mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I'll never talk bad about my employer, but I'm really on my last threads.

:(

What happened ?

In short I've basically spoon fed my supervisor for her job. I applied and was looked over even though I had more experience.

In buisness I understand keeping your friends close, but it's really costing our department money with how much waste is going on. I onboarded here so I wouldn't have to take work home and could just come in, work, then go home. Now I feel I'm taking work stresss home, not getting compensated for the aditional stress, and watching some not so good people get credit for my ideas. I wouldn't mind one bit of any of those things if I felt that it was appreciated. My philosophy is always to work hard enough to get my boss promoted and then move myself up if I want.

Here I feel as if I'm punished for being good at my job, and I don't really get thanks for the extra work put in.

:( That sucks Matt.

I know where you are coming from and it sucks. I started the process engineering department and stuck being a supervisor rather than en engineer. Hang in there at some point things will be more favorable for you :)

Thanks for the support guys. Venting here helps me to not just quit my job.

The bad part is knowing I could make if for quite some time if I just quit. I would have to use some retirement but I could keep the same lifestyle for many years.

Thats what we are here for Brother. I sure know it feels good to be able to vent somewhere that doesn't effect my daily life.smile.gif

HA! no doubt...

:hay:

Thanks. Actually knowing guys who want to do something with themselves helps. Most of my friends in the non SSA world are content with not acheiving their dreams, and don't want to even try. It's easy to slip into that when you're surrounded by it.

:grouphug:

Sean and Matt where are you guys?

Was up at the farm. No internetz there.

You now that may make life easier. Last year we all went together and bought my grandparents directv and they just hate it. That damn idiot box is a waste of time!! That is what they tell us. I could not even imagine what they would think of the internet.

I know where you are coming from and it sucks. I started the process engineering department and stuck being a supervisor rather than en engineer. Hang in there at some point things will be more favorable for you :)

I'm going to apply for a slightly higher paying job, with slightly fewer hours. That would help a ton. I'm trying to buy a second property and I'm extremely nervous about getting into it. I didn't think I would be, but I'm starting to doubt myself. When it's something I want that's really unlike me. I never have doubts unless I'm not informed at all or it's my gut reaction to a bad idea.

Being in conflict about this is not good. I need to find something other than work to give me financial freedom. I didn't get educated and I'm hitting me income cap with out papers to back up my knowledge base. Going to school will only get me so far in that also. I want more, and thicker legs on my stool financial stool.

I'm going to apply for a slightly higher paying job, with slightly fewer hours. That would help a ton. I'm trying to buy a second property and I'm extremely nervous about getting into it. I didn't think I would be, but I'm starting to doubt myself. When it's something I want that's really unlike me. I never have doubts unless I'm not informed at all or it's my gut reaction to a bad idea.

Being in conflict about this is not good. I need to find something other than work to give me financial freedom. I didn't get educated and I'm hitting me income cap with out papers to back up my knowledge base. Going to school will only get me so far in that also. I want more, and thicker legs on my stool financial stool.

You know what you want. You just need to take the time and devise a plan to get you there. This is something that is going to help give you the secure gut feeling, to help you take each step.

I am not a self help person, but I do enjoy professional reading.

Squirrels are such a pain in the ass!! Have one in the basement with 2 pellets in its head and still running around. About ready to break out the guns!

Yep. It's all about mental game. I've always been self motivated and the one trying to pick up the pace when others don't want to get things done. Always thinking of smarter easier faster and better ways to do things. Used to be into being healthy too.

This job though seams to have stolen that spark from me.

I know I'll shake it all off, it's just better to do it now rather than later. I don't want to sit on it.

Getting more exercise has been helping but I think I need a much more structured program, and then start making "the" list.

Squirrels are such a pain in the ass!! Have one in the basement with 2 pellets in its head and still running around. About ready to break out the guns!

WTF!

You need one of those old school pump style air guns. The .22 gas piston at my house would nearly blow a squirells head off I bet.

:suicide-santa:

The Supreme Court ruled Monday the federal government has the power to indefinitely keep some sex offenders behind bars after they have served their sentences, if officials determine those inmates may prove "sexually dangerous" in the future.

WTF!

You need one of those old school pump style air guns. The .22 gas piston at my house would nearly blow a squirells head off I bet.

:suicide-santa:

Yep I bought this pellet gun (15 pump max) way back when I was 10, I am 35 now so I think it is an old one :)

I loaded it with ss bb and shot through its head and the damn bb bounced off the wall and skimmed my knee. Little blood, but the squirrel is dead :woot:

Yep. It's all about mental game. I've always been self motivated and the one trying to pick up the pace when others don't want to get things done. Always thinking of smarter easier faster and better ways to do things. Used to be into being healthy too.

This job though seams to have stolen that spark from me.

I know I'll shake it all off, it's just better to do it now rather than later. I don't want to sit on it.

Getting more exercise has been helping but I think I need a much more structured program, and then start making "the" list.

:fing34: exercise helps keep the mind is focus and life in perspective.

CO2 guns kills rodents dead quick ;)

The Supreme Court ruled Monday the federal government has the power to indefinitely keep some sex offenders behind bars after they have served their sentences, if officials determine those inmates may prove "sexually dangerous" in the future.

Makes me sad something like this is only used for political gain and not because it's a good rule.

CO2 guns kills rodents dead quick ;)

I just drop the live trap in a bucket of water.

I have to put out some traps and poison soon myself in the garage.

Makes me sad something like this is only used for political gain and not because it's a good rule.

Personally I can easily see this turning into a slippery slope very quickly :(

Had the Suburban tint metered this afternoon: 70% front, 18% on the rear doors, rear panel glass, and cargo doors. I was surprised the rears weren't lower; after all these years of backing up and driving it at night I can't even imagine trying it with 5%.

25% all around on the Accent and E55 will do just fine, methinks.

Yep. I'm of the same mind. Sex offenders are the scum of the earth and I don't want to see them get out any time soon, but the way they went around this it horrible.

If we jail a muslim because he hits a white military officer should we be able to hold them forever because they have mental infermaties?

:( :( :(

Yep. I'm of the same mind. Sex offenders are the scum of the earth and I don't want to see them get out any time soon, but the way they went around this it horrible.

Doesn't help that with the laws currently on the books, you just have to be at the wrong place at the wrong time and its a sex crime :suicide-santa:

One of the main reasons I never help lost children; sad but true :suicide-santa:

Mexican Coca-Cola, Nicaraguan rum, and some tasty Tex-Mex

yum

Mexican Coca-Cola, Nicaraguan rum, and some tasty Tex-Mex

yum

Sounds good!!

Up to this point I have caught 3 squirrels and took them for a swim. I wonder how many more are around??