mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Thanks. AutoCAD 2011 is a freaking memory hog, even LT. :Doh:

amen to that.. got it running on my pc as well.

got it free too :woot: :woot:

On a strong machine with just two drawings open, it will pull nearly a gig of ram.

luckily i got plentyyy of ram to go around..

honestly i dont use it to much. a box design here or there when im brainstorming my next project but otherwise i just downloaded so i would have it. got it free under their student program like i said. cant pass up free shit!

Thanks. AutoCAD 2011 is a freaking memory hog, even LT. :Doh:

amen to that.. got it running on my pc as well.

got it free too :woot: :woot:

On a strong machine with just two drawings open, it will pull nearly a gig of ram.

I have 8 gigs of ram any other computer is too slow for me they lag it too much...

gonna go on hulu...watch some TV do some hw then be back on this hoe..... :bananaDance::popcorn2::smileyho::nothingtoadd:

Grilled some pork loin, cubed some potatoes with some seasonings and beer in a foil wrapping on the grill for a while, pasta salad and a beer made for a good supper. :)

Is it bad I'm excited for a real job and paycheck come December so I can buy a BGE to cook on?

Is it bad I'm excited for a real job and paycheck come December so I can buy a BGE to cook on?

heck no!

CRACKIN' YER INTERWEBZ LOOK OUT!

Hacking TOP

Big weekend starting Friday night at 7pm.

October 8th & 9th Children’s Miracle Network

Visit Spook Haven and we will donate a portion of your ticket sales to the

“Children's Miracle Network at Geisinger, benefiting Janet Weis Children's Hospital”. Show your support to a local family that has been supported by the awesome organization.

OCTOBER 4TH SEE US AT DQ IN SOUTH SIDE WILLIAMSPORT DAIRY QUEEN FOR THEIR RE-GRAND OPENING FROM 4-8 PM.

Get Great Treats and Discount admission coupon to SpookHaven for our 2010 Season!

Not a great turn out, but was fun.

LOL

I lost my house. Yes it's my fault. Yes I was too lazy to save it. I could have turned off the power and heat down to 50, ate ramen noodles and worked another job on top of the 72 hours a week I was working. I just didn't feel like it. I was tired LAZY and gave up on it. It was too much work and I closed the door on that time in my life.

The banks are not bad for giving out cheep loans, they are bad for what they did after that.

As in recently? Like the last 11 days when you've been gone?

OMG no. Sorry. I was on vacation. Saw some family up near Breezy point. I missed SSA but I commited to no internet and to concentrate on the W and me and what we need to do to get our futures straight.

This was from when I purchased my first home. I am however having a hard time buying property number 3 and am extremely bitter.

Ah, much better. I thought the story sounded too familiar.

Wanted to see if you guys could help me with some excel. I'm building a spreadsheet to log my hours and my "overtime". I log hours every day at the end of the week it adds the hours and subtracts by 20 (50% worker) and the rest is considered overtime (don't get paid for it but I get to use those hours for vacation later).

Problem is, if the Week is empty it still calculates and shows -20 hours. I want to set it up so that if I haven't typed in anything for that week it doesn't calculate at all.

Any Takers?

Excel-Screenshot.jpg

Pics always seem to help :P

I can handle the current week displaying negative hours but I don't want the next weeks to show -20.

Ignore the top line. Thats for the previous month I should have included the line below.... Fail :P

Use a conditional.

On an up note yesterday I purchased some of the prettiest king crab legs I've ever seen.

~11 pounds worth.

:)

Wonder from where :P

Hopefully they will make you feel better.

FUCK NO. :doit:

FUCK NO. :doit:

maybe if i had a job i would at least get some decent recones and speakers for my car..:P...I'm only 15..and live on a farmish neighborhood...mow lawns and clean up horse shit and of course do car audio installs...doing a boat install now.

Fuckin loved streets of rage 2

J

x2. Had that game on the Game Gear and it was awesome.

If my gf decides to go ahead with getting a PhD here, she wants to buy a house. But I only have about 10% of a down payment saved for what I'd want, and I will NOT go into a house buying without at least 20%. I just can't wait until we move in together next year (if all goes well). When I lived with a roommate two years ago, I was able to save ~40% of my net income every month. Now that I live alone, that number is chopped down to maybe 10%. I should be able to get back to at least 25% next year.

Although if all this baby-making going on around me is as contagious as everybody says, I may not be able to save anything.

Do not buy a house with someone whom you are not legaly married to. No matter what. In no way does it make sense unless you can afford to loose everything you put into it. As for a down payment, If you are not married there will be an issue with the down payment. Whom ever is the first name on the house would need to have the whole down payment from their earnings or else they will have to pay taxes on the money from the other person. This may work better if you're both equal holders in the house and have the EXACT same down payment though.

Seriously, unless you're married or they are your parents, don't buy a house with someone.

Oh, yeah, forgot to put that in. I'd definitely either buy it myself or we'd be married. Going to live together in a rental next year at least, if not two years.

If my gf decides to go ahead with getting a PhD here, she wants to buy a house. But I only have about 10% of a down payment saved for what I'd want, and I will NOT go into a house buying without at least 20%. I just can't wait until we move in together next year (if all goes well). When I lived with a roommate two years ago, I was able to save ~40% of my net income every month. Now that I live alone, that number is chopped down to maybe 10%. I should be able to get back to at least 25% next year.

Although if all this baby-making going on around me is as contagious as everybody says, I may not be able to save anything.

Do not buy a house with someone whom you are not legaly married to. No matter what. In no way does it make sense unless you can afford to loose everything you put into it. As for a down payment, If you are not married there will be an issue with the down payment. Whom ever is the first name on the house would need to have the whole down payment from their earnings or else they will have to pay taxes on the money from the other person. This may work better if you're both equal holders in the house and have the EXACT same down payment though.

Seriously, unless you're married or they are your parents, don't buy a house with someone.

Oh, yeah, forgot to put that in. I'd definitely either buy it myself or we'd be married. Going to live together in a rental next year at least, if not two years.

My story from my parents being landlords of a home....is that e had a renter he never really liked me or my brother...so he decides not to pay us 1 month of rent and my mom said nah we want this guy out....so he leaves without paying the rent...my parents didn't give the deposit because of his actions...me and my smart brother went looking for him and he gave us the money for the month....and we kept it and my mom didn't know so we had $1900 cash but it was after the problem was straightened out...we went 50/50 and yeah...that was my good experience...

Edited by cheese20323

CRACKIN' YER INTERWEBZ LOOK OUT!

Hacking TOP

Would you like a big steamy cup of fail with that?

Now THAT'S a top :D

My story from my parents being landlords of a home....is that e had a renter he never really liked me or my brother...so he decides not to pay us 1 month of rent and my mom said nah we want this guy out....so he leaves without paying the rent...my parents didn't give the deposit because of his actions...me and my smart brother went looking for him and he gave us the money for the month....and we kept it and my mom didn't know so we had $1900 cash but it was after the problem was straightened out...we went 50/50 and yeah...that was my good experience...

sounds like a winner. did u dance after that? :dancing:

Stop being irrational, stop being apathetic, stop ignoring the evidence. If you want to eat meat, you'd better be able to justify it.

Umm, lets see. My body was designed to eat meat. You should see how I react to a lack of protein...

I tried to be a vegitarian and it was a nightmare. I spent a whole month vegan too. It cleaned me out, I felt refreshed when it was over, but I was constantly tired and it never went away.

Here is what I know for a fact about nutrition. There are certain amino acids and fats that you cannot live without. Whole vegitarian foods can provide them, but it's tough to get enough. There is no such thing as an esential carbohydrate, and our bodies are designed to have a contingencey plan for lack of carbohydrates.

prolonged lack of essential amino acids will kill, and definately makes people sick. You can see it everywhere in 3rd world countries.

i know a professor at school, she's 50 and a vegetarian... qualified for the Boston marathon last year. pretty amazing IMO

I should have been more specific, it's possible to be a healthy veg head, but without using isolated protein sources like whey or soy/other veg sourced blends it would suck. Most americans need way more veg than they get. But to make a blanket statement that we should all go veg because it's better for the whole world is silly.

Not only would it introduce new health concerns you would have to supplement the diet with whey or something else similar. If you use whey, you're still going to have to confine animals, and to isolate why you need more water more filtration, and I would guess enough energy via heat or electricity that the total energy/water impact would be similar to juest having a steak.

i wasn't trying to prove you wrong or anything. considering its harder for a vegetarian to get certain nutrition from a diet and, on top of that, to compete well in a marathon is quite amazing.

P90X send me little tips to an email I read less frequently. I saw it today and it was "5 things that they absolutely, positively, MUST stop eating and drinking if they want to achieve their fitness goals."

Anything with a face. It used to be that you could find some decent lean meat sources, but in the last few decades, the hormones, antibiotics, and chemicals that have been used to process meat and fish make them pretty worthless as a source of protein. There are plenty of excellent vegetarian protein sources, like beans, tofu, and nuts, so you can eat clean while you get lean.

Yeah, I understand the chemicals but to say to not eat ANY meat??? I don't think I'll be opening another one of their emails anytime soon...