mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

It is supposed to rain here this week. I hope it does. Has been a while since I have felt great water from sky god.

Oh ya, someone broke into my pucking house again on Friday. Stole my PS3...along with the controllers from my bedroom. How the hell did they know they were in my room?? I am going to find the motherpucker breaking in.....lord help him if I do.

Damn, sorry Jaime. I had a grill stolen from my porch a couple months ago and I've been almost waiting for my door to be open someday when I come home after somebody broke in. It's not a good feeling.

I know the feeling, it sucks. Had someone break into one of our cars a couple months back. Kept thinking they'd come back for one of other cars...

Couple weeks back there was a car parked in front of my house in the middle of the night, I went out to see what was up and they sped off...

adjlf;kajdsfl;kasdjlf;ksg

god damnit I loves me some Black Crowes

Sitting on the couch drinking a Sam Adams Octoberfest and the woman just brought me some food. Life isn't to bad.

It is supposed to rain here this week. I hope it does. Has been a while since I have felt great water from sky god.

Oh ya, someone broke into my pucking house again on Friday. Stole my PS3...along with the controllers from my bedroom. How the hell did they know they were in my room?? I am going to find the motherpucker breaking in.....lord help him if I do.

Could have told you the weather would be shit. I am here too. Pretty much I've never seen nice weather in SoCal (Irvine/Laguna anyway). My office is here, I am here 6-8x a year but it is ALWAYS way nicer in MN when I visit.

ON1002312_1648.jpg

I heard something about a Ravens fan...

I will quote that just for good taste.

aluminum foam

http://www.tomsguide.com/us/aluminum-foam-high-strength-materials-space-material,news-8192.html

pretty cool material there, have any experience with it m5?

Made of mostly air and damps sound, LOL.

i ment to ask if you or anyone could see this being used in other environments besides those mentioned in the video?

Congrats on the new child on the way Sean. :)

Ya Congrats!

Sean is a baby making machine now!

Ya Congrats!

lol...... :wackit3:

congrats as well Sean

Ya Congrats!

His clock is ticking.

aluminum foam

http://www.tomsguide.com/us/aluminum-foam-high-strength-materials-space-material,news-8192.html

i ment to ask if you or anyone could see this being used in other environments besides those mentioned in the video?

how long until second skin starts sticking aluminum in their sludge shit LOL!

Seriously?

Alan Dante is back Alan Dante is back promising breaking is our wold record

Perhaps a world record for complete sentence fail is in better order.

aluminum foam

After reading the description I knew better than to waste the time watching the video. Didn't even start it :P

aluminum foam

If Anthole still owned it a few well placed threads could make him do it. Would be rather funny to see him defend it. Not so different than adding shit to spectrum. Amazing how he'd defend something useless. :( Sort of makes the Ultra guys look legit, at least they are holding on to subjective claims where Ant just flat out was full of lies.

Seriously?

Alan Dante is back Alan Dante is back promising breaking is our wold record

Perhaps a world record for complete sentence fail is in better order.

I just read that, however he's from Brazil, so his English is not the best i assume he's using a translator.

aluminum foam

After reading the description I knew better than to waste the time watching the video. Didn't even start it :P

lol i bought into the hype, for a minute, that it was pretty popular.. too much studying is killing off my bullshit detector.

ps. fuck quantum mechanics

aluminum foam

If Anthole still owned it a few well placed threads could make him do it. Would be rather funny to see him defend it. Not so different than adding shit to spectrum. Amazing how he'd defend something useless. :( Sort of makes the Ultra guys look legit, at least they are holding on to subjective claims where Ant just flat out was full of lies.

i thought i saw that ant left.. what happen there? i've been out of the loop to long it seams.

going to miss anthole threads... :(