mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

that crazy SOB did a stoppie in that thing!

epic. Too bad the car is fail.

lol, Matt2 and I should try and get in one together. It won't do a stoppie anymore.

Work just sent me a new Eizo 2433. Picture on it rocks.

Knee has stopped getting better the last two weeks so I went in for an MRI today. We'll see what it shows on Friday. I want this damn thing to heal, I miss running and biking and lifting.

WOW slow in here today!

I have had a very heavy week, just less and less time. :(.

lol, Matt2 and I should try and get in one together. It won't do a stoppie anymore.

We would have to sit in the back seats and just remove the fronts. At least you would.

At the autoshow another larger guy got into a smart car with me, and the suspension was crying. Hilarious.

Reminds me of when the Geo Metro came out. I think there was a pre-requisite of 300lbs+ to be a qualified buyer for it. My only friends that had one were a couple and together they were easily 700. That poor car looked trashed 3 weeks after they bought it.

I have had a very heavy week, just less and less time. :(.

If you work in the tech feild and you're work flow is heavy... You need IPad

Now with more D Bag Boss absorbtion.

imaxi.jpg

Reminds me of when the Geo Metro came out. I think there was a pre-requisite of 300lbs+ to be a qualified buyer for it. My only friends that had one were a couple and together they were easily 700. That poor car looked trashed 3 weeks after they bought it.

I was only 275 when I started really driving mine. :P

I used to LOVE my geo metro in HS, and right after. If I drove gently I could score 50mpg on that thing. It was the 4 door 4 cyl too.

It's too bad it was built like complete shit. The enging blew up on me.

My friends and I used to just drive to Duluth over night... just because. Would cost nothing to do it too. It never got stuck because it was lighter than snow drifts. It was a manual so it would move quick enough in town. Going to work for the state at 5am with all the contractors on the road was scary as hell though.

Ha, I used to drive to Duluth for fun too. Although unlike you it cost me gas. I managed about 10mpg in the XL and unlike you I was driving from Moorhead so it was a bit further.

Sometimes if I was with friends 5 of us would pile in get to Duluth, have a cup of coffee and drive back.

That XL didn't do so great for mileage huh?

My expedition gets 13-14 and that's with issues!

Not that I can even do the math right now since my entire gauge cluster and mileage gauge are kaput right now. :suicide-santa:

10 might have been generous, but HP and gas mileage in a 68 don't really go hand in hand.

I loved that ride.

The MRI yesterday showed a near complete tear of my ACL. goddammit. What is it with this board? Those of you who post regularly in here may want to watch your knees.

The MRI yesterday showed a near complete tear of my ACL. goddammit. What is it with this board? Those of you who post regularly in here may want to watch your knees.

:(

Man I am so sorry to hear that!

....so yeah....

I just felt something in mine(right and left knee on the outside and inside of knee, around the cap) last night while trying to catch myself as I tripped down the stairs.

got the Accent back from the tint shop; as expected their work is average. For the price and considering its a Hyundai its more than acceptable, so, meh.

they will NOT be touching the E55

but it has reassured me that 25% all around will be plenty dark, so there's that :lol: