mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Google>stupid answered Q

Wisdom teeth commonly affect other teeth as they develop, becoming impacted or "coming in sideways". They are often extracted when this occurs.

:peepwall:

Hmm, weekend of massive amounts of alcohol, food that is bad for you, and golf and I end up loosing ~4 lbs.

:puzzled: :puzzled:

Well that was the fastest job interview (front desk at the local Hampton Inn) I've ever had...

*reads application* soooo you have a four year degree in...business management...well in that case I don't have to ask you any questions; is this phone number the best way to get a hold of you? Alrighty then, thanks for coming in

:suicide-santa:

Be better if the fan was on the desk

Not the weirdest thing I've seen mounted to the ceiling.....

But surely in the top 5! :peepwall:

Arizona governor candidate proposes building statewide "tent cities" to house illegal immigrants, claims these "camps" will help the immigrants "concentrate"

Matt, more specifically what do you need?

Just trying to avoid any port chuffing or whistling etc. I settled on 60 square inches 2.5" x 24". I forgot to say it's an 18" I was so engrossed that I had a thread on HAF but knew you gents would come through.

OK I'm frustrated. Can someone spoon feed me or link me to an online port *AREA* calculator?

For this.

# Fs: 17.4 Hz

# Le: 4.0mH

# Re: 3.8 Ohms (Voice Coils wired in series)

# Qms: 3.62

# Qes: .42

# Qts: 0.37

# Mms: 525g

# Cms: 0.16 mm/N

# Vas: 313L

# Sd: 1182 cm^2

# BL: 22.9

# X-max: 32mm

# Pmax: 1500W

# SPL: 87.8 db/1W/1M

PORT Size Calculations and Formulas for WOOFER and Subwoofer BOXES

I used that and just went with it. I just didn't know if it was reliable. =)

Thank you much for helping.

All you guys in fact thanx! I don't have my computer running so I am am just using the wifes machine and when I go to work. Had 5 days off just now though.

I got to make a blender full of mmmmmmmmargaritas though so I'm happy

these are a good 12% ABV so they're plenty strong for extend sipping

Two major problems there.

1) Blended and margarita shouldn't exist. Rocks ftw. Only exception is when you use frozen strawberries for the ice and it is over 95 degrees.

2) 12%??? WAY too weak. There should be as much tequila as all other liquids and obviously tequila isn't the only booze in them.

Fresh squeezed lime juice and real simple syrup are the keys though. That and a tequila that tastes right in a mixed drink. I use a lot of Sauza as I find going more expensive doesn't always yield that much better results. Don't get me wrong, there is a time and a place for a top shelf Margarita, but then they need to be even stronger.

Aside from me being positive that we have some family in common in our ancestry I agree 99.999%. I do like some orange liquer in my 'ritas. I do often make them with just lime juice tequila and sugah wattah. I have cheated and used roses though.

A prominent Houston attorney with a long record of winning settlements from oil companies says he has new evidence suggesting that the Deepwater Horizon's top managers knew of problems with the rig before it exploded last month, causing the worst oil spill in US history. Tony Buzbee, a lawyer representing 15 rig workers and dozens of shrimpers, seafood restaurants, and dock workers, says he has obtained a three-page signed statement from a crew member on the boat that rescued the burning rig's workers. The sailor, who Buzbee refuses to name for fear of costing him his job, was on the ship's bridge when Deepwater Horizon installation manager Jimmy Harrell, a top employee of rig owner Transocean, was speaking with someone in Houston via satellite phone. Buzbee told Mother Jones that, according to this witness account, Harrell was screaming, "Are you fucking happy? Are you fucking happy? The rig's on fire! I told you this was gonna happen."

Whoever was on the other end of the line was apparently trying to calm Harrell down. "I am fucking calm," he went on, according to Buzbee. "You realize the rig is burning?"

At that point, the boat's captain asked Harrell to leave the bridge. It wasn't clear whether Harrell had been talking to Transocean, BP, or someone else.

On Friday a spokesman for Transocean said he couldn't confirm or deny whether the conversation took place. He was unable to make Harrell available for an interview.

gettin wine drizunk tonight. WOO WEEE!

Me too. :)

Do you have a finished size & port for the box yet? If so what? Curious to see how they model in them.

1) Blended and margarita shouldn't exist. Rocks ftw. Only exception is when you use frozen strawberries for the ice and it is over 95 degrees.

2) 12%??? WAY too weak. There should be as much tequila as all other liquids and obviously tequila isn't the only booze in them.

Fresh squeezed lime juice and real simple syrup are the keys though. That and a tequila that tastes right in a mixed drink. I use a lot of Sauza as I find going more expensive doesn't always yield that much better results. Don't get me wrong, there is a time and a place for a top shelf Margarita, but then they need to be even stronger.

Aside from me being positive that we have some family in common in our ancestry I agree 99.999%. I do like some orange liquer in my 'ritas. I do often make them with just lime juice tequila and sugah wattah. I have cheated and used roses though.

Grand Marnier &/or Cointreau are my norms. Currently also have some Patron Orange liquor that was cheap and is a knockoff, good for the dough and I would say near a minimum for a good rita.

I like the way you think Sean, tequila it up!

You'd only muddle if you put the lime with skin and such in there. No need in a gita IMO.

Use fresh squeezed, much better :) Grand Marnier or Cointreau are much better than Triple sec, and either way it should be half what the tequila amount is at most. The lime juice will depend on the limes and so will the sweet syrup which is necessary with under-ripe (read all) limes.

I've heard the "right way" to make it is 7:4:3 tequila/sec/lime, although my personal favorite is the 3:2:1 variety

I almost always use key limes instead of the Persian variety

using simple syrup never even crossed my mind

True, YELLOW Key Limes FTMFW! I love a genuine Key lime pie, green shit isn't as good D:

Firefox doesn't like that site. You aren't trustworthy :P

Yeah I got that too; they really should fix that...still a way cool auction, for sure

bigmitsuokaorochipremiumgold01.jpg

bigmitsuokaorochipremiumgold03.jpg

bigmitsuokaorochipremiumgold04.jpg

bigmitsuokaorochipremiumgold05.jpg

you know you want one

That is an ugly ass car