mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I do believe I just made the most epic nested IF statement I've ever done in Excel

=IF(((B21*0.1)+(B36*0.25)+(B55*0.3)+(B49*0.1)+(B59*0.25))>0.9,"A",IF(AND(((B21*0.1)+(B36*0.25)+(B55*0.3)+(B49*0.1)+(B59*0.25))<0.9,((B21*0.1)+(B36*0.25)+(B55*0.3)+(B49*0.1)+(B59*0.25))>0.79499),"B",IF(AND(((B21*0.1)+(B36*0.25)+(B55*0.3)+(B49*0.1)+(B59*0.25))<0.8,((B21*0.1)+(B36*0.25)+(B55*0.3)+(B49*0.1)+(B59*0.25))>0.69499),"C",IF(AND(((B21*0.1)+(B36*0.25)+(B55*0.3)+(B49*0.1)+(B59*0.25))<0.7,((B21*0.1)+(B36*0.25)+(B55*0.3)+(B49*0.1)+(B59*0.25))>0.59499),"D","F"))))

yes, this is the shit I come up when I'm bored (Excel Gradebook in this case)

I like fall. Boo to upcoming winter though!

Man what a cool job to go to. Do you make anything on that Haunt for all of your work?

We have a five year plan. We try to make enough to cover expenses (traveling, props, and operating costs) On the positive side we more than likely will be moving our Haunt to its final place in two years. The building we operate in now is going to be fully rented with the new rail spur being put in to off load for gas drilling. Yes we own the building, but makes more sense to make money 12 months a year and have tenets with a lease.

SO without leaving the cat out of the bag we plan to operate this Haunt for a long time to come and hope to be fully self employed.

Color me jelly

mmmmmmm I like jelly ;)

We all know how good the Italians are at charging extreme markups.

Hey guys I'm looking into MTB's (again)

Went to some local shops. The one that sells Trek (which of course I am bias to because of my road bike) seems to be getting a lot of bad reviews (high service prices mostly). They didn't have a huge selection but did have the bike I was interested in (4 Series Hardtail)

Went to another shop today to compare prices and such. They carry Specialized and Giant as well. I think they carry low end giant for people just looking for bikes to get around campus, but I'm sure that means they could order what I'm interested it. I rode a couple different frames (19" and 21") I really liked the 21" frame. I also rode 26" and 29" tires and both were basically fine. I didn't think the 29's look bad ass. As far as pricing is concerned it seems like Specialized was more bang for the buck. ($500 for a their disc brake hardtail Vs. $659 for Treks cheapest disk brake hardtail) Only thing is I really like the frame aesthetics and color schemes of the Trek's a lot more. However the Specialized 29'er with discs did look like a beast.

Anywayzzz I was looking for some advice from you guys on the situation.

possible comments

disc brakes vs. v brakes

26 vs 29

Specialized vs Giant vs Trek

thanks

Scored 18-20 points in our basketball game last night in another win! We jumped out to an early 25 point lead in the first half on the strength of a bunch of fast breaks. At halftime I said I wasn't so sure we were so much better than these guys, this is reminding me of the KU-UNC game in the NCAA tourney a couple years ago when KU jumped out to that huge lead in the first half only to see it completely go away in the 2nd half. And sure enough, they started hitting in the 2nd half and came within 5. Luckily we made free throws down the stretch to put them away. Free Agents off to a 2-0 start!

Ate some mongolian bbq buffet for lunch today. It is great stuff. But my gf stopped after only 3/4 of one plate saying she was full. I was like what? I've been saving up my stomach all morning to eat this. I had two heaping plates and three of the four egg roll appetizers. I always get red meat in the first one and fish in the second, but the fish always disappoints. I need to stick with meat when I go there.

Sat in a Ferrari 458 today, if it weren't rush hour I could have driven it. Next time I am in Detroit.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOU!

Yeah, fuck me for going at rush hour.

you fit in a Ferrari?

This one, first time for everything. Sales guy said 6'5 was the limit, but no problem leg, steering wheel wise. The rear window support pad did touch my head, but it wasn't bad.

Sat in a Ferrari 458 today, if it weren't rush hour I could have driven it. Next time I am in Detroit.

:stfu:

If I wanted my pic in it they'd never let me drive. After my next jaunt there when I hit behind the wheel I will though. 2 year waiting list, full MSRP only.

Latest creation. Just got them in today, had them done on a laser by Ponoko.com, came out pretty cool. It is 3mm bamboo ply about 8"x8" or so. Going to turn them into wall hangers for Christmas gifts to my K-State peoples.

What they look like.

imag0058d.jpg

What the come as, masking tape on the front to keep everything together.

imag0060e.jpg

Curious what the cutting costs...and if it is more to do in metal.

8:41 AM, and its...49F

woohoo its finally fall

Eff fall and winter.

Yep on the fall, lets get right to the snow. Bring it on. Going to be big time this year according to the weather dipshits.

Hey guys I'm looking into MTB's (again)

Went to some local shops. The one that sells Trek (which of course I am bias to because of my road bike) seems to be getting a lot of bad reviews (high service prices mostly). They didn't have a huge selection but did have the bike I was interested in (4 Series Hardtail)

Went to another shop today to compare prices and such. They carry Specialized and Giant as well. I think they carry low end giant for people just looking for bikes to get around campus, but I'm sure that means they could order what I'm interested it. I rode a couple different frames (19" and 21") I really liked the 21" frame. I also rode 26" and 29" tires and both were basically fine. I didn't think the 29's look bad ass. As far as pricing is concerned it seems like Specialized was more bang for the buck. ($500 for a their disc brake hardtail Vs. $659 for Treks cheapest disk brake hardtail) Only thing is I really like the frame aesthetics and color schemes of the Trek's a lot more. However the Specialized 29'er with discs did look like a beast.

Anywayzzz I was looking for some advice from you guys on the situation.

possible comments

disc brakes vs. v brakes

26 vs 29

Specialized vs Giant vs Trek

thanks

If you aren't downhilling you don't need discs.

I like 29's, but at your size I wouldn't sway you either way.

Giant makes the Trek you are looking at, ie you can save some money for the "same" bike.

All frame brands are pretty much okay, but the components make the bike.

Again USED, USED, USED. New bikes are STUPID.

21" seems big.

Why hardtail?

Why front suspension?

etc...

ie, goals, budget, what you like you've ridden and so on

And anything for $500 is a joke, complete crap component set.

you fit in a Ferrari?

This one, first time for everything. Sales guy said 6'5 was the limit, but no problem leg, steering wheel wise. The rear window support pad did touch my head, but it wasn't bad.

Dude how tall are you?

you fit in a Ferrari?

Dude how tall are you?

At least 6'8.

He actually fit in my Cobra quite well. Better than my brother-in-law and he's only 6'4.