mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I got a set of Michelin Harmony tires.

720 tread ware rating

80,000 mile warranty!

These should last me awhile.

21st birthday tonight in Pittsburgh. Wish me luck.

Have a good time, :drink40: Happy Birthday

Home at last, this weekend is going to kill me!!!!

Had a mini-freak out today, walked outside and didn't see my truck anywhere.

Time to watch Penn State

3463nv6.jpg

have I mentioned how much I like to cook? :lol2:

what kind of creation is that peng

double patty cheeseburger w/BBQ sauce?

Wow. My face looks BAD. Was welding thursday and friday quite a bit and apparently burned my face a bit, and went to the football game today for the first half and now the left side of my face looks like a damned lobster.

Wow. My face looks BAD. Was welding thursday and friday quite a bit and apparently burned my face a bit, and went to the football game today for the first half and now the left side of my face looks like a damned lobster.

ive heard applying lots of beer liberally will cure that problem.

damn I'm bored as shit tonight.... actually I haven't done shit all weekend

lol, did someone haxorz Jon's ad or did I piss him off yesterday. It had no reference to me the first time I read it and now its in there 2x. Price went from $6k to $16k

yeah now it says pedophile in addition to cocksucker...*shakes head*

jurassic park is on hbo hd, forgot how awesome the audio was in this movie for 1993.

im telling you guys someone from SSA is fucking with me... ... sean if you read it when i first posted it then you read it the way i wrote it!

within hours of the link being posted on ssa. it was fucked... i have fixed it 15 times.. within an hour or so its fucked again...... they messed with a buncha shit.. each time doing more.... and more.. on top of fixing the shit i fixed... BLAH

i gotta make a new one... my roomates were all shitty when they learnd i was selling her... but neither of them are smart enough to even do shit like this.

jurassic park is on hbo hd, forgot how awesome the audio was in this movie for 1993.

I remember whenever someone got a new HT system in their house, in went Jurassic Park. Awesome sound effects. Love that movie.

im telling you guys someone from SSA is fucking with me... ... sean if you read it when i first posted it then you read it the way i wrote it!

within hours of the link being posted on ssa. it was fucked... i have fixed it 15 times.. within an hour or so its fucked again...... they messed with a buncha shit.. each time doing more.... and more.. on top of fixing the shit i fixed... BLAH

i gotta make a new one... my roomates were all shitty when they learnd i was selling her... but neither of them are smart enough to even do shit like this.

We can gain access to everyone who's viewed the link, but I don't know of any way to access who actually changed it unless CL made that IP available to us.

im telling you guys someone from SSA is pucking with me... ... sean if you read it when i first posted it then you read it the way i wrote it!

Whod you piss off man? lol

Dude I feel for ya jon.................no clue tho

So I just tried setting my gains by the amp gain tutorial and something aint right

on my Tweeters (CH 1-2) I was getting 14.5V from a 10kHz WAV file (53W@4ohm)

on my Midrange (Ch3-4) I was getting 9.9V from a 1KHz WAV file (24W@4ohm)

???

But if I switched the input the amp would play 14.5V through Ch3-4

The Channels on the amp is set at full

The Tweeters are crossed at 2.5 and 0db (H701)

The Mids are crossed at 2.something and 0 db (H701)

The Pioneer Premier HU is set flat and at 46/62

The truck was running (same either way though)

So what gives?

Also I tried doing it with the 1000D which should get 30-31V for 900-1000W @ 1 ohm and chould only muster 18.2V out of it (~300W@ 1ohm)

Am I doing something wrong or is the amp gain tutorial bogus? lol

Is the fader on your head unit towards the front a little bit?

So I just tried setting my gains by the amp gain tutorial and something aint right

on my Tweeters (CH 1-2) I was getting 14.5V from a 10kHz WAV file (53W@4ohm)

on my Midrange (Ch3-4) I was getting 9.9V from a 1KHz WAV file (24W@4ohm)

???

But if I switched the input the amp would play 14.5V through Ch3-4

The Channels on the amp is set at full

The Tweeters are crossed at 2.5 and 0db (H701)

The Mids are crossed at 2.something and 0 db (H701)

The Pioneer Premier HU is set flat and at 46/62

The truck was running (same either way though)

So what gives?

Also I tried doing it with the 1000D which should get 30-31V for 900-1000W @ 1 ohm and chould only muster 18.2V out of it (~300W@ 1ohm)

Am I doing something wrong or is the amp gain tutorial bogus? lol

Is the fader on your head unit towards the front a little bit?

is your test tone being cut off by a filter, like using a 100hz tone w/ a lowpass filter at 60hz?

Boy Penn State must have went home after the first quarter. Glad I did not go and sit in the rain.