mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I replaced the shocks on the 150 lastnight late, and my sholders are sore. The rears were a bitch to compress.

I now have 1,666 posts.

what a day.

:werd_msword:

666 is a very good number, some say that is the number of Lucifer/Satan. I just like peples reaction when they see it.

Just numbers to me :lol:

We crossed 700k total posts yesterday. Onward to 1million!

We crossed 700k total posts yesterday. Onward to 1million!

:woot::woot:

Shouldn't take to long, I'm a big ole whore :ehh:

I now have 1,666 posts.

what a day.

:werd_msword:

SLACKER.

Well I have 666 now hahahahahahahahaha..........1 mill is no prob.

while I'm thinking about it, any reputable places online to get a decent quality steering wheel spinner knob?

for the E55 ? :P

Nah, this is for the Blue Meanie :D

My friend in high school was going to get one for his 80s full size Blazer, but he said they are illegal in passenger vehicles. Not sure on this, might want to check if you care.

while I'm thinking about it, any reputable places online to get a decent quality steering wheel spinner knob?

for the E55 ? :P

Nah, this is for the Blue Meanie :D

My friend in high school was going to get one for his 80s full size Blazer, but he said they are illegal in passenger vehicles. Not sure on this, might want to check if you care.

illegal in Colorado. I have an 8" steering wheel in my blazer, you can even drive with hand cuffs on.

saw a thing on the history channel about cruise ships and I threw up in my mouth a little

honestly who the fuck would want to go on a fucking cruise

Some of the best family vacations I have had have been on a cruise. I try and take the family on a cruise every year. Believe it or not if you know how to book they are very inexpensive.

Do tell the secrets!

I became good friends with a booking agent for Carnival, she advises me baised on how many cabins I am booking. Sometimes during the low season you can get below cost bookings which is my favorite time to go. Less kids running around misbehaving and acting like idiots.

The gf and I just popped up an idea to go to Hawaii sometime, neither of us have been. Looked it up and the offseason (I think it said september-early december) actually has the best weather. Most people go when the weather is the most rainy- during the winter. Deals are so much better in the offseason. We thought of going on a cruise before. She has been on a couple and really liked them, I've never been on one. But there are different cruises, not every one schedules everything for you.

Don't. So MANY better places than Hawaii. Way too spendy for what it is.

Suggestions?

Goals?

Oh.....fun in the sun on a beach? Mountains to hike would be nice.

Mexico, the Caribbean, New Zealand, all sorts of options. All better than dealing with the worlds worst tourists in Hawaii.

I know a guy from New Zealand, and the gf and I have talked about going to Australia as well. New Zealand does look nice and interesting. Hmm.

According to Neil Barofsky, the treasury department's inspector general, in order for the U.S. government to break even on its investment in General Motors, the company's stock will have to hit at least $133.78 a share. Thanks to the massive auto industry bailout, the government currently holds a total of 304 million shares of common stock and $2.1 billion in preferred stock in the automaker. According to The Detroit News, Barofsky has said that he will keep a close eye on the GM IPO in order to get the best return on the tax payer's investment possible.

But will GM stock hit the magic number? Some analysts seem to think so. There's some buzz that when GM goes public, its stock will be worth well over $100 per share. The company has already begun to make noise indicating that soon after the November 2 elections, it will begin a campaign to build interest in its IPO, so anything's possible.

if we actually make a profit off this bailout I think I might literally laugh my ass off :roflmao:

If I recall, they already made a profit on the big banks they bailed out.

Mexico, the Caribbean, New Zealand, all sorts of options. All better than dealing with the worlds worst tourists in Hawaii.

Don't go to mexico right now it so bad with all the drug wars now....

Cancun is pretty safe, and absolutely gorgeous.

Some of my friends went to I believe Cancun about two months ago, and a couple days after they left there were a couple of dead Americans found somewhere around there.

Sup bitches, long time no see.

You're alive!

x2!

I haven't been to CSO in like two years. Is it still alive?

Time to smoke some ribs. Was going to do it tomorrow since KU plays tonight at 6 and it's on an obscure channel I'd have to go to a sports bar to watch, but all of my friends have other plans already. So I may as well smoke them today and maybe the game will be on the internets

Nothing like 82* at 0100

J

Don't go to mexico right now it so bad with all the drug wars now....

Cancun is pretty safe, and absolutely gorgeous.

Some of my friends went to I believe Cancun about two months ago, and a couple days after they left there were a couple of dead Americans found somewhere around there.

some parts are pretty fucked if they see you have new cars....they will try to go after you we were going to go in december but decided not to because of this issue but mexico is a nice place without all the murders.

:ghost:

well my surround on my wmd came apart it was not my fualt that happen it was a manufacture fault and i asked what was under warranty... well no call back or reply at all so im NEVER getting SH*T from them again and i reckaman know one else to buy from them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and only had it about 6 months

well my surround on my wmd came apart it was not my fualt that happen it was a manufacture fault and i asked what was under warranty... well no call back or reply at all so im NEVER getting SH*T from them again and i reckaman know one else to buy from them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and only had it about 6 months

For those that were as confused as I was, replace the italicized words with "recommend no".

I hate to say but its a given with PAP

:lol:

Teh grammer is teh bad