mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

dad drove the E55 and concurs that its a tire issue...going to the tire guys tomorrow and have them check em out

3/4 void free poplar plywood. Time to get some boxes done. :woot:

dsc06196_524f6_25309047.jpg

Where did you find 7-ply void-free?

Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria? :ehh:

I actually have a few 2x4's from the Czech Republic that we used on our den remodel; why my Texas lumberyard was selling Czech lumber I'll never know :lol:

Yup, I am still alive....jobless, but alive.

CSO...I guess it is no more. I have not talked to Josh in at least 3 months....I don't know what is going on or where he is.

I forgot about this place cause I have not been into car audio for some time, but I do need a new sub for my HT. The Dayton DVC is toast.

In the last 2 years, I have gotten laid off (cannot even get an interview), divorce is almost final, moved in with my brother, found a sooper hawt woman that loves me...and I still aint got no damn job.

That about sums it up. I will check back here now and then. If you want, find me on FB.

Jaime Hicks

a pitcher of 'ritas sounds good right now...

I swear when I read that I smelled and tasted margarita.

Yup, I am still alive....jobless, but alive.

CSO...I guess it is no more. I have not talked to Josh in at least 3 months....I don't know what is going on or where he is.

I forgot about this place cause I have not been into car audio for some time, but I do need a new sub for my HT. The Dayton DVC is toast.

In the last 2 years, I have gotten laid off (cannot even get an interview), divorce is almost final, moved in with my brother, found a sooper hawt woman that loves me...and I still aint got no damn job.

That about sums it up. I will check back here now and then. If you want, find me on FB.

Jaime Hicks

Sucks about the job. I have a new in box Mag v4 if you are interested...

Frozen blender rita's = yum

pitcher's almost empty...boo

I've got a beer in hand. After walking about 3 miles, makes a lot of sense I know.

Stop being irrational, stop being apathetic, stop ignoring the evidence. If you want to eat meat, you'd better be able to justify it.

Umm, lets see. My body was designed to eat meat. You should see how I react to a lack of protein...

Yep, quite a lovely article that was in our campus newspaper by the resident retard.

Who goes to KState with those ideals? It's an agricultural school. Oh wait, my sister is going there and she's a vegetarian.

Frozen blender rita's = yum

?

It's an agricultural school...she's a vegetarian.

sort of makes sense

tosh.O season finally :woot:

What are things you text your ex-ex-roomates about?

pitcher's gone, I'm feeling good...maybe I'll finally get a full night's sleep tonight

pitcher's gone, I'm feeling good...maybe I'll finally get a full night's sleep tonight

Went and bought Tequila, but knew I was too lazy to make rita's. Left the tequila in my truck and made whiskey and coke for the night.

Went and bought Tequila, but knew I was too lazy to make rita's. Left the tequila in my truck and made whiskey and coke for the night.

drank one shiner bock.

Just didn't feel like drinking much tonight.

Work in the A.M.

night hop

tosh.O season finally :woot:

What are things you text your ex-ex-roomates about?

when u coming back down to bmt...