mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

03lotuselanparisliveopt.jpg

A Lotus big enough for Sean :lol:

That thing looks sick! Get it M5 then were going to call you Lotus...LOL.

Edited by cheese20323

I don't think I'll fit anyways. :(

You Yao Ming or what? it does seem small. Saw one in person he was literally like 1" off the ground.

You Yao Ming or what? it does seem small. Saw one in person he was literally like 1" off the ground.

6'7"

If I were to have a new Lotus though it would be this one anyways :)

01lotuseliteparisliveopt.jpg

But at that dough, I'd rather have an Aston

If you get an Aston I'm driving my happy ass up there for a ride. I'll bring booze. :)

Supposed to be a 911 style 2+2 model

You know you want an Elise Sean

I was doing dermal anchors on this girls hips yesterday, AND I could smell her nasty stinky vag and ass crack. :WTFBubble:

Now if I can smell it, don't you think she could? :ughdunno:

It was like a rotten fish in an outhouse.LOL.

:faintthud:

03lotuselanparisliveopt.jpg

A Lotus big enough for Sean :lol:

Has similar lines to the new McLaren MC-12?

On this date...

In 1795, Belgium was conquered by France. In 1847, Siemens AG was founded. In 1869 Austria issued the world's first postcards. in 1880, John Philip Sousa became the leader of the US Marine Band. In 1880, the first electric lamp factory was opened by Thomas Edison. In 1890, the Yosemite National Park and the Yellowstone National Park were established by the U.S. Congress. In 1891, Stanford University was opened. In 1908, the Model T was put on the market by Ford for $825. In 1949, the People's Republic of China was declared by Mao Zedong. In 1957, "In God We Trust" first appeared on U.S. paper currency. In 1962, the Tonight Show Starring Johny Carson first aired. In 1969, the Concorde supersonic transport plane broke the sound barrier for the first time. In 1971, Walt Disney World opened near Orlando, Florida. In 1979, the United States returned ownership of the Panama Canal to Panama. In 1982, the EPCOT Center opened at Walt Disney World. Happy Birthday William Boeing (1881-1956), Jimmy Carter (1924), William Rehnquist (1924-2005), Randy Quaid (1950). RIP E. B. White (1985).

"You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

- Ayn Rand

</FRIDAY>

I was doing dermal anchors on this girls hips yesterday, AND I could smell her nasty stinky vag and ass crack. :WTFBubble:

Now if I can smell it, don't you think she could? :ughdunno:

It was like a rotten fish in an outhouse.LOL.

:faintthud:

should have asked her if she had been to the fish market lately :bull:

While I never condone stank body, especially on a woman, and even more so on a chicks 'area' when someone has to do ink anywhere NEAR there, I have to ask.............was she even attractive?

J

While I never condone stank body, especially on a woman, and even more so on a chicks 'area' when someone has to do ink anywhere NEAR there, I have to ask.............was she even attractive?

J

Imagine what her living conditions must be like, if she dont take care of herself you can wager she dont take care of where she lives.

How is Fort Huachuca treating you? I have actually been there before.

Eh it was fine. Not there right now though. Currently in Baghdad.

And I cannot quite agree. I know some women who had ugh self cleanliness but had imaculate homes, and vice versa.

J

J

She was actually a pretty hot chic with a SUPER hard body. Just young. :ehh:

I have done a few tramp stamps where I could smell thier snatch the whole time, not to mention when they fart while you working right above their ass.:barf2: Thats why I have a fan blowing away from me at ALL times. I have very hyper-sensitive smelling, and everyone smells one way or another. Cigarette smokers breath and gamey arm pits are the next worst. The joys of getting up close and personal with ppl I don't even know. Not to mention piercing the pussy when its all creamy.

I generally charge someone more if they smell.

Note to self, if getting inked from j-roadtatts do not smoke before getting inked.

J

When I sold the M5, it took less than 36 hours to get from Minneapolis to DC.

I saw a M5 a couple days and it reminded me of you lol.

What's the next car gonna be?

response you will get... :shrug:

Only because I truly don't know yet. I have it narrowed down and am shopping, but haven't seen what I need in my price range yet. Two got sold out from under me this week in Chicago though :( Nothing is local which makes it significantly harder.

http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=53704