mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I'm not sure why people think factory Bose in a Cadillac is the greatest thing ever...

Blose...

Alright, last brake question, I promise

just how big a brake rotor can you bolt to a 73mm SVO/Lincoln caliper

(yes my friend has been kicking around some strange ideas for his 'Stang)

:woot: figured out how to embed a youtube video TOP!

Ryan1, what EBC pads did you use ?

Greens.

That's what I planned to buy for the jeep....yellow's are $$$

I had the Yellows first when I planned to track it, and they were pretty agressive for street use. I think they made a Red for street use too, but I was told the Green's were the most forgiving, and they worked really well. The Hawk Pads I had have all been very dusty, but the last pair I used on the GT was insane. I swear that car would pull a negative G stopping. They worked great with the Brembos.

I read somewhere that the Yellows were dusty too.

Maybe I'll just save up for a big brake kit or try to replicate a kit which uses 98 Explorer rotors and disks. Front only..

Since we are on the subject...which do you prefer: slotted, drilled or flat surface disks ?

Slotted if you are into any kind of performance driving. For normal everday use, just use a standard rotor.

Performance, no, it's a 4-banger diesel Jeep. Bigger tires or towing, maybe. So I'll stick to standard :)

I partied too hard last night. I am paying for it now.

Forgot how shitty you feel after.

Me too.. went to my first Sigma Phi party... Preeeety epic

3-4 kegs jello shots, jaegerbombs, and lots... and lots and lots of sexy girls.

:captain:

Grabba-thigh parties ALWAYS need someone to really spike their punch. Then they get better.

Feeling much better today. :woot:

Alright, last brake question, I promise

just how big a brake rotor can you bolt to a 73mm SVO/Lincoln caliper

(yes my friend has been kicking around some strange ideas for his 'Stang)

The spindle will make the decision for him, not the caliper. Get the sn95 spindles and hubs. Easy, cheap, and a lot of kits available. Hell even the OEM 13" kits are cheap.

Well, it's officially that time again. Woke up this morning to a very thick layer of frost on the car and had to warm it up. Bull shit.

I fucking hate comcast!

We are continuing to talk to Comcast, but in the event we are unable to reach an agreement to continue carrying the G4 channel, then G4 will be removed from the DIRECTV channel lineup on Nov. 1 at 6 am ET.

Just cause teh DirecTV sucks donkey balls...

donkey-balls2.gif

Where the fuck do you live that people jump at "gunfire" sounds but you need barbwire around your property.

:Jim:

x2

Well, it's officially that time again. Woke up this morning to a very thick layer of frost on the car and had to warm it up. Bull shit.

fuck. I experienced that too :suicide-santa:

No frost here yet, but very close. :(

I partied too hard last night. I am paying for it now.

Forgot how shitty you feel after.

Always a good reminder.

Today was the first here also. Then again I was out of town last week when it snowed. :suicide-santa:

:Jim:

X4

J you have a PM sir. :)

This mornings frost was a reminder that my BTL killed my rear defrost wiring connection terminal. :WTFBubble:

So I am driving on I-15 in Utah (insert jokes here) and I see an 80 MPH speed limit sign acompanied by another sign reading "speed limit test zone next 20 miles". after the 20 miles the speed returned to 75 and then after awhile the was another test section. Strange seeing 80 MPH on a sign. I have drove in Montana with no speed limit, but the 80 was wierd. :ughdunno:

Sweet! We had it as well, snow better be coming SOON!!