mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I think I told you guys about my heart attack scare last winter. The head heart guy at the U of M here had confirmed then that I was in great cardiovascular shape.

They made me pedal to get my heart rate up so they could film it for any problems. Since I pedal frequently and I had had a nitro my rate would not climb. So they gave me 2 shots of adrenaline/epinephrine and told me to pedal as hard as I can and ignore the safty lights.

Well I gave it everything and broke the pedal machine. On it's way down it took out some other heart moniter machine ripping out cables so they just took a few min of contrast inhanced video of my ticker as it went crazy.

So now I've ruled out prostate, 4-5 kinds of cancer, double confirmed it's not my heart, no parasites that they can find. Kidneys fine too. I'm eating even more clean and taking a fiber suplement now.

If I see the GI next week and then get a colon/sygmoid-oscopy and they don't find anything... I'm gonna go nuts.

How was the rush of the Adrenaline? I bet it's like snorting pcp..haha

Beast mode!

I didn't feel any different, just a bit of energy(less than the buzz from cold medicine and much much much shorter) and heart rate. That said I wasn't even up to full power on the bike and I snapped a metal bolt from the hight adjustment on the pedaling unit and pulled out some cable hub from the hospital bed I was on and I felt like I was just warming up to start pumping hard.

They had given me a nitro and I had taken asprin though so my blood vesels were dialated to the max so maybe it would have felt more amazing without that.

It did make for an amazing fountain of blood from the PIC line in my hand though when they took it out before I left the ER.

On an up note yesterday I purchased some of the prettiest king crab legs I've ever seen.

~11 pounds worth.

:)

It was half off and to put the size of these clusters into perspective, it was only 3.

SHAZAM!

:lol:Just got a job offer email, and I opened it up to take a peak. The funny thing is that I have my big headphones on and my direct superior came up behind me at my cube to ask a question. :Doh: Timing FTL.

Job offer FTW!!!

Interview tomorrow morning.

I wish you luck Aaron!

Thanks. AutoCAD 2011 is a freaking memory hog, even LT. :Doh:

Wanted to see if you guys could help me with some excel. I'm building a spreadsheet to log my hours and my "overtime". I log hours every day at the end of the week it adds the hours and subtracts by 20 (50% worker) and the rest is considered overtime (don't get paid for it but I get to use those hours for vacation later).

Problem is, if the Week is empty it still calculates and shows -20 hours. I want to set it up so that if I haven't typed in anything for that week it doesn't calculate at all.

Any Takers?

Excel-Screenshot.jpg

Pics always seem to help :P

I can handle the current week displaying negative hours but I don't want the next weeks to show -20.

Ignore the top line. Thats for the previous month I should have included the line below.... Fail :P

Figured it out :)

But. Excel is driving me nutz with the stupid page breaks. I have the exact same thing on page 1 and 2, but the 2nd page doesn't fit all on one page while the first page does just fine. Grrrrrr

If my gf decides to go ahead with getting a PhD here, she wants to buy a house. But I only have about 10% of a down payment saved for what I'd want, and I will NOT go into a house buying without at least 20%. I just can't wait until we move in together next year (if all goes well). When I lived with a roommate two years ago, I was able to save ~40% of my net income every month. Now that I live alone, that number is chopped down to maybe 10%. I should be able to get back to at least 25% next year.

Although if all this baby-making going on around me is as contagious as everybody says, I may not be able to save anything.

Do not buy a house with someone whom you are not legaly married to. No matter what. In no way does it make sense unless you can afford to loose everything you put into it. As for a down payment, If you are not married there will be an issue with the down payment. Whom ever is the first name on the house would need to have the whole down payment from their earnings or else they will have to pay taxes on the money from the other person. This may work better if you're both equal holders in the house and have the EXACT same down payment though.

Seriously, unless you're married or they are your parents, don't buy a house with someone.

Amen. I just threw away $38K the last four years.

amen to that.. got it running on my pc as well.

got it free too :woot: :woot:

One of the woman's friends from work is over, and she is of the larger statue. Is it bad that I hid the cookies?

One of the woman's friends from work is over, and she is of the larger statue. Is it bad that I hid the cookies?

Yes...now get her on a diet.

HW top....GPA up to 2.3 now out of academic probation....now 3.0 here we come.

I don't know if she will eat them, just didn't want to take the chances.

Just to clarify any misreadings. It is NOT MY woman who they are being hidden from.

On a strong machine with just two drawings open, it will pull nearly a gig of ram.

I don't know if she will eat them, just didn't want to take the chances.

Just to clarify any misreadings. It is NOT MY woman who they are being hidden from.

I didn't see the not word...lol...put it somewhere were you know and she doesn't..she might sniff em up...

On a strong machine with just two drawings open, it will pull nearly a gig of ram.

jesus!