal protein period, no milk, lots of vegetables, fish and they live a long time.

But animals taste better than vegetables most of the time. And the asians are mostly little. Though less overweight, no? Though maybe half of this country's problem with obesity is lack of self control and discipline with any food, period. But mostly twinkies I think.

Yep, people here basically eat shit

Well I have had tripe before...

Man, I want that V12 TDI.

I got to ride in a v12 tdi Touareg, felt like it had limitless power.

when it comes to healthy eating and diet theory crafting I only see some facts to be true.

we should be eating only foods we could kill/harvest easily ant eat raw.

raw grains = bad for you. The bad for u parts are nutralized in cooking for the mots part but some stay with.

our boday can create cellular energy from fat and amino acids. There are esential fats and amino acids we need. There is no sugar that if we don't eat we will die. High starch foods are in general bad.

Our imune system and metabolism thrive on high protein higher vitamin and mineral dense foods.

High energy, non fructose rich food sources rarely have a decent amount of proteins vitamins health" fats or minerals.

Milk isn't that good for you. Period. Lactose isn't readily digestable. I wouldn't villanise milk though. It's not horrible unless u have a severe lactose alergy.

In the US we have less lactose intolerance for one main reason. Milk was a main energy source on the trip over to the new land and once we arived.

The most confusing thing to me is why we are so reliant on certain fats.

What in evolution made us function so much better on olive oil and salmon fat. They don't seam like a highly available nutrient globally. The omega fats however are amazing for almost all needs and most US people don't get enough.

Also, in ever person I have met and helped in changing body comp, the first this I told them was eat more lean protein. So many people I know that just increased frequency and quantity of protein have seen more results from that than any single other change including increasing exercize.

I need to start eating better to include more lein protein.............Damn lack of motivation to cook. Waking up at 0400 and not getting to bed till a least 2100 sucks.

Less animal protein period, no milk, lots of vegetables, fish and they live a long time.

But animals taste better than vegetables most of the time. And the asians are mostly little. Though less overweight, no? Though maybe half of this country's problem with obesity is lack of self control and discipline with any food, period. But mostly twinkies I think.

Hot dogs are a lot closer to shit than tripe, or at least what they are wrapped in.

lol, did someone haxorz Jon's ad or did I piss him off yesterday. It had no reference to me the first time I read it and now its in there 2x. Price went from $6k to $16k

Hot dogs are a lot closer to shit than tripe, or at least what they are wrapped in.

true...

rainy day....going to be lazy again...damn it

I think he's a red head.

Aidan or me?

I was born blond. Now brown or super, super dirty blond. Everyone in my family had blue eyes.

Aidan.

I am getting the Mr. Fantastic gray lines.

I thought I rode in the V10 TDI.

lol, did someone haxorz Jon's ad or did I piss him off yesterday. It had no reference to me the first time I read it and now its in there 2x. Price went from $6k to $16k

I don't understand how that happened, but trying to catch up.

Wifey ran her first big 5k this morning. Arthur and I ran around and took advantage of all the freebie stuff they were giving out. Must have had 4 bagels, 2 Gatorades, 2 bananas, 2 energy juices yadda yadda. Plus tote bags and so on. They also had a mini classic car show going on too. Arthur loved the '49 Packard, and the '67 Stingray. And no I did not get pictures of those cars.

I think he's a red head.

Aidan or me?

Aidan.

I am getting the Mr. Fantastic gray lines.

Amusingly I watched that poor excuse of a movie last night

I thought I rode in the V10 TDI.

:Doh:

It was indeed a V10 :(

No V12 in the Touareg.

21st birthday tonight in Pittsburgh. Wish me luck.

Happy B-Day!

Oh how I wish I could remember my 21st b-day!

:drink40:

don't get caught in a riot ;)

went to the range with the new 1894, shot some 240 gr Cowboy Action loads...fun gun that's for sure

had a couple guys there shooting some pretty hot .25-06 rounds...my god that fucker is loud...

Boy KU barely eeked out the W against Southern Miss. today. Too close for comfort. The pass defense is shit. Absolute shit. Just like it has been forever.

So I just tried setting my gains by the amp gain tutorial and something aint right

on my Tweeters (CH 1-2) I was getting 14.5V from a 10kHz WAV file (53W@4ohm)

on my Midrange (Ch3-4) I was getting 9.9V from a 1KHz WAV file (24W@4ohm)

???

But if I switched the input the amp would play 14.5V through Ch3-4

The Channels on the amp is set at full

The Tweeters are crossed at 2.5 and 0db (H701)

The Mids are crossed at 2.something and 0 db (H701)

The Pioneer Premier HU is set flat and at 46/62

The truck was running (same either way though)

So what gives?

Also I tried doing it with the 1000D which should get 30-31V for 900-1000W @ 1 ohm and chould only muster 18.2V out of it (~300W@ 1ohm)

Am I doing something wrong or is the amp gain tutorial bogus? lol

the bears are blowing it, this was going to be cal's breakout year :(