mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Wagon's are making a come back! :)

I have nothing against wagons, but they just ruined one of sexiest cars in my eyes.

Man, if you think those are sexy, I'd hate to see your taste in women.

d25d1be3276ede5ea96e869.jpg

pic1319.jpg

1st one looks kinda hooker-ish (two drink fuckable)

the 2nd one can get it.

J

Chicks T0P

J

IMG_0020.jpg

+1.gif

Words can not truly express how furious I am right now.

I had the epic test that I only answered 2 of 15 brewing inside me as well as trying to finish a homework for the same class. I started at 6:30PM and still have not finished. I have worked on this homework for 4 days before today! The prof said to do that HW for the test. It wouldn't fucking matter if you knew that shit forwards and backwards (which I basically do now) it would not have helped you on the test. To top it off, I spent hours on some stupid code and for some reason when I remove one variable and make another constant it fucks the whole thing up. I can remove any other parameter but the one that I need to remove to make 3 3-D contour plots. Yes 3 of them. Have I ever done that before on this program? fuck no. My friend has essentially the same code and his works, but after he and I looked at it forever I just have to give up as its not worth any of my time. Oh, and its a 4 problem HW and I still have yet to begin the 4th problem. oh AND the 4th problem had something similar on the test, and that something was what we BEGAN covering the day before the test. The fucktard crams 11 chapters worth of shit in 1 exam but can't leave that the fuck alone for the next one. AND AND AND he has the nerve to wirte in the problem that he wants an ESSAY explaining the thermodynamic principles that prove the answer to the problem. FUCK YOU!!! I'm a fucking engineer, not an english major. It's in the fucking book dipshit. Yeah, the book that I might as well call the professor because its taught me more than your out of touch write 100 mph with your right hand and erase it with your left hand fucktard self has taught me.

It makes me cringe at the idea of getting my PHD. Not because the course work is too hard but because I don't ever want to be that out of touch with reality. Nor do I even care to hold the same title as this guy who must fucking think we are all geniuses who just got done with a 3 year adventure where we sat in a room for 14 hours a day studying this shit.

The H0P is currently the only thing keeping this from being in his inbox tomorrow...

Which is not who I'm generally refering too :P

which infers the :stfu::eek5wavey:

But there is sooo many everywhere :P Can't wait for Halloween! Then pics for sure!

Damn I need a clever costume that entices woman to take photographs with me.... Last year it was 3 6'+ tall oompa loompas... What to do this year.....

You could dress up like me ;)

Can I borrow a sweet ass costume for Halloween!?!?! :D

If you lived closer you could party all October with us wearing one of our costumes. We party hard tooo!

I just sort of assumed.

You would be correct :)

Words can not truly express how furious I am right now.

I had the epic test that I only answered 2 of 15 brewing inside me as well as trying to finish a homework for the same class. I started at 6:30PM and still have not finished. I have worked on this homework for 4 days before today! The prof said to do that HW for the test. It wouldn't fucking matter if you knew that shit forwards and backwards (which I basically do now) it would not have helped you on the test. To top it off, I spent hours on some stupid code and for some reason when I remove one variable and make another constant it fucks the whole thing up. I can remove any other parameter but the one that I need to remove to make 3 3-D contour plots. Yes 3 of them. Have I ever done that before on this program? fuck no. My friend has essentially the same code and his works, but after he and I looked at it forever I just have to give up as its not worth any of my time. Oh, and its a 4 problem HW and I still have yet to begin the 4th problem. oh AND the 4th problem had something similar on the test, and that something was what we BEGAN covering the day before the test. The fucktard crams 11 chapters worth of shit in 1 exam but can't leave that the fuck alone for the next one. AND AND AND he has the nerve to wirte in the problem that he wants an ESSAY explaining the thermodynamic principles that prove the answer to the problem. FUCK YOU!!! I'm a fucking engineer, not an english major. It's in the fucking book dipshit. Yeah, the book that I might as well call the professor because its taught me more than your out of touch write 100 mph with your right hand and erase it with your left hand fucktard self has taught me.

It makes me cringe at the idea of getting my PHD. Not because the course work is too hard but because I don't ever want to be that out of touch with reality. Nor do I even care to hold the same title as this guy who must fucking think we are all geniuses who just got done with a 3 year adventure where we sat in a room for 14 hours a day studying this shit.

The H0P is currently the only thing keeping this from being in his inbox tomorrow...

Tried to find the hug smiley

The gf and I went to Logan's Roadhouse for supper last night, and I think they have amazing ribs. You can't even cut apart the ribs because the meat just falls completely off of the bone and you end up having to just eat it with a fork. Their menu says they slow roast them for 8 hours. How can I do that? I usually smoke my ribs, but they don't turn out as tender and fall-off-the-bone as that. Would smoking them enclosed in an aluminum pan work? Or do I just need to put them in the oven covered with aluminum foil?

Honestly, oven cooked ribs can't hold a candle to actual smoked ribs.

Low and slow wins the race, I've been considering building a 55 gallon smoker, just need to find a non-chemical filled 55 gallon drum.

Something like This or something more simple like This, but sadly i don't currently have access to a tig welder, or welder at all.

I have a homemade one I'll see if i get pics for you tomm.

not sure about easier, but the steering spinner does add a new dimension of fun on the Blue Meanie...I'm more than pleased with the quality of the product :)

almost makes you want to buy a trucker hat and stap on a train horn to the truck

almost

nembo-inverted.jpg

Called the Nembo Motociclette Super 32 Rovescio, this air-cooled three-cylinder engine uses a single overhead cam and two valves per cylinder. Displacement is said to range from 1850 to 2100cc, and power will be between 160 and 250 horsepower. Nice, but pretty conventional so far. Here's where it gets different: Unlike just about every other inline motorcycle engine currently in production, this engine is upside-down. In other words, the cylinders are positioned below the crankcase.

Why? According to Sabatini, the engine's strongest part – the crankcase itself – can be isolated as the bike's dominant structural frame member. While that's also generally true of more standard designs, Sabatini believes that the arrangement of leaving the finned cylinders at the bottom completely unencumbered by frame tubes or plastic shrouds is more aesthetically pleasing and can lead to a lighter structure.

Wagon's are making a come back! :)

I have nothing against wagons, but they just ruined one of sexiest cars in my eyes.

Man, if you think those are sexy, I'd hate to see your taste in women.

I did not say the Skyline was sexy, just that wagons are making a come back. And I think you know my taste in women. Well I will have to update you on life stuff via PM or phone sometime. ;)

But did make a killer cake, literally, killer.

Devils food cake, with vanilla icing in the middle with quadruple chocolate butter icing... mmm

IMG_0020.jpg

My mouth is watering....

Holy fudge nuts, 17.6k pages..

Yeah, you have a little to catch up on. ;)

not sure about easier, but the steering spinner does add a new dimension of fun on the Blue Meanie...I'm more than pleased with the quality of the product :)

Gotta love steering wheel knobs.

Although I'd find it weird on a car :P

But did make a killer cake, literally, killer.

Devils food cake, with vanilla icing in the middle with quadruple chocolate butter icing... mmm

IMG_0020.jpg

My mouth is watering....

That'll probably last me weeks, it's tooo rich. lol

:domodance:

Looks more too sugary than too rich.

HYP001_1.jpg

picked up one of these at the sporting goods store today; from a company called Hyper Products in Wayzata, MN. Works amazing; the pooches love it :)

Hmm, well 225 for 4 hours is how I do mine already. I must be messing something up. Should I be putting a can of water inside my Traeger to help keep them moist?

The temperature on the Traeger could very well be hottest near the temperature gauge. My temp is at the grates where the meat is. I suspect yours is off for that reason. If it were ceramic or held the heat better than steel it may be different. On top of that, I bet the temp gauge is a piece of uncalibrated crap. Sure was on my barrel smoker. Might very well be your trouble. And yes, I am sure that mine is right, well at least within 2 degrees which I'll call right. 15-20 I would not.

Do they gasket mod the Traegers? If so, I'd do it. The more you make it convection the more even it will be. Otherwise you'll always be chasing hot/cold spots in it.

I'm positive the temp gauge isn't good. I've stuck other thermometers in there and they are always different. But the smoke setting on the Traeger is a little tricky, because it's not a constant heat. On that setting the auger starts and stops, only ushering in pellets every few minutes. The temp gauge might not be right, but you can definitely watch it fluctuate over a 10-15 minute period by as much as 20-30*. Also, these traegers have two holes on the backside, each about 1.5" tall and 3" wide. But I fear if I plug these up it will make the inside much too hot since the settings are just based on pellet feed rates, not a temperature gauge setting. The temperature gauge is at the top, right in the middle of the barrel.

I must convince my parents to get a BGE. Atleast for when I'm in town for Christmas. Then I'll take it with me

I must convince my parents to get a BGE. Atleast for when I'm in town for Christmas. Then I'll take it with me

Win!

i bet your dad would love it!