mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Heralding a new era in biology, scientists for the first time have created a synthetic cell, completely controlled by man-made genetic instructions, which can survive and reproduce itself, researchers at the private J. Craig Venter Institute announced Thursday.

"We call it the first synthetic cell," said genomics pioneer Craig Venter, who oversaw the project. "These are very much real cells."

Created at a cost of $30 million, this experimental one-cell organism opens the way to the manipulation of life on a previously unattainable scale, several researchers and ethics experts said. Scientists have been altering DNA piecemeal for a generation, producing a menagerie of genetically engineered plants and animals, but the ability to craft an entire organism offers a new power over life, they said.

The accomplishment, documented in the peer-reviewed journal Science, may stir anew nagging questions of ethics, law and public safety about artificial life that biomedical experts have been publicly debating for more than a decade.

Perfect, two years untill the zombie nazi vampire bat apacolypse disease can be perfected and then we can all go down in 2012 like the Nostradamus planned.

tint shop screwed up royally on the passenger side of the Suburban; told 'em to fix it and we'll pick up in the morning...white trash hillbillies...

Perfect, two years untill the zombie nazi vampire bat apacolypse disease can be perfected and then we can all go down in 2012 like the Nostradamus planned.

In 2 years I should have plenty of ammo and guns to at least bag myself a couple of zombie nazi's. If we have to go down with Zombies, I'm taking the Nazi bastards with me.

The MRI yesterday showed a near complete tear of my ACL. goddammit. What is it with this board? Those of you who post regularly in here may want to watch your knees.

FUUUUCK. That sucks Nick. :(

Mine were hurting from my old shoes and pedals, glad I spent the dough on the upgrades.

IDDQD

IDKFA

:D

and for the really old folks, POKE 47196,201

Crap, two days of gorgeous weather and I didn't ride. I feel guilty :(

At least I did other physical labor, hell more exhausted right now then I am after 20mi :)

The MRI yesterday showed a near complete tear of my ACL. goddammit. What is it with this board? Those of you who post regularly in here may want to watch your knees.

FUUUUCK. That sucks Nick. :(

Mine were hurting from my old shoes and pedals, glad I spent the dough on the upgrades.

I agree on the suckage.

My body's been going to shit slowly over the past few years.

I balame 35% genetics 65% myself.

Fuckin diet.

J

Funny story

After 1 day full of drama at work, I figured the second day would have to be better. I was wrong. I finally hit the point in which I had enough!! So many stupid decisions were made with poor judgment. I sat down with my manager and vented for about an hour, after I was finished I told him that I would rather be choked out and sent home rather than subject myself to this stupid shit. He then picked up his phone and call HR to see if he would allowed to carry out my request. Yea needless to say they found this not to be funny and they feel as though we both need help. BTW the HR gals are some good friends so nothing bad will come of this. Just figured I would share this as I am sure others feel the same at times.

I do pounder why have we have become such a drama driven world?

Sean those BC sound pretty good and I am going to try them out in my house to see if they sound as good. If they do he is willing to take $75 less.

Saw your other note. Can't complain about the price then and if they do what you need they are exactly what you should have :)

Saw your other note. Can't complain about the price then and if they do what you need they are exactly what you should have :)

Buffett and the Beatles :) and I am happy

I have had a very heavy week, just less and less time. :(.

If you work in the tech feild and you're work flow is heavy... You need IPad

Now with more D Bag Boss absorbtion.

imaxi.jpg

:tehe:

Oh crap. I know exactly how you are feeling. I truly wish you a speedy recovery. When do you speak with an orthopedist?

temporary t post and wire dog run finished; not bad for 2 hours work

Funny story

After 1 day full of drama at work, I figured the second day would have to be better. I was wrong. I finally hit the point in which I had enough!! So many stupid decisions were made with poor judgment. I sat down with my manager and vented for about an hour, after I was finished I told him that I would rather be choked out and sent home rather than subject myself to this stupid shit. He then picked up his phone and call HR to see if he would allowed to carry out my request. Yea needless to say they found this not to be funny and they feel as though we both need help. BTW the HR gals are some good friends so nothing bad will come of this. Just figured I would share this as I am sure others feel the same at times.

I do pounder why have we have become such a drama driven world?

Sounds like we work at the same place, on Sunday there was a complaint one of the Tier 1's made about the Tier 2's and our helpdesk manager, she was all pissed off because they were playing video games while she was reading her book :suicide-santa: She's still stuck in high school obviously