mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

It disappoints me how uneducated the average person is about concealed carry.

Liberals make ideas based on ideals, not reality. Have to keep that in mind. Fact finding is never apart of their persona.

I had that exact same thought this morning in class. crazzzzy

I am top of the food chain.

Only if you have tools

technically

:P

Guns are tools. :)

3 days away from opening night. :woot::woot: I hope all the hard work we put into rebuilding the Haunt pays off or things could be rather :ghost:

Thank goodness. Never heard of it. Not the torrents ;)

Its an HBO series that is pretty funny.

So probably not your style :P

Ah, I have HBO. Never watch it though, should probably stop paying for it.

I have to pay $65/month just for one channel.

3/4 void free poplar plywood. Time to get some boxes done. :woot:

dsc06196_524f6_25309047.jpg

Where did you find 7-ply void-free?

Anyone seen these YETI Coolers?

http://www.yeticoolers.com/

something like 250 for a 45 quart, 300 for a 60 quart :blink::mellow:

Personally I think I'll stick with our 15 dollar Huskee Hercules :lol:

managed to squeeze in enough time to take off the front passenger tire

brake rotor is practically pristine; I triple checked it with three different straight edges, if its warped I'm a monkey's bare assed uncle...A-arm, shock, and sway bar bushings are also practically new; ball joints too. Wheel bearings are just fine.

tire seemed fine; no bulges or deformations to indicate thrown belts, tread wear is even, no cupping or feathering from what I could tell...

when I get a chance (Thursday most likely) I'll take a look at the other three corners

http://www.stoptech.com/tech_info/wp_warped_brakedisk.shtml

You could have just said warped brake rotors don't exist and I would have believed you :P

got the E55 back...remember when I said last time they "fixed" it that it was blowing arctic out of the vents? I was wrong...that wasn't arctic, THIS is arctic...holy fuck

Gotta love R12

R12? Really? Its a '00 model :puzzled::ehh:

When I posted that I was picturing something the age of the M. :Doh:

got the E55 back...remember when I said last time they "fixed" it that it was blowing arctic out of the vents? I was wrong...that wasn't arctic, THIS is arctic...holy fuck

Gotta love R12

134A is just as effective, but most don't know how to properly implement it. It's extremely pressure-sensitive and most people are always off on the pressure, they just think it needs more refrigerant.

You could have just said warped brake rotors don't exist and I would have believed you :P

I have a copy of UnderCar Digest from about 10 years ago that has half the issue dedicated to an article on brakes, and about 50% of it dealt with the isssues caused by "warped rotors."

I need to get teh woman's dad to look at my AC system, it doesn't blow near as cold as it use to but going into winter I'm not to terribly worried about it. I don't know squat about AC systems, and he is a licensed HVAC tech that'll do it for free so pretty hard to beat that.

Gotta love R12

134A is just as effective, but most don't know how to properly implement it. It's extremely pressure-sensitive and most people are always off on the pressure, they just think it needs more refrigerant.

Interesting, from experience I'd disagree but that isn't based on knowing what or how to setup a 134 system. Every car that I have had that has blown painfully cold was R12...which led me to perhaps the false conclusion that it is better. Sure is easier to maintain.

funny-sports-pictures-choking-hazard.jpg

for you Aaron :P

:lol:

whitepeople.gif?w=320&h=236

Reduction is one of the greatest sins known to man.

I spent 5 hours last night helping a former co-worker move. During that time, we packed up his gun collection. So for you gun nuts on here:

med_gallery_3_2_59420.jpg

Crap, my phone just took a dump. :( And we are only a few weeks from getting new ones, at least if Verizon isn't lying about the Droid Global.