mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

You can fit six people in a GN?

1 guy, and 5 hot chicks. :drink40:

Haha, x2

I've been out of the game so long, what's the name of that website that sold speakers individually. Sean you used to link me to it a lot.

Parts express, solen, madisound, zalytron, meniscus, e-speakers, etc. . .

no, it's not parts express I remembered that one. madisound didn't load for me. thanks though ryan.

WAIT........i lied madisound did load and that IS the website. much thanks.

So car question fellas. There is a CR-X for sale close to me I really like, are they better on only the meter, or louder in general cause I could care less about the meter, only loud to the ear :P

The dermal anchor piercings are really popular right now, and fun to do.

As far as deciding what tattoo you want, you can start by asking yourself what body part do you want it on, then if you want color or brack and gray, then what style do you like i.e. new skool, traditional, japanesse, realism. These questions will start you on the right track. SO give me your ideas and I will give you mine.

The guy who did my nape was about 125 lbs and was FREAKED out because I came in wearing a tie and khakis, and I was in amazing shape at the time. Well he had me on the table and couldn't get the needle all the way through and thought I was going to kill him if it hurt.

I would have laughed about it, but I was a bit annoyed at having a needle 99% of the way through the back of my neck. My W (gf at the time) knew one of the guys who owned the place, they may have dated I forget. Anyway, it cracked me up.

As for the ink, right now in my life, I need it to be able to be covered by clothes. I like Koi quite a bit. Even before I knew the stories about why/what they symbolise. It's pretty common though.

this is bad ass

this-girl-is-a-real-present.jpg

If you are hiding in the bathroom waiting to scare you husband when he is most vulnerable, do it either before or after he is finished. He will not stop urinating as he turns around to defend himself.

I need more opinions about covering this: 0715001423.jpg

My options so far are, blue-grey swede, rattle can some Satin Black, or a darker vinyl. Any other possibilities?

Don't paint your toe nails to match :P

Aaron, are you and the family ok?

My options so far are, blue-grey swede, rattle can some Satin Black, or a darker vinyl. Any other possibilities?

I wouldn't use paint unless you use something with an aciviator to cure. Thatspot looks like it right in line with a knee which could end up resting on it, and before you know it, the paint is worn. I'd do the vinyl, but that's me.

Did I miss something? Is something amiss at the Clinton household?

http://www.myfoxny.com/dpp/news/national/earthquake-dc-maryland-virginia-0716101279280754559

I am sure they are fine, just want to make sure.

http://www.myfoxny.com/dpp/news/national/earthquake-dc-maryland-virginia-0716101279280754559

Oh I see!

3.6 is something you can barely feel. I lived in Southern California, so trust me I know what I am talking about. I am sure they are just fine.

Oh I see!

3.6 is something you can barely feel. I lived in Southern California, so trust me I know what I am talking about. I am sure they are just fine.

:)

I GOT ACCEPTED TO TEXAS A&M GRADUATE PROGRAM FULL TUITION PAID AND A GUARANTEED RESEARCH/TEACHING ASSISTANCE!!!!!

Congrats MK!!

I'd go for color matched vinyl, with some thin ccf under it. Shape seems simple.

n/m

:)

Oh yes, we are fine. Thank you for asking. It was very minor and was not near my house, but was near my office.

Opera update cured the button problems. WOOT.

And I still have a bajilion tabs open :D