mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Simple, the 458, but it has to be red. Who the fuck buys a yellow Ferrari?! Better yet, why do they even paint them any color aside from Red? Well, I can do black, but it's a Ferrari for God's sake. It HAS to be red!

Does anyone have a good recipe for making biscuit cake? Preferably with good amount of chocolate involved. I feel like cooking. :fing34:

Please try a different translation. Biscuit and cake are not so similar here in the US. A biscuit is something that is hardly mixed and rises and is rarely if ever sweet. Cake is self explanatory.

I never translate.

http://www.google.com/images?num=10&hl=en&safe=off&q=biscuit+cake&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&biw=980&bih=501

Sorry, never heard of it. :Doh:

Wagon's are making a come back! :)

I have nothing against wagons, but they just ruined one of sexiest cars in my eyes.

Man, if you think those are sexy, I'd hate to see your taste in women.

d25d1be3276ede5ea96e869.jpg

pic1319.jpg

Wagon's are making a come back! :)

I have nothing against wagons, but they just ruined one of sexiest cars in my eyes.

Man, if you think those are sexy, I'd hate to see your taste in women.

Being fairly young and not knowing a lot about cars I find them very nice looking. Only in black tho, maybe because that way the lines of the car don't stick out that much. Ugly spoiler and middle of front bumper. :shrug:

you mean like Jaffa Cakes?

I just googled that and oh, man I've tried this before and they are so delicious. :)

But no. It is what is it is. Biscuit cake. When you soak the biscuits with some kind of cream they get soft and you can eat it with a fork or a spoon. The cake part probably come from the shape.

Does anyone have a good recipe for making biscuit cake? Preferably with good amount of chocolate involved. I feel like cooking. :fing34:

Please try a different translation. Biscuit and cake are not so similar here in the US. A biscuit is something that is hardly mixed and rises and is rarely if ever sweet. Cake is self explanatory.

I never translate.

http://www.google.com/images?num=10&hl=en&safe=off&q=biscuit+cake&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&biw=980&bih=501

Sorry, never heard of it. :Doh:

I had never heard of it.. but for some reason I know I just read about the "bbiscuit cake"

Which is not who I'm generally refering too :P

which infers the :stfu::eek5wavey:

But there is sooo many everywhere :P Can't wait for Halloween! Then pics for sure!

Damn I need a clever costume that entices woman to take photographs with me.... Last year it was 3 6'+ tall oompa loompas... What to do this year.....

But there is sooo many everywhere :P Can't wait for Halloween! Then pics for sure!

Damn I need a clever costume that entices woman to take photographs with me.... Last year it was 3 6'+ tall oompa loompas... What to do this year.....

You could dress up like me ;)

halloween is always great lol

who's the blonde?

My girl, Lady Gaga. ;)

For some reason I really like Ke$ha

normal_04.jpg

ugh, having a serious brain fart...

the number 0.0030 has 1 significant digit and the number 0.00302 has three, correct?

si senor

Can I borrow a sweet ass costume for Halloween!?!?! :D

Biscuit in this sense is more akin to a cookie or sweet cracker, like Pocky or biscotti

you mean like Jaffa Cakes?

I just googled that and oh, man I've tried this before and they are so delicious. :)

But no. It is what is it is. Biscuit cake. When you soak the biscuits with some kind of cream they get soft and you can eat it with a fork or a spoon. The cake part probably come from the shape.

Most of the results I'm getting from Google are basically variations of this, using store bought biscuits:

http://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Chocolate-Biscuit-Cake

If you lived closer you could party all October with us wearing one of our costumes. We party hard tooo!

Had to try out my new lasagna dish.

100_1233.jpg

ugh, having a serious brain fart...

the number 0.0030 has 1 significant digit and the number 0.00302 has three, correct?

si senor

If it isn't important it isn't significant. Amazing how this is lost in reality though. Reporting beyond the uncertainty is also jackwash

Definitely, who the fuck steals a PT Cruiser?

No kidding.

Shopping cart would be an upgrade.

Roomate Sean hates PT cruisers with passion. It's actually weird how much he hates them considering he doesn't have his liscence yet.

I hate them with a passion as well.

If you lived closer you could party all October with us wearing one of our costumes. We party hard tooo!

I just sort of assumed.