mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

It really cracks me up to see all these bassheads recommending 32Hz boxes. In particular for drivers they have never heard or more importantly modeled.

And not in a good way.

Gregory Isaacs, the reggae star who recorded more than 500 (!) albums over a 40-year career, is dead at the age of 59, from lung cancer.

:( :(

R.I.P.

Northern MN is supposed to see 28'+ waves and snow. :Doh: Mother Superior is mad.

Trying to get motivated to run as soon as I get home, but it is looking like rain really bad.

Trying to motivate myself to hit up the gym for some weights and maybe a 1 mile jog after I study.... Its hard motivation

I'm trying to get myself motivated to go to the gym, but my knee is actually a bit sore. It hasn't been in over 3 months. Not sure exactly what triggered it since it just started yesterday and I actually rested all Saturday and Sunday. Today was supposed to be leg lifting day, but I guess I could skip that and do biceps/back. But I have to rest it since A) It needs to be feeling fine for the basketball game Thursday, and B) In two weeks I'm running a 5k so I can't have it linger.

Stopped working out and riding completely again. :Doh:

Romo is out with a broken clavicle...the backup QB is a 38 year old who hasn't played a single down in a regular season game in ~2 years

you just can't make this shit up

:lol2:

Romo is out with a broken clavicle...the backup QB is a 38 year old who hasn't played a single down in a regular season game in ~2 years

i may win my fantasy football game now lol

i stopped working out after my senior year of high school doh!

i just got really burn't out from football and don't really have the drive anymore.

The Browns and Panthers have a better season ahead of them.

holy shit this game is now funny++++++

And he's still better than Homo.

If he is he sure as shit ain't showing it

Listen son, said the man with the gun, there's room for you inside

If he is he sure as shit ain't showing it

That last drive was beautiful until 4th down.

Figures that Kitna starts playing good after I stop watching the game...oh well whatever, more chem work

holy shit this game is now funny++++++

Anyone keeping track of all the turn overs? This shit would not fly in the AFC north.

As expected, the EPA has released its first-ever proposal for greenhouse gas and fuel efficiency standards for heavy-duty vehicles. The proposal, and that's all it is at this point, would create three new categories for heavy trucks: combination tractors, heavy-duty pickups and vans, and vocational vehicles. The rules will cover on-road vehicles with a gross vehicle weight at or above 8,500 pounds, unless these vehicles are already covered under CAFE. All of these proposals would start with the 2014 model year and make some big improvements relatively soon. The EPA is working with the DOT and NHTSA on the joint standards, which will have two types of metrics.

* For pick-ups and vans, the metric will be gram per mile (and gallon per 100-miles) based on payload.

* For vocational vehicles and combination tractors, the standards are gram per ton-mile (and gallon per 1,000 ton-mile).

Each of the three categories has different targets.

* Combination tractors (commonly known as semi trucks) would get new engine and vehicle standards and, according to the EPA, "achieve up to a 20 percent reduction in carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions and fuel consumption by 2018 model year," compared to a 2010 baseline.

* Heavy-duty pickup trucks and vans would fall under emissions rules that are similar to the rules that govern light-duty trucks and passenger cars. There would be separate gasoline and diesel standards that would, "achieve up to a 10 percent reduction for gasoline vehicles and 15 percent reduction for diesel vehicles by 2018 model year (12 and 17 percent respectively if accounting for air conditioning leakage)."

* For vocational vehicles, the proposed standards would reduce fuel consumption and CO2 emissions up to 10 percent by 2018 model year.

Add all these up, the EPA says, and the national program would, "reduce GHG emissions by about 250 million metric tons and save 500 million barrels of oil over the lives of the vehicles produced within the program's first five years." For truck operators, getting these sort of efficiency increases could, "save as much as $74,000 over the truck's useful life." That $74,000 could pay for a lot of high-technology powertrain components, but some of the efficiency gains could come from inexpensive changes like more "widespread use of aerodynamic improvements and tire rolling resistance, as well as engine and transmission upgrades." Comments can be made on the proposal here.

The Union of Concerned Scientists was one of the first groups to release a statement in favor of the rules. Don Anair, a senior analyst in UCS' Clean Vehicles Program, said, "These trucks represent only 4 percent of vehicles on the road, but they consume 20 percent of the fuel." You might notice, though, that the rules don't cover the trailers in any way, even though you can save fuel by using a better trailer. The American Council for an Energy-Efficient Economy issued a statement saying that the proposal is a good one, but could be better by targeting a reasonable 35 percent decrease by 2017 (instead of 20 by 2018) for combination tractors.

Scored 110 this week (would have scored 122 if I would have remembered to switch out my kicker)

Opposing team? 165...

You can't make this shit up

0-6-1

Northern MN is supposed to see 28'+ waves and snow. :Doh: Mother Superior is mad.

WTF!?

I didn't hear about that. I live under a rock I think.

I'm not lifting, but I really hate being in public now.

I hope that when I get in for the CT I will have some answers. The GI doc was worthless other than at least he ordered a test.... and he had epic hair.

Wife found out today her knee is pretty much fucked up. They cant decide what is wrong and dont have the tools for a full check.

J

Pedaling on the recumbant machine doesn't doo too much for me... But it's better than nothing.