mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Was so sick on tueday and wednesday.

I slept 16 hours from Monday night to Tuesday.

We think you're going to be hearing a lot about this one over the next few days... or weeks. A team of researchers at the University of Washington and the University of California San Diego have determined that, with physical access to your car's ECU, a hacker could "adversely control a wide range of automotive functions and completely ignore driver input -- including disabling the brakes, selectively braking individual wheels on demand, stopping the engine, and so on." For example, the team was able to connect a computer to a car's ODB-II port, access that computer wirelessly, and then disable the brakes in the first car while driving down the road in a separate vehicle. The conclusion is that these in-car systems have few if any safeguards in place and, with physical access, nearly anything is possible. The solution, of course, is to prevent physical access. So, if you see a hacker hanging around in your car looking all shady, or a laptop computer sitting in the footwell that totally wasn't there before, well, you know who to call.

The only problem with talking accusing hackers for hacking in your car is that it's ciminal profiling. They may not be a hacker, hacking your car. They might just be a normal car theif that happened to steal a laptop prior to the grand theft they are about to commit. Like a warm up you know.

To then ask them if they are a hacker or to look up and find out if they are in fact a hacker is wrong. Just because they are breaking one law doesn't mean that ANYONE should have the right to see if they are breaking another. Besides hacking isn't really "illeagle" it's at most just undocumented network usage.

We should stop criminal profiling. Some eleventy-bajillion criminals have signed a petition to stop this profiling and unlawfull law enforcement.

a1356_bm.gif

Eiffel Tower anyone?

:peepwall:

The new ATV tires and wheels just showed up!!!! They are super knobby!!!! pics in a few.biggrin.gif

Hello and thank you for calling The State Mental Hospital.

Please select from the following options menu:

If you are obsessive-compulsive, press 1 repeatedly.

If you are co-dependent, please ask someone to press 2 for you.

If you have multiple personalities, press 3, 4, 5 and 6.

If you are paranoid, we know who you are and what you want, stay on the line so we can trace your call.

If you are delusional, press 7 and your call will be forwarded to the Mother Ship

If you are schizophrenic, listen carefully and a little voice will tell you which number to press.

If you are manic-depressive, it doesn't matter which number you press, nothing will make you happy anyway.

If you are dyslexic, press 9696969696969696.

If you are bipolar, please leave a message after the beep or before the beep or after the beep. Please wait for the beep.

If you have short-term memory loss, press 9. If you have short-term memory loss, press 9. If you have short-term memory loss, press 9.

If you have low self-esteem, please hang up. Our operators are too busy to talk with you.

If you are menopausal, put the gun down, hang up, turn on the fan, lie down and cry. You won't be crazy forever.

If you are blonde, don't press any buttons , you'll just mess it up.

1273850536241.jpg

Apple users gay :o . No way.

There is a guy i work with, with an OLD Macintosh Classic under his desk, and a paper that says "Try to find happiness in things not associated Mac products" :suicide-santa: I swear the guy's a homo I'm afraid for my ass every time he walks by.

He's gonna try to find happiness with you Duran, watch yo self :captain:

He claimed he's married :P

:orly3: Yeah to his Mac from the sounds of it

Seriously, I wanna bitch slap him.

:peepwall:

1273850536241.jpg

Apple users gay :o . No way.

There is a guy i work with, with an OLD Macintosh Classic under his desk, and a paper that says "Try to find happiness in things not associated Mac products" :suicide-santa: I swear the guy's a homo I'm afraid for my ass every time he walks by.

Maybe you should be more worried as I am running 3 Linux boxes at home and considering converting an old Dell over to it too. ;)

Not too long ago, the rumormill was buzzing about the possibility of Ford offering a SuperCrew version of the brutal F-150 SVT Raptor, adding four-door versatility to the already awesome prowess of the automaker's latest pickup. Now, Inside Line reports that Ford has confirmed production of the more spacious Raptor for the 2011 model year.

IL also states that Ford will only offer the SuperCrew Raptor with the top-rung 6.2-liter V8, which produces a healthy 411 horsepower and 434 pound-feet of torque. Need to get the family across the desert in a hurry? This is the truck you'll want to opt for. We'll wait for the official word from Ford before we discuss pricing, but expect the SuperCrew model to ring in just above the standard 6.2-liter Raptor's base price of $41,995.

:werd_msword: :werd_msword: :werd_msword:

NO, I don't want a truck.

Definably not a 40K truck.

I was looking at the Raptor, nice truck for what it is. Not good for what I use my truck for (work).

Early morning TOP!!

wait a year or two, scoop one up for less than 30 :D

oh shit, Penguin4x4 is posting outside the Hop again :peepwall:

oh shit, Penguin4x4 is posting outside the Hop again :peepwall:

:o

:ohnoes9:

:trippy: