mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Just downloaded Win7 and I can't seem to get it to recognize my video card (or let me update the driver because dell only shows up to vista on the driver page)

Any ideas?

Aren't the sports announcers supposed to be unbiased???

Got the resolution fixed. I'm dumb and forgot what video card I actually had.

Super stoked. Media PC and Laptop are already getting along.:D

Easily streaming "720P" quality from my external on the media-PC to the laptop. WIN!!!

IMO if I get it with a legit key, don't use a key generator, and Microsoft never complains that's legal enough for me to sleep well at night. No matter the price I payed for it.

Agreed. I also have a "key" but it is on my laptop. I assume I can use the same key on more than one pc, but couldn't find jack about that as an option.

Just installed win 7 on both my laptop and media PC using the same key

Interesting, validated okay as well? Since I have a key is there a logical download site?

Do you do torrents? When my Laptop crashed I used my old media PC to download XP (Media Center Edition) from a torrent off the internet. It came with a key gen but I didn't need it because I already have the key on the computer.

Aidan is going to be a big brother :)

Great news Sean!! Congrats

If you are down for using torrents.

Download Utorrent (Make sure you don't let it add the ask.com toolbar BS when installing)

Then go to the link below. It has ALL the Win7 versions. Download it and when you open it it will open in utorrent. Un-check all the versions except for the one you need.

http://thepiratebay....tarter_Language

Burn the ISO to DVD and run it like normal.

(NOTE: I haven't personally checked that specific torrent, but if I was going to download Win7 I would trust it.)

am not looking forward to the chem exam tomorrow

not that its going to be hard or anything, just don't like tests

bleh

Figured I'd finish off my weekend with updating to a new ROM on my Droid. Which means I've Changed OS'es on every electronic device I own this weekend.

like this one

steelers-tattoo_355x277.JPG

I would not giet that on my back....there just a dissapointment..... :suicide-santa:

how are 6 super bowl wins a dissappointment?

Figured I'd finish off my weekend with updating to a new ROM on my Droid. Which means I've Changed OS'es on every electronic device I own this weekend.

gansta!

on the work computer with my verizon air card. :woot:

What ROM did you go to? I need to update mine soon. I was a little disappointed to see rootyourdroid.info is no longer active.

I was disapointed too. I went with bugless. Not for any real reason though. They have just been around a while and I wanted something generally stable. My previous ROM was on an older build of 2.2 so I wanted to get updated

Aidan is going to be a big brother :)

Damn dude!!!!

Congrats man!!!!

In about 3 years I should be saying that its my family's time to have one.

J

See, the normal Steeler fans I am used to would bitch like crazy or be horrible sore losers and blame the loss on Goddell because Rapistburger got in trouble again and he was not there to play the Ravens. But, it is good to see that the NFL fans on here are classy enough not to do that. :)

You never would have known I was a Steelers fan :peepwall:

I'm not much of a gloater.

Everybody loves the leprechaun in the tree video. oldie but goody.

like this one

steelers-tattoo_355x277.JPG

Thats a sweet one.

i was going to suggest using the symbol intergrated into an image. ie on a football, on a hat, with a collage of ohter football items.

On your back or calve would be good places for a perfect circle.

See, the normal Steeler fans I am used to would bitch like crazy or be horrible sore losers and blame the loss on Goddell because Rapistburger got in trouble again and he was not there to play the Ravens. But, it is good to see that the NFL fans on here are classy enough not to do that. :)

You never would have known I was a Steelers fan :peepwall:

I'm not much of a gloater.

That's because you are way out west. Pro-sports get pretty nasty in the north east. But not life defining as college sports are in the south.

Sunny all week!

Not here. :(