mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Benq Joybook....

Ironic name since working on it isn't joyful at all :lol:

Gotta fork over dough if you want it legally...

I am willing to pay, just wondering how to do it the cheapest way :) This wasn't a request to ask for some not legal, although a better understanding of what would happen if I did wouldn't suck. My goal was to buy it. Perhaps via student or whatever rate makes it the most affordable.

My home pc has Windows XP on it and my new laptop came with Windows 7. Anyway to "legally" put 7 on my home pc? If not, any cheap alternatives to getting Win7? I can only use a Windows product if I want my home automation system to run.

I have a Flash Drive with it..........Download it from a torrent and burn it to a CD and Get the Crack.

I am not sure that fits legally, even if I used quotes around it.

I can ship CD's of software from here. PM me with what you need.

Really just looking for Win 7 Pro. Last thing I want to do is get someone in trouble but am very open to whatever you or Adrian is referring to.

You guys rock btw!

Have you ever seen someone with a dimple on their face so deep that it looks almost like an asshole

Are you sure it was their face?

Have you ever seen someone with a dimple on their face so deep that it looks almost like an arseho

Are you sure it was their face?

x2 or you checking out some deformed people.

I am willing to pay, just wondering how to do it the cheapest way :) This wasn't a request to ask for some not legal, although a better understanding of what would happen if I did wouldn't suck. My goal was to buy it. Perhaps via student or whatever rate makes it the most affordable.

My home pc has Windows XP on it and my new laptop came with Windows 7. Anyway to "legally" put 7 on my home pc? If not, any cheap alternatives to getting Win7? I can only use a Windows product if I want my home automation system to run.

I have a Flash Drive with it..........Download it from a torrent and burn it to a CD and Get the Crack.

Really just looking for Win 7 Pro. Last thing I want to do is get someone in trouble but am very open to whatever you or Adrian is referring to.

You guys rock btw!

Windows 7 is a great OS. And the fact after you install it you don't need to install drivers. Cheapest legal way is like 200 bucks.

what's wrong with keeping XP? :puzzled:

He doesn't like being O.G. Win7 is way beter!!!!!!!!!!!

really tossing the idea around about the steelers tat...

Whatcha got in mind?

He doesn't like being O.G. Win7 is way beter!!!!!!!!!!!

OG? I got Win 3.11 on diskette ffs :lol:

Whatcha got in mind?

somethin simple like this

pittsburgh_steelers_logo_s.png

You guys rock btw!

I'll just say this

muhammad has all sorts of blu rays, video games and software. Usually wont run more than 20 bucks and shipping so 25.

Get me a list and I deliver what is needed man. I have ZERO trouble to get in over this.

J

Whatcha got in mind?

Perfect circles are VERY unforgiving. Exspecially on areas with alot of movement. Where on your body are you thinking?

Just a pain in the ass in comparison. I also don't want to propogate my system and go through driver battles in the future for any of my home automation stuff. It may work fine in XP now, but when I transition I may have to re-write some of it. Being I am going to tackle this head on and am getting a phone capable of controlling it in the next month I want to really only set it up once. That is worth some money to me, not sure it is worth $200 which is why I asked if anyone knew a cheaper way of getting it :)

You guys rock btw!

I'll just say this

muhammad has all sorts of blu rays, video games and software. Usually wont run more than 20 bucks and shipping so 25.

Get me a list and I deliver what is needed man. I have ZERO trouble to get in over this.

J

does this apply to only Sean? :ehh:

And....... Again the most offensive, loud, obnoxious and arrogant fan in the place is.......

Wait for it......

A Steerlers fan! Nothing againt my Steerler fans on here, but the stereotype is WELL defined for a reason.

7-7 currently.

And....... Again the most offensive, loud, obnoxious and arrogant fan in the place is.......

Wait for it......

A Steerlers fan! Nothing againt my Steerler fans on here, but the stereotype is WELL defined for a reason.

7-7 currently.

im sure raven's fans aren't any better...

GO STEELERS!

u at the game?

Just a pain in the ass in comparison. I also don't want to propogate my system and go through driver battles in the future for any of my home automation stuff. It may work fine in XP now, but when I transition I may have to re-write some of it. Being I am going to tackle this head on and am getting a phone capable of controlling it in the next month I want to really only set it up once. That is worth some money to me, not sure it is worth $200 which is why I asked if anyone knew a cheaper way of getting it :)

I bought a legal copy of win 7 through microsoft from my .edu email for ~40 bucks.

Whatcha got in mind?

Perfect circles are VERY unforgiving. Exspecially on areas with alot of movement. Where on your body are you thinking?

I would put it on my back on my left or right shoulder.

Wait for it......

7-7 currently.

hard to beat a hardcore Steelers, Raiders, Giants, Cowboys, or Eagles fan in terms of douchebag/asshole/jackass factor that is for sure

It is in Pitt, no way I am going to see a game there, not a fan of rocks being thrown at me.

Ravens fans are passionate, sometimes too much so, but never like this.

If I see someone ever get out of a car that has a duke sticker on it wearing a Steerlers jersey and a Yankees hat, well.... I am not sure I will be able to keep my shit level.

Just one of those teams is not too bad but the combo would be insane.

Duke ranks up there for horrible fans.