mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

It's hip to be square.

got a RAM question for u computer geeks lol

Well im going to upgrade the g/f's ram on her Toshiba satelite A135

Toshiba recommends using this one because it specifically says its compatible system is toshiba.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820139231&Tpk=KTT533D2%2f2G

I'm just wondering will this one work too?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820134317

no takers?

Happy for them.

You're only happy because they won against the Yanks.

Hopefully next year, Girardi's ass will be in blue and red and Pinella comes out of retirement to go to the Bronx. Who am I kidding? HE wouldn't want to deal with all the BS.

Ehh, not so much, more so that they have never won anything in the play offs and now suddenly they are in the world series. Parity is good in baseball, a sport where usually it is run by who can spend more money.

Happy for them.

Hopefully next year, Girardi's ass will be in blue and red and Pinella comes out of retirement to go to the Bronx. Who am I kidding? HE wouldn't want to deal with all the BS.

Ehh, not so much, more so that they have never won anything in the play offs and now suddenly they are in the world series. Parity is good in baseball, a sport where usually it is run by who can spend more money.

I disagree. If anything, the Yankess, Mets, and Red Sox have more than proven that money can't buy a championship, while Florida, Tampa Bay, and Colorado have proven a meager payroll can provide a great team. . . .

And then you have Pittsburg.

1287831141201.jpg

Thanks, but after the last no desire to clikc on that if it is a link

Happy for them.

I disagree. If anything, the Yankess, Mets, and Red Sox have more than proven that money can't buy a championship, while Florida, Tampa Bay, and Colorado have proven a meager payroll can provide a great team. . . .

what did pittsburgh* do?

Happy for them.

You definitely need to spend the money wisely, that's for sure, but I would definitely like to see an MLB salary cap one of these years...then again I'd also like to see the Div. I FBS have a playoff series but that ain't happening either

BCS in general is disgusting...basically you either have a perfect season or you ain't getting a national championship...bleh...

got a RAM question for u computer geeks lol

Well im going to upgrade the g/f's ram on her Toshiba satelite A135

Toshiba recommends using this one because it specifically says its compatible system is toshiba.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820139231&Tpk=KTT533D2%2f2G

I'm just wondering will this one work too?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820134317

Buy the cheaper...or even something else. (I didn't look). Those are probably 100% identical, spec wise even if they aren't it won't make a difference.

1287831141201.jpg

Thanks, but after the last no desire to clikc on that if it is a link

No weblink, I hotlinked a picture form there cause it was funny and it did that :(

105c8ac3-3b25-43d2-ac66-4fb29c39575a.jpg

Thanks man. Made my morning a LITTLE brighter.

J

In preparation for the World Series, each member of the Rangers should get a tattoo of Chuck Norris. He was the greatest Texas Ranger of all time, after all.

Scored 22 or 24 points in our first city league basketball game last thursday. I was on fire. Made everything inside the 3 point arc and 3-5 outside of it. My only problem was free throws. I can make 9-10 every time in practice but only managed 5-11 or so in the game. Not sure what the deal was. But we won 45-38, and I was going all out to make sure we didn't lose our first game in over 5 months. I was so hyped for it, and it felt awesome.

homemade chili leftovers makes ungodly good frito pie

In preparation for the World Series, each member of the Rangers should get a tattoo of Chuck Norris. He was the greatest Texas Ranger of all time, after all.

:roflmao:

Happy for them.

what did pittsburgh* do?

Pittsburg gets the best prospects and is always loaded with talent and they trade guys away for shitty players and cash. That's why they're never worth a shit. They always have the lowest payroll and the worst performance. The owner doesn't even try to field a winning team.

What do you call getting swept by the Yankees?

Gregory Isaacs, the reggae star who recorded more than 500 (!) albums over a 40-year career, is dead at the age of 59, from lung cancer.

:( :(