mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Got the computer up and running, threw on Ubuntu 64bit and :D . It is pretty snappy. Would like to throw some version of winblows on it but I don't have a copy.:peepwall:

Loving the 64 bit?

Yes I am. I wish my other hard drive didn't crash, I had a lot of stuff on it. Right now I'm slowly pluging in other drives as I think I may have backed some of the stuff on other drives.

was up everybody

Not to much, got my coffee and getting ready to watch Public Enemies

well getting ready to go snow plow, make that money will be up all night... ill need some coffee to lol

was up everybody

well getting ready to go snow plow, make that money will be up all night... ill need some coffee to lol

:werd_msword:

was up everybody

yea i work with porkchop he is like my brother for 19+ years and he lives one block away lol

was up everybody

yea i work with porkchop he is like my brother for 19+ years and he lives one block away lol

Thats cool you guys are still really good friends for so long

SOB!!!! :madsign::madrofl: :madrofl: :angry22: :angry22: :angry22: :angry22: Our babysitter just had to cancel for New Year's eve. :badmood2: :badmood2: :badmood2: :badmood2:

SOB!!!! :madsign::madrofl: :madrofl: :angry22: :angry22: :angry22: :angry22: Our babysitter just had to cancel for New Year's eve. :badmood2: :badmood2: :badmood2: :badmood2:

:lame: So are you staying home for new years then?

was up everybody

Thats cool you guys are still really good friends for so long

yes i have seen that dude ... go thru alot , and changed for the good thats all that matters..

:lame: So are you staying home for new years then?

awwww that sucks

Tirefryr, how was your drive to Benton Harbor today?

The drive was fine, but the work was screwed up. After 7 hours of tracing wires we determined the ADT alarm was causing the air movers not to turn on. So was called the alarm company and they send a guy out who has no idea about the system since it's so old, so he just starts pressing buttons and magically everything works again.

The best part was loading my truck where the hinge broke on the tailgate glass. Took 30 minutes just to get the damn thing closed again. By this time, it was single digits and the lake effect was starting to kick in.

Tirefryr, how was your drive to Benton Harbor today?

The drive was fine, but the work was screwed up. After 7 hours of tracing wires we determined the ADT alarm was causing the air movers not to turn on. So was called the alarm company and they send a guy out who has no idea about the system since it's so old, so he just starts pressing buttons and magically everything works again.

The best part was loading my truck where the hinge broke on the tailgate glass. Took 30 minutes just to get the damn thing closed again. By this time, it was single digits and the lake effect was starting to kick in.

good thing it didnt snow much at all today

Edited by Mac N Cheese

Babysitting my brothers daughter who is 14mo, funny girl.

I probably will end up staying in downtown GR after i get out of work because every year they have a ball drop

Edited by Mac N Cheese

how flat would a human be if they were run over by a steamroller?

1/10th of an inch!!

resources from Manswers

Conservative radio talk host Rush Limbaugh was rushed to a Honolulu hospital on Wednesday afternoon with chest pains, sources told KITV.

Let us all hope for a speedy recovery...

STOP LAUGHING! C'MON GUYS THIS IS SERIOUS!

large caliber rifle would be my choice