mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Note to self, if getting inked from j-roadtatts do not smoke before getting inked.

J

I have breathe mints I give out when needed. I smoked cigarettes for almost 15 years and quit about 4 years ago.

03lotuselanparisliveopt.jpg

A Lotus big enough for Sean :lol:

Beautiful !

While I never condone stank body, especially on a woman, and even more so on a chicks 'area' when someone has to do ink anywhere NEAR there, I have to ask.............was she even attractive?

J

She was actually a pretty hot chic with a SUPER hard body. Just young. :ehh:

I have done a few tramp stamps where I could smell thier snatch the whole time, not to mention when they fart while you working right above their ass.:barf2: Thats why I have a fan blowing away from me at ALL times. I have very hyper-sensitive smelling, and everyone smells one way or another. Cigarette smokers breath and gamey arm pits are the next worst. The joys of getting up close and personal with ppl I don't even know. Not to mention piercing the pussy when its all creamy.

I generally charge someone more if they smell.

I don't go near a woman if I know she isn't maintained, no way no how. I had a bad experience with that.

Shaved and smellin' good pootang top!

No idea how James can be so focused on winning the race instead of enjoying the view:

http://www.topgear.com/uk/videos/classic-cars-outtakes2?VideoBrowserMode=this-week

;)

If you get an Aston I'm driving my happy ass up there for a ride. I'll bring booze. :)

You've seen my liquor cabinet(s) haven't you? I don't think the booze will be necessary :)

I don't think I'll fit anyways. :(

Supposed to be a 911 style 2+2 model

Yes, and the Evora was supposed to seat a 6'6" guy. Just fyi, it doesn't.

You know you want an Elise Sean

They are fun to drive, but sort of hard to turn for me. Add to that I have to stop nearly a block away from a stoplight to see it turn doesn't particularly make it so practical.

When I sold the M5, it took less than 36 hours to get from Minneapolis to DC.

I saw a M5 a couple days and it reminded me of you lol.

What's the next car gonna be?

response you will get... :shrug:

Only because I truly don't know yet. I have it narrowed down and am shopping, but haven't seen what I need in my price range yet. Two got sold out from under me this week in Chicago though :( Nothing is local which makes it significantly harder.

http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=53704

While I like how you think, I've already owned a couple albeit not like that one. And regrettably I need 4 doors.

He came so close to tipping that thing...especially with that huge engine on the back.

That wasn't close to tipping :P

And I HATE people moving around close to working heavy machinery.

He had support jacks under the rear of the flat bed.

If you get an Aston I'm driving my happy ass up there for a ride. I'll bring booze. :)

You've seen my liquor cabinet(s) haven't you? I don't think the booze will be necessary :)

Good point. :)

normally I would say TGIF but I'm on call so.............. :angry22:

so I accidentally set the butter on fire and now I'm banned from the kitchen

bleh

He had support jacks under the rear of the flat bed.

Yeah I just saw that now.

:woot:

Man i hate working 8s, much rather 4 - 10s.

I love having a 3 day weekend

A professor has uncovered evidence that U.S. researchers intentionally infected Guatemalan sex workers, prisoners and mental patients with STDs in the 1940s. Now U.S. officials are stumbling over themselves to apologize. Not good enough, says Guatemala.

It's pretty gruesome stuff. According to CNN, more than 1,600 people were infected with diseases ranging from syphilis to gonorrhea and chancres, then cured (maybe) with penicillin. Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius released a statement:

"Although these events occurred more than 64 years ago, we are outraged that such reprehensible research could have occurred under the guise of public health. We deeply regret that it happened, and we apologize to all the individuals who were affected by such abhorrent research practices."

Apparently the study was done under the auspices of John C. Cutler, the doctor who later ran the Tuskegee Experiments—a similarly dark chapter in medical history.

The Guatemalan president wants to try these crimes in international court, and Guatemalan human rights are demanding reparations for the affected families.

so I accidentally set the butter on fire and now I'm banned from the kitchen

bleh

Claim you thought it was clarified :P