mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

and a little sick! I always loved the"Im taking a dump face".

My God! My son's face literally looks like a tomato and he grunts like an ogre. It's so freaking funny!

unless Lamborghini will sell me an engineering manual of some sort

Then you'd have to learn Italian, err. . . . German.

Depends on the model, V10 German, V12 Italian. ;)

Still all VW.

I wonder if Jay Cutler is color blind. Ha Ha! "Throw to the guys in white son!"

I love it when the Bears lose.

I'm sure anyone here who has handled a baby for any length of time will find this painfully hilarious:

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

:wtf::poop::lolup:

Still all VW.

Nein! Das Auto!

Its been a while since I been here...

Its been a while since I been here...

It sure has, glad to see you are back.

I love it when the Bears lose.

Almost as much as when the Pack loses.

My shoulders are killing me.

I have what's called forward posturing, it's finally taking a huge toll. I need to loose this tonnage then it's new job and new car time.

It's effing with my rotator cuff and I already shy my left one a bit, and my gramps does too.

Nifty, my first post in the IHoP..... woot.gif

M2, does the Hanns G require you to do something in that I am not?

I have my pc connected from the DVI to HDMI. When I shut the monitor off and then turn it back, if the computer isn't asleep and then turned on the monitor will claim there is no signal.

I have my pc connected from the DVI to HDMI. When I shut the monitor off and then turn it back, if the computer isn't asleep and then turned on the monitor will claim there is no signal.

That's crazy!

I do hate HDMI though. I avoid it on my moniter. I only use it for the HT because it's whats there.

I know with my LCD's Sean that I have to randmoly wiggle the HDMI cables in the socket because it will loose signal somehow over time from my PS3 in the living room.

*tries to not drive to coastal

MMmmmmMMmm I wish I had my truck today. Stupid truck...

I would be stopping after work then I bet. Instead I wait an extra hour after work for the W to grab me

That's crazy!

I do hate HDMI though. I avoid it on my moniter. I only use it for the HT because it's whats there.

I know with my LCD's Sean that I have to randmoly wiggle the HDMI cables in the socket because it will loose signal somehow over time from my PS3 in the living room.

I "need" the analog input for my TV connection. I don't feel like buying HDMI over Cat6 Baluns for the other rooms yet and R2 brought me some component repeater amplifiers so component output from my receiver in 1080i it is. That means that the HDMI input on the Hanns G has to be used for the PC. As soon as the Baluns become more affordable I will switch it since the Hanns is only 6' from my pc, but the cable output is 50' from some of hte TV's.

just for S and G's have you tried a direct connection from comp toi hansG?

I know you had it on because you mentioned the eye socket melting brightness from factory, but did you give a shorter HDMI a shot to see if it's the moniter or a weak link in the chain?

I didn't have any issues getting the HDMI to work, I just hate HDMI as a connection.

Jackl gets so excited when I come home he busted his tail open hitting it on stuff.

Poor guy. He painted a knee hight blood splatter on every door frame in the house including the unfinished wall.

I need to develop some armor for his tail or something.

That's crazy!

I "need" the analog input for my TV connection. I don't feel like buying HDMI over Cat6 Baluns for the other rooms yet and R2 brought me some component repeater amplifiers so component output from my receiver in 1080i it is. That means that the HDMI input on the Hanns G has to be used for the PC. As soon as the Baluns become more affordable I will switch it since the Hanns is only 6' from my pc, but the cable output is 50' from some of hte TV's.

If you need more, I have more. :)

Jackl gets so excited when I come home he busted his tail open hitting it on stuff.

Poor guy. He painted a knee hight blood splatter on every door frame in the house including the unfinished wall.

I need to develop some armor for his tail or something.

Does his tail feel like a bull wip when you get hit by it?